Boobies....

Options

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    water displacement can only be used for volume, not weight.

unless the volume of 1lb of water is the same as the volume of 1lb of boob.

i doubt it tho.
    Actually, if you have ever noiced that them beauties kind of hover in the tub. the human body is 94% water. Boobs are probably 98% and since they "hover" in the tub that means their density is very close to 1.0 (actually specific density) that of water which is the standard by which density is measured. So, after all that scientific BS above. titties and water are pretty much equal. One just tastes better than the other.

you're killing me mobius!!!
  • whitneynina
    whitneynina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LMAO this is sooo funny! I often wondered how much I would lose if I had a reduction. My boobs and stomach are the places I need to lose the most.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well. I never thought of weighing the girls before but I just now took the food scale into the bathroom (privacy even though I'm home alone. You never know, someone could be able to see in between the slats of the blinds) and tried to weigh one. Put the scale on the washing machine first but couldn't see the numbers on the scale. Put the scale on the edge of the sink so I could see the numbers in the mirror. Couldn't get an accurate reading though because the numbers kept moving all over the place. Still don't know how much they weigh. :ohwell:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You're lucky. I bet mine don't even way one pound apiece.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Best thread ever :wink:
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    OK this is great so I have to answer about mine..

I had all my breast tissue removed and them filled with just implants. I know each implant weighs about a pound.
    However they fill much more heavy than what just breast tissue use to weigh.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I'm with ya there. They weigh me down so I'm gonna say 20lbs each BAHAHAHAHA. okay maybe 5
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have weighed mine on a few occasions

when I went for a possible reduction in my 20's they weighed around 14lb +/-

I just used normal bathroom scales, get as close as possible to them, lean forward without pressing down and
    it can be fairly accurate.

'now they are bigger, haven't tried to weigh them this year but I went up to KK+ so i wouldn't be surprised if they were 18lb+

no wonder I get backache!

TM
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Not meaning to be salacious, but I have really big boobs. I'm a J-cup. On any frame that's a lot, but I'm 5'4"ish I was always really surprised when I get on the scale. I always seemed to weigh way more than I thought. I was scrubbing the bathroom one Saturday morning and I had the scale on the commode. I was also braless. I leaned over the scale and 1 boob was sitting on the scale without me leaning in on it..... 1 boob weighed 9 pounds. I was horrified. But it explained a LOT. Now when I calculate my dream weight. I take in consideration the boob weight. I know what your thinking... I have been on lots of diets and have lost lots of weight, but my boobs never go anywhere.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    stares at bootzey :P
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    great use of salacious, your high school English teacher would be proud.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    **I'm posting this in chit chat because it's kind of a silly subject- didn't want to be 'read my rights' by the 'forum police' if I posted it anywhere else....**

I've been thinking- I wonder how much the girls weigh? No, not my children- 'the' girls. I've always been big breasted – both a blessing and a curse, I guess. When I was in my teens I wanted a breast reduction so bad but as I got older I started to realize the 'power' the girls had and I embraced it. Mmmhmm- these DD could get me into clubs quicker- an endless supply of drinks- and all the attention I craved. They weren't going anywhere!

Today I decided to see if I could actually weigh them- yes I was bored. I pulled out my regular scale and put it on the counter- plopped one down- nothing.... not heavy enough to register. Hmmm, maybe my food scale would work. Same thing- counter- plop.... whoa now it was too heavy. The scale just went all the way around and stopped back at zero. Damn. Hmmm, there has to be a way. There has to be a scale. Then it dawned on me- the produce scale at the grocery store!!! Now I know I can't walk into the local Stop N Shop and plop one on the scale- I'd get some strange looks and I would hate to see the headlines the following day- Woman needs to know weight of breasts- exposes herself in produce department- but I really want to know. Maybe I could estimate what they feel like and compare it to a melon or something and weigh the melon.....

Anyone else ever try to weigh them?

Didn't read all the post so if someone else offered please forgive me. But I would be willing to give you my best guess, but I have to see them in person first, I'm known world wide for my ability to correctly guess the weight of "the girls" you can reach me a BR549 to set up an appointment. :wink,,,,,,, oh stop it I was just kidding.
  • Shiralee89
    Options
    I would love to know the weight of my boobs, but there is no way to accurately measure them. Breast density, percentage of fat cells, milk filled lactating breasts vs. non-nursing breasts, etc. all contribute to variations in breast weight for the same breast volume. There are several different methods that I have used to estimate the weight of my breasts. Each method gives a different result and there are differences when using the same method but repeating the procedure two or three different times.
    I am a 14H (34H)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Mine...weigh about a handful each. *rawr*

...and it is my job to reply to ANYTHING that has the word boobies in it. b00bieswoo.gif
  • Texsox
    Options
    y'all know this thread is useless without pics . . . :wink:
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Best post EVER.
    I'm a 34DDD. I wonder how much my boobies would weigh. Maybe I will go scavenge through the kitchen for the scale. I feel like this is comparable to when dudes measure their "soilders".
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    And don't deny it fellahs. We all know that every man has the itch of curiosity strong enough to whip out a ruler and down the pants.
  • Texsox
    Options
    Which is why women are so bad at math, they are shown 4" and told it's a foot . . .
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Can't speak with any certanity about real boobs, but I do know that when I got my implants I asked my doctor how much they would weigh and he said that 1 cc of water weighs 1 gram. I got 475 cc's on each side so mine only weigh 1 3/4 pounds each. I was kind of disappointed to find out they weighed that little because I was hoping to be able to subtract at least 5 pounds from the scale. :laugh:
  • weddingprincess
    Options
    Ok so if I go with the 2 lbs. per cup then you all get to figure it out. I wear a 42 i/I. Which would explain why I hate them and have been wanting a reduction since I was 18. Every pound I loose my boobs find. Not joking. The smaller I get the bigger they stay. They refuse to go away or even shrink.....ugh. They have even discovered that there is somehow a tiny area where they can go under my arms which of course I seem to squish or pinch them all the time at. Supposedly I stick out 8" from my ribs. So not true with all the proper measurements I stick out 8 1/2" So thank you to everyone for the giggles, it made my week. Oh and if you are all curious this is why I am loosing weight. These suckers are out of here. Along with $10000.