7-week challenge official weigh-in/support board

Options

Replies

• 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, Great challenge! I'm a chocoholic :embarassed: , so it will be tough.

GOOOOOO Group 2 WEST/CA!!!!! :drinker: Good luck everyone :smile:
  • beechick
    Options

Group 2 WEST /CA Rules...how needs chocolate??!!
  • beechick
    Options

Group 2 WEST /CA Rules...how needs chocolate??!!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    thanks Gabriella!

I will create a separate thread for the Canada/World team!

Should we be sending in our starting weight and goal weight?

Yes, that would be great. Everyone on this thread should go ahead and post that information here or you can message your team leader.

And about this week's challenge - you can have chocolate, but be aware that the winner of the challenge will have the lowest total. So technically you could still win with one reese's cup, haha.
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    There goes my chocolate breakfast drinks I normally have, I guess I should have bought vanilla! I guess it's fiber bars for breakfast this week!

Chocolate shakes are fine! This is just talking about straight chocolate or like brownies, cake, etc. If you have a breakfast shake or meal bar that is chocolate flavored, it won't be used in this challenge. Chocolate flavored stuff is fine is when you get to the nitty gritty chocolate candy bars and stuff when it counts. I hope that helps :)
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    Midwest is best!! And just to be clear...chocolate flavor is out too? My protein powder is chocolate eek!

Nope, if something is "chocolate flavored" then it is fine. Besides, if you do a shake diet or if you drink breakfast shakes regularly, it's hard to stay with vanilla and strawberry all the time, haha. I'll add this info to the main thread post if I can.

Also, about weigh-ins, would you all prefer Friday weigh-ins? I'm done for either, I just didn't want to cut you guys off 2 days early this week. But we can definitely do Fridays :) Just let me know!
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    Ok last post, I promise. On the Midwest group it says "Maxaxtell" but really the user is "MattAxtell" so if he's in your group, be sure to add him as "MattAxtell". Sorry about that! :)
  • naebear99
    Options
    Nopreference here for weigh in. I weighed in this am, and I'm still at 255(ugh)!
  • Live2GlorifyHim
    Live2GlorifyHim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??? I would love to do this challenge!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    i msged my captain ... i am 147.2 my weekly goal is to be back down to 146 this saturday
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    New to the site. Been logging in foods and exercise for a couple/three weeks now, though have missed some days. Forgot that I'd signed up for this challenge... so glad I did!!! (I wondered how people were getting my name to add as friends and now I know!) :smile: Never done any kind of group or team challenges, so this will be interesting.

I usually weigh on Fridays, but Saturdays are fine by me. Heck, weighing in on Saturdays might even inspire me to be more selective on Friday nights when we usually go out to dinner!

Ht: 5'5"
    SW: 167
    Ultimate GW: 140 (total loss of 27 lbs)
    Challenge GW: 154... to lose 14 lbs (or 2 lbs per week)

Did do 15 walk on the treadmill this morning. Will add more exercise later in the day. Had a real breakfast, too.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Haha i am a chocoholic to.. this will definitely be tough

• jitterbug89
    Options
    Ok so I lied. I'm not a very good example if I don't display my goals/stats! My starting weight is 134.8. My goal weight is 124 (I want to be 120 eventually but this is a good start).

My GW for Saturday is... 133.5

Although I'd be in the Midwest team, I'm not going to be counted for points seeing as I know the challenges ahead of time. And I want to make this challenge as fair as possible. However, I will be doing the challenges like everyone else and will be weighing in weekly as well. I just won't get points, lol.

Remember, if you ever have any specific questions, go ahead and message me! I promise I don't bite! :)
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Are slim fast bars allowed on the no choccie :)
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and my starting weight is 146.2. My goal weight for this Saturday is 145.5. My goal weight for this challenge is to be down to 140.
  • megan4465
    Options
    My current weight is 185 .. My goal for Saturday is 183 and my goal for the challenge is 170
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    Are slim fast bars allowed on the no choccie :)

Hahah yes if they are the meal bars. The snack bars are pretty much like a candy bar, lol.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    I forgot to add my final goal weight after 7 weeks, is 140, a 7 lb loss.... woohoo... !!!! I feel good about today!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    There goes my chocolate breakfast drinks I normally have, I guess I should have bought vanilla! I guess it's fiber bars for breakfast this week!

Chocolate shakes are fine! This is just talking about straight chocolate or like brownies, cake, etc. If you have a breakfast shake or meal bar that is chocolate flavored, it won't be used in this challenge. Chocolate flavored stuff is fine is when you get to the nitty gritty chocolate candy bars and stuff when it counts. I hope that helps :)

Thanks for clarifying that, Jitterbug!!! I thought I'd have to pass on my Mocha Fiber One bars that I love :love: . I won't totally die then :laugh:
  • little_lion
    Options
    Woop! Gona post this here and message it to my captain too.
    Currently weigh 131 and my goal for Saturday coming is 130! Should be able to do that!

As for chocolate I usually have a hot chocolate every day so it will be a good challenge to break that habit this week... I also eat "cocoa brownie" flavour trek bars (fruit/protein bars) but they don't contain any chocolate, just cocoa powder so they taste chocolately, am I right in thinking I can still eat them?
    If not I'll just switch to peanut flavour :) yum yum

Good luck everyone! Xxxx