Options
1235»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    happy monday....

on the calendar for today.....
    --take boomer to vet for glucose curve reading. he will be there until dinner time tonight. other doggie "george" will be laying around the house now all day cause his buddy is gone. should have made his groomer appt for today also, than i would be doggie free.
    --than going to habitat resale store to get some free wood for son's floor repairs.
    --than home to do some desk paper work and daily chores.
    --hope to get some sort of workout in. maybe an afternoon walk instead of morning today.

hope you all have a great day.

later
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    Good Morning all! It's been a few days since I've been here but my husband lost his sister to bone cancer Friday and we have been busy going to be with her kids........The funeral is today .....Hope everyone had a nice weekend.......Seems like I've been doing pretty good in the eating department...but slacked off for a couple of days on the exercise....and boy I can sure tell it....energy really low and aches and pains...Doctors are truly right about when you get older you should exercise........and keep moving......Talk to ya'all later
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone,

brasslady I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law, and very sad that she leaves her kids too. Thoughts are with your family

xxx

thats it for my post today I think, feel a bit odd to move from that to talking about me eating one too many cream biscuits. So for today, I'll just thank God for my health and happiness.

Love to you all xxx
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Thank you Clare......
  • brasslady1
    Options
    Thank you Clare......
  • chipper15173
    Options
    heres the link to week 6 that started today. sorry it has taken me awhile

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/188419-sixers-love-your-body-week-6?page=1#posts-2499070
  • chipper15173
    Options
    heres the link to week 6 that started today. sorry it has taken me awhile

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/188419-sixers-love-your-body-week-6?page=1#posts-2499070