JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 8:

Options
124»

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok I will practice this weekend even though I have a busy weekend. Will try for next week.
    Are we still doing the same songs?

Shirley

As Bru has posted, I'll post the next 3 songs on Sunday and they are the next ones on the game. You can have sneaky go before us, see what they are and get used to them! I won't tell :)

LouiseXXX
  • kaiasmama
    kaiasmama Posts: 16
    Options
    Here are my scores, but I think I will have to bow out of this challenge.
    I can't keep up with all the great scores here on this thread. I just got the Dance 2
    this week and it is all new to me. Mugsy Balone I find really hard to do.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Baby Girl 4120
    Mugsy Balone 2897
    Hey Ya 5260

Shirley

Are you serious?!?! Why would you bow out, just because of some numbers? So what!! You JUST got the game, it takes a little bit to get use to it. The more you play, the more exercise you are getting in, so why would you want to stop exercise? I use to get frustrated with some moves (actually, there's still some today I have problems with) and when it happened, I would select the song, then put the remote down and just dance with out it to get the moves together. When I got the bulk of the moves going, I paired it with the remote again. Hang in there, you'll get better and be kicking some butt soon.

Count me in the group that says PLEASE don't bow out! If you're having fun and getting exercise at the same time, that's what's important. Many of us have been playing for a long time. I don't know if there are any other trained dancers on this thread, but I am and while it frustrates me when I don't have the highest score (I'm competitive like that), I also know that it pushes me harder so I have a goal to reach or to keep beating my own high score! Please stick with it! If you like to dance, this game is SO much fun with or without the remotes and scores!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya came up on shuffle today and I got 11532, new high score! I actually beat my high scores on every one that came up, I must finally be getting used to the game :)
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ok, 1st night of lil sis gone to bible camp for the weekend. Woo! the Wii is ALL MINE!

Here are my scores. (Once again, I didn't beat you Louise. But... I did more than just these 3 so that should count for something. LOL)

Hey Ya! - 9774
    Mugsy Balone - 9458
    Baby Girl - 10223
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I just got this game and it is so much fun! I will definitely try these three and see what my scores are! Great idea for a challenge! :smile:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning and tried again:

Baby Girl 4711
    Hey Ya 7394
    Mugsy 5006

I must say they are improving, I had to do Baby Girl twice to get a better score.
    Now I will go back and do some fun things. :tongue:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Tanksmommy:

If that was your first time you are dong great!:drinker:
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay, one more day to go!!!! Must remember to take back the lead I left at my Ma n Pa's. They bought a second hand Wii console but the lead from the tv to the console isn't working so they borrowed mine!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Here are my scores, but I think I will have to bow out of this challenge.
    I can't keep up with all the great scores here on this thread. I just got the Dance 2
    this week and it is all new to me. Mugsy Balone I find really hard to do.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Baby Girl 4120
    Mugsy Balone 2897
    Hey Ya 5260

Shirley

Are you serious?!?! Why would you bow out, just because of some numbers? So what!! You JUST got the game, it takes a little bit to get use to it. The more you play, the more exercise you are getting in, so why would you want to stop exercise? I use to get frustrated with some moves (actually, there's still some today I have problems with) and when it happened, I would select the song, then put the remote down and just dance with out it to get the moves together. When I got the bulk of the moves going, I paired it with the remote again. Hang in there, you'll get better and be kicking some butt soon.

I would have no fun if I let my scores on these games get to me. My daughter kicks my butt in the dance and singing games all the time, and I just have to remind myself that as long as I keep moving and have fun thats all that matters. Instead of competing with everyone else right now, just compete with yourself, still post your scores tho, so your progress shows, and pretty soon you will be where you feel you can compete with others. And just work on one song at a time, get it down. I use to think that it wasn't possible for me, but I have been playing Dance Central lately, and have been kicking butt cause I realize I have to just work on one song over and over till I get it. Good luck, and have fun for sure!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Right, that's it, all over for another week. By my reckoning, these are the winners:

Hey Ya! = WildcatMom 11, 11532pts
    Mugsey Balone = WildcatMom11, 11388pts
    Baby Girl = kaiasmama, 11909pts

Well done to the winners (who trounced my high scores!) and to everyone who took part.

New thread up and running:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/187197-just-dance-2-scores-challenge-week-9

LouiseXXX