7-week challenge official weigh-in/support board

Options

Replies

• ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm ready to post my stats, LOL! This is perfect, because the 7 weeks will be ending right when we go on vacation to see our family back home. I had a goal in my head that I wanted to lose about 15 lbs or so by then so when I saw this challenge I was really excited! Team West/CA 2 all the way!!! I haven't seen a separate post for us yet and I'm not exactly sure what is going on but I'll send it to my captain! :)

Starting Weight: 206.8
    Saturday Goal: 204.4 (that's a 2.4 lb loss)
    7 Week Goal: 190
  • o0sunny0o
    o0sunny0o Posts: 12
    Options
    Ooh almost forgot about this!
    Sw: 149ish (not sure exactly as Ive been moving and I didnt have the chance to weigh myself today)
    Goal for Sat: somewhere between 147-148
    Goal for challenge: 139

I would prefer Friday weigh-ins (then we could post our goal for the following week the same day?) but Saturday works I suppose.

I don't eat chocolate so yay me! :D

Goooo Team South!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Team West/CA 2: This is my first challenge so I'm kinda out of the loop. Did I already miss a weigh-in? Has anyone been in contact with our captain?

--Where should I post goals and weigh-ins, and by what time and day? Do we have a private team message board?

--Chocolate challenge: How do we track the chocolate we eat (or not eat)? Do we tell our captain? Or put it up on the board?

My start weight, today: 184.1.
    Goal by saturday: 182 (-2.1 lbs).
    7-week goal: 169. (-15 lbs)
  • Pearl_Normal
    Options
    GOOD LUCK to everyone. Chocolate is not my weakness - I'll have a much harder time resisting UK biscuits (cookies). I have made my diary viewable to friends, add me so you can watch trying to set a good example with healthy, calorie counted, balanced meals and snacks and be honest about ALL my food intake. GO TEAM EUROPE/UK
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well, here we go. Day 1 went OKish, but day 2 will be better. got to get my bum moving tonight to burn some calories but I feel confident about the chocolate thing. I don't eat it anyway!
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    My start weight was 175 lb last time on scales want to lose 2lb this week and goal for 7 weeks time is to be 160 lb gulp lol

Comeeeeeeeeeee on Europe/Uk woooop woooop
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    SW: 148
    Goal for saturday: 146
    Gaol: 138
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    go, Team West #2! I ran for 3.5 miles last night, it took me about 40 minutes. I am going to the body-pump class, it's weights. I haven't done it for a long time though, so I am scared.
    I hate that weigh in is Saturday! I weigh in on Fridays and Mondays but Fridays are usually better. I usually splurge on Friday nights, and Saturday nights...
  • mecca_momma
    mecca_momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Good luck in this challenge!!! The chocolate thing was a little hard for me, I am not a chocolate freak. But as soon as I'm told not to have something that is ALL I want!!! lol

I have typed about 4 times to tell you all my weight and my goal , but I just can't put the number out there YET. Sorry give me a little time and maybe I will get the courage!!

Goal weight lose for this week is - 2lbs.
    End goal at 7 weeks - 15lb.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    So do chocolate flavored slimfasts count?? SO wasn't thinking straight and shouldv'e bought the strawberry lol
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    So do chocolate flavored slimfasts count?? SO wasn't thinking straight and shouldv'e bought the strawberry lol

P.S. I have a huge box of Reeses cups (from Costco) in my drawer left over from a client. Talk about will power!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!! lol
  • vintagedream
    Options

P.S. I have a huge box of Reeses cups (from Costco) in my drawer left over from a client. Talk about will power!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!! lol

good job! and no chocolate flavored items don't count.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Oh yes! And STATS!!!

Current Weight - 209 LBS.
    Goal Weight for Week 1 - 206 LBS.

Goal Weight for Week 7 - 190 LBS.
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Team West/CA 2: This is my first challenge so I'm kinda out of the loop. Did I already miss a weigh-in? Has anyone been in contact with our captain?

--Where should I post goals and weigh-ins, and by what time and day? Do we have a private team message board?

--Chocolate challenge: How do we track the chocolate we eat (or not eat)? Do we tell our captain? Or put it up on the board?

My start weight, today: 184.1.
    Goal by saturday: 182 (-2.1 lbs).
    7-week goal: 169. (-15 lbs)

You didn't miss a weigh-in. This is just posting starting weights, goal weights, and this Saturday's goal weight. We will post weigh-ins on Saturdays but if you weigh-in on a Friday just post that info on Saturday.

The chocolate challenge- keep track of you chocolate intake (which includes chocolate bars, straight chocolate, brownies, hot chocolate, or anything that is pure chocolate or has actual chocolate pieces in it (i.e. chocolate chip ice cream). The stuff that doesn't count is any kind of nutrition bar or shake. If it's something that is specifically designed to help you lose weight (i.e. slim fast meal bars & shakes, shakeology chocolate flavored, etc.) then it's fine. Also, fiber one bars are ok and different snack bars as long as they're not completely covered in chocolate and are mostly made of something else.

The way we track the chocolate challenge is how many servings of chocolate you've had. For instance if you ate 3 Ghiradelli squares you would look on the box and calculate the servings. In this example 3 squares would count as a serving according to the box. So it's not that chocolate isn't allowed, but the fewer chocolate items you eat, the closer you are to the points.
  • jitterbug89
    Options

good job! and no chocolate flavored items don't count.

vintagedream is right! Chocolate slim-fasts are fine. I even had a rich chocolate royale yesterday for breakfast :)
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    go, Team West #2! I ran for 3.5 miles last night, it took me about 40 minutes. I am going to the body-pump class, it's weights. I haven't done it for a long time though, so I am scared.
    I hate that weigh in is Saturday! I weigh in on Fridays and Mondays but Fridays are usually better. I usually splurge on Friday nights, and Saturday nights...

If you weigh-in on Fridays, you can post your Friday number on Saturday since it's the next day :)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    bumping for future reading... I didnt find this until today!
  • shedthem
    shedthem Posts: 34
    Options
    TEAM EAST - Hope everyone is doing well today. Don't forget NO CHOCOLATE!!!! Go team EAST!!!!
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    ATTENTION:

Kerissa3
    beechick
    Naebear99
    Xomakaxo
    HeatherNTbs
    CAPTAIN
    bromk
    ChassityO
    asjerven
    10more
    Lovetoberne
    Vivi10 ???? (unknown)

If anyone on this list would like to take on the role of captain, please message me! HeatherNTbs has resigned as captain (she stills on the team though) and so we need a new captain for this team. Thanks!
  • Slamaral
    Slamaral Posts: 20
    Options
    the no chocolate thing will be a breeze for me, I don't eat chocolate anyway :)

Go Team Westk/CA!!!!! We can do it!!!!!