Sixers LOVE Your Body--Week 5

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    just took a small walk outside, it's so cold. i was bundled up. i am not satisfied with the walk, so might do something else. later.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well, I have not done good with the challenges of this round of Sixers :( I do see you all doing really, really well!

I have been terrible in all aspects of my healthy living. I got pretty frustrated with all the time and effort I was putting in and not getting anything from it. I just gave up.

Maybe if I checked in here more often I would be more motivated.

Day 1....check in.

B-1 egg fried in cooking spray, 1 piece Oroweat Healthful Nutty Grain bread, small amount of butter
    S- Starbucks non-fat Chai Tea Latte
    L-Not really sure of this, something at work in cafe.
    S-FiberOne 90 cal Chocolatey Chewy bar
    D-???
    S-???

My mini goal today....100 ounces of water

Have a wonderful Friday!
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I am checking in day 3...yay!! I still have not worked out, it's been over a week. Now its just to the point where my body is used to sleeping in in the morning. Ugg...I have got to get out of this funk, I need to work out!!!

Clare...I love wedding venues and wedding pictures, so of course I had to look it up yours, and it is gorgeous!! I wish there was a place like that here in Georgia. DH and I got married in Gatlinburg, TN. It is a part of the Smoky Mountains. It was an outdoor wedding, and I couldn't believe how close to nature I felt, it was awesome! So let me explain the accent thing. My bosses(brothers) are from England, and when the talk about their mom, they say mum. I remember you once saying something about your mum, there have also been other references that I can't remember as well. But I enjoy listening to my bosses talk, because it is so different in an interesting way!

Maria...keep your head up, let us know what the Dr said, we are your support system!!
    Cathy...I bet you are ready for the warm weather, I know I am . It was so beautiful here last week, now it cold again

Hope you all have a great day!
    Lauren
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

Just quickly saying hello!! Headed home from work in a few to pack, then headed this evening!!! YAY!!! I will try and check in tomorrow. Take care all!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    oh crap and all the other bad words. everyone wants chinese tonight for dinner. this is my fav. i will do my best and just get a little bit and not go for seconds. that is my plan. wish me luck
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    again work was nuts!!! so i didnt get chance to write BUT i did log all my food!! Its 10PM here now and I got in bed at 830PM! hhaaha! so now I'm going snoozing, weekend tomorrow and I'm going to my mums for lunch so must be good!!

have a great weekend everyone! xx
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, hows everyones week going? Tomorrows my mid-week weigh in, I'm no expecting anything special as I've been quite busy this week..ive had sixth form, gym, work and meetings etc. phew! :laugh: I get my january exam results next week aswell...eeek! I'm so nervous :embarassed:

I had a good weigh in on Tuesday, only 0.5lb loss but its something..right? :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    didn't do well at dinner. i did only get one plate. i will work it off tomorrow and stay off the scale until tuesday. it's been good, so would be depressing to see it high tomorrow.

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    In order to make my goal of running 20 miles this week, I have to run 5 miles today to make up for not being able to run tomorrow. But I am EXHAUSTED! I only ran 2 yesterday as my knee started bothering (which is a new thing), so jumped on the elliptical and was fine. Don't know what I'll do today, but since kids are out town, I'm thinking a nap would be great! I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lula....don't push that knee. rest and the elliptical will work just fine.

today is the beginning of a big day. son's trailer begins it's transformation. this thing is trashed, as in ceiling falling down, a couple small holes in floor. so it will be great when it's done. just can't beat $1000. now he will never come back home. he can afford the $250 lot rent if he ever finds himself unemployed again. plan on working off some stress and anger and last nights dinner.

later
  • jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm checking in for my 3rd time! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Maria - thinking of you, hope you get good news from the dr.

I don't have too much else to say. Have to run/walk 4 miles today in prep of my marathon in June. That's about all I have for plans, other than bringing my son over to visit great-grandma, my mom, aunt and brother. That should be fun - he's so cute and entertaining.

Tata for now!
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Afternoon....this is day 4 of checking in! No exercise today, unless you count standing for an hour at batting practice for DD, hehe! My shoulder is still not any better, I will have to go in for a massage. I was hoping I wouldn't have to with $$ so tight, but there has been no relief. Was thinking about going for one today, but the girl I went to before is already closed for the day :cry: Maybe I can get in with her on Monday, but with DH job I will have to take her with me. Other than than that no new news. Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

Lauren
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers...you're a great support system!

I'm wearing a 48 hr monitor right now and cannot wait to take it off...tomorrow at 11:15, I am ripping it off so fast! Can't wait to shower! :) I will run tonight one more time so it can register another run and I will work out like crazy just to let the doctor read what is going on. I am really hoping it's nothing...but if it is something, I'm relieved to know I have a good team of people figuring things out for me. It takes 5 days to find out anything so I'm hoping this time next week, I will have some answers.

Ate Chinese today at the mall and stayed under cals for the day somehow as long as I run for 25 minutes after I get the kids to bed . I love it when I stay under on the weekends...big "I rock" feeling. :)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    happy sunday

didn't eat well last night. worked so hard yesterday at sons house i was hungry.

have a scentsy meeting today. really don't want to go. i have loads of stuff to do here and really want to take a nap.

back tomorrow
  • Denziee
    Options
    hello lovely ladies#

being as its the weekend i've gone off the boil ith the diet and exercise again!! why do i do this!? well today i have been cleaning and gardening so i suppose thats quite good!! having chicken and rice for tea (and taking the skin off) sothats not too bad and i got up very late so have missed a meal all together! oops!

new week tomorrow (boo to a full weeks work though!!) so will aim to workout every day till friday! xx
  • Denziee
    Options
    Also ladies, I'm giving up the scales for lent and am very scared about this!!! I want to stay part of the group though. Lent runs from 6 march to 24 april, that's 46days and just a touch over 6 weeks (but obviously starts a week to early)

Advice?! Shall I just check in weekly but with no weight offered?? I'd like to do the six weekly challenge but my start weight will be a week to early? I think I'll need you support to keep on it and keep up with the exercise to make sure, as I'm not weighing in, I'm actually putting on!!! X
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Giving up the scale for lent? Wow, you are a strong girl. I told my husband one year I was giving up cleaning for lent (as a joke)...was fun to see his reaction.

Been lazy as can be today. NO motivation. Got the halter monitor off and under where the pads were, I have blistered pretty bad. WOW I didn't realize that could happen. But I am happy it's off and now it's just the waiting game (probalby know something by end of next week).

Happy Sunday everyone!!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's nearly Monday finally!!! This week has been so tiring, I've been at work today and yesterday so my weekend was not that good and because ive been feeling crap ive been letting myself indulge in food during break..but fortunately i still chose healthier options than those greasy burgers lol i never liked them anyway :laugh: (note: if you're wondering i work part time in Mcdonalds..:sick: ) Off to the gym tomorrow though, and Ive just finished Kenpo X.

Im also looking forward to Tuesday, i'd forgotten it was pancake day..YUMMM! lol i had pancaker earlier infact for breakfast, any ideas of nice toppings for my pancakes? I tried honey this morning but wasn too keen.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    clare that's fine. you just check in and leave your info the same. we all do different things. we just here for each other.

i just ate such a big dinner and i am stuffed feel like i just ate bad. we had salmon, salad, green beans, quinoa. nothing bad, just filling.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Clare, absolutely keep checking in. I'm thinking that the next challenge, I'd like to stay part of the group, but am simply going to maintain if that's okay with everyone.

I'm seriously losing my motivation and desire to exercise, self-control on what goes in my mouth, and desire to sleep my day away if that was actually possible. But today is Monday so hopefully I can kick myself into gear.

Have a great day everyone.