Hockey fans?

Options

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Any hockey fans on MFP?

Pittsburgh girl here, so obviously I am a Pens fan with a little spot of my heart opened for the Atlanta Thrashers. :bigsmile:

What about yinz?

I am a MN wild fan.... but my husbands friend (who he played hockey with in high school) Matt Niskanen "nisky" is a PEN!!!

WOO HOO!! Very cool indeed!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Devils fan here, but took kids to see Rangers game yesterday since it was Kids Day at the Garden
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Nucks! :D
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of hockey fans! This is awesome :) I LOVE IT!
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was born in Montreal. Say no more. ;-) I live just outside of Toronto and take great pleasure in mocking Make Be-Leaf fans!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on professional hockey, but I love my college hockey!! :happy:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Vancouver Canuck fan!!! Liked them for 20 seasons now...............#1 in the league!!! Although those darn Flyers right on the Canucks tails.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I was born in Montreal. Say no more. ;-) I live just outside of Toronto and take great pleasure in mocking Make Be-Leaf fans!

I think everyone enjoys mocking the Leafs fans, LOL.........................and to think some Leaf fans think their team can still make the playoffs.......................yeah keep dreaming, ha ha haha.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Toronto - gotta love my Buds ... but now I live outside Philly .. so ... how about them Flyers? oh wait.. I also have a soft soft for the Habs!

Traitor!!

Toronto guy here. Love the sad sack Leafs. Now living in the UK so don't see a lot of games. Have the Wightlink Raiders though!:laugh:
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I think everyone enjoys mocking the Leafs fans, LOL.........................and to think some Leaf fans think their team can still make the playoffs.......................yeah keep dreaming, ha ha haha.

now...now....now!!! ....lolol

Been a leafs fan and proud to say..still am!!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options

Hear hear!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Don't worry Leafs fans aren't as bad a Pens fans!

Hear hear!!
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah, those Flyers are scary for sure. Strong team this season, no doubt. Hoping the Pens can get healthy before the playoffs >.<

I'm also a AHL hockey fan! Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins, absolutely love it up there. Great bunch of guys, and they are having one heck of a season. Planning my playoff trips as we speak! As far as college hockey; I love Robert Morris University and Northeastern! Have two good friends that play there.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Another Sabres fan here! :drinker: I don't get to watch them very often because they don't broadcast games down in Florida too often. Did get to watch them play NY last night though.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Chicago Blackhawks.
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    See screen name

Haha! Lots of Flyers fans! That's okay! You guys have a heck of a gem in Ville Leino, I'm jealous!

Leino came from Detroit!! HA HA We had him first!!! Suckas! :P
  • kacollins1970
    kacollins1970 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got to go with Hockeytown! GO RED WINGS!!!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Avs fan. ^Red Wings Suck! (but right now, so do the Avs :grumble: ) And boo to the whole Peter Forsberg coming back so he could retire bs. I knew it was too good to be true. You break my heart Foppa.
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Avs fan. ^Red Wings Suck! (but right now, so do the Avs :grumble: ) And boo to the whole Peter Forsberg coming back so he could retire bs. I knew it was too good to be true. You break my heart Foppa.

What do you mean Red Wings suck?! We've got a playoff spot. :bigsmile:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Leino came from Detroit!! HA HA We had him first!!! Suckas! :P

Yeah and you gave him up for a bag of pucks... thank you very much!!!!