Hockey fans?

Options
newsammy11
newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
Any hockey fans on MFP?

Pittsburgh girl here, so obviously I am a Pens fan with a little spot of my heart opened for the Atlanta Thrashers. :bigsmile:

What about yinz?

Replies

• rubyrider
    rubyrider Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sad to say, I'm a Blue Jackets fan (and an Avalanche fan)
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    FLYERS :D yus yus yus yus :))))

my boyfriend plays semi pro hockey :] cant get enough!
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Flyers, Avalanche, and the Habs.
  • bradbyu
    Options
    Boo Flyers! Let's Go Pens!

Here's to hoping we can still salvage our season full of injuries!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Boo Flyers! Let's Go Pens!

Here's to hoping we can still salvage our season full of injuries!

GASP! hahah xD
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You already know I love my Wings! :happy:
  • jalm36
    jalm36 Posts: 12
    Options
    Avs fan all the way!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Any hockey fans on MFP?

Pittsburgh girl here, so obviously I am a Pens fan with a little spot of my heart opened for the Atlanta Thrashers. :bigsmile:

What about yinz?

I'm so sorry for you.

Let's go Flyers!!!!
  • newsammy11
    Options
    Haha! Lots of Flyers fans! That's okay! You guys have a heck of a gem in Ville Leino, I'm jealous!
  • newsammy11
    Options

That's pretty sick! Who does he play for? What league?
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sabres!!!

Boyfriend is a Leafs fan so we don't get along during hockey season but we make silly bets when our teams play eachother and I always win!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Me and the Buffalo Sabres...yeah, yeah, yeah.... (It's a song they play on the local radio sometimes - I guess you had to be there :laugh: ) Just this past Friday, I had a ticket to the suite that my company has at HSBC Arena, and I watched them beat the Ottawa Senators. Had a few beers, some chicken wings, beef on weck, sun chips, a warm chocolate chip cookie :drinker: ...oh, I forgot - I'm on the mfp website...sorry! :blushing:
  • NathanBurton
    Options
    Huge flames fan from Canada here. Hoping they can pull out the win in st.louis tonight to stay in playoff contention.
  • Naomi91
    Options

He plays for the River CIty Jaguars this season, but is unfortunately out with an extremely messed up knee :( after his major surgery he will be back on top though! He is leaving the Jags though because the couch needs to be fired, seriously terrible.

this is their site xD http://rivercityjaguars.pointstreaksites.com/view/rivercityjaguars
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Toronto - gotta love my Buds ... but now I live outside Philly .. so ... how about them Flyers? oh wait.. I also have a soft soft for the Habs!
  • newsammy11
    Options

He plays for the River CIty Jaguars this season, but is unfortunately out with an extremely messed up knee :( after his major surgery he will be back on top though! He is leaving the Jags though because the couch needs to be fired, seriously terrible.

this is their site xD http://rivercityjaguars.pointstreaksites.com/view/rivercityjaguars

That's so awesome! Well, I wish him the best of luck regarding his knee surgery! Here's to a fast recovery as well!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Hoping so! *fingers crossed*
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Any hockey fans on MFP?

What about yinz?

I am a MN wild fan.... but my husbands friend (who he played hockey with in high school) Matt Niskanen "nisky" is a PEN!!!
  • newsammy11
    Options
    Any hockey fans on MFP?

What about yinz?

I am a MN wild fan.... but my husbands friend (who he played hockey with in high school) Matt Niskanen "nisky" is a PEN!!!

Nisky! Wow! Liking the kid already! - that is awesome :P
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Ha ha ha! How yinz doin'? I too am a Pittsburgh gal who loves the Pens :bigsmile: