Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    It is....Love it.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Gonna have some steel cut oats with naners. So yummy and warm and yummy and yummy:wink:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I love bananas and oatmeal too...we gotta go grocery shopping tomorrow! I'm running out of fresh stuff.
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    laddyboy is a handsome lad:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    :love: I agree!!! lol ur bad jojo!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    :smooched:
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    Sounds good! I make choc oatmeal using a diet packet of hot chocolate (only 25 cals) and its delicious. And I agree... its good to indulge sometimes! It's not like you're eating a ho-ho or something lmao! Everyone has their own way of staying on track and meeting THEIR goals!
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    Sounds good! I make choc oatmeal using a diet packet of hot chocolate (only 25 cals) and its delicious. And I agree... its good to indulge sometimes! It's not like you're eating a ho-ho or something lmao! Everyone has their own way of staying on track and meeting THEIR goals!
    Yes ma'am! AGREED! And yum on adding the 25 cal hot chocolate!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    That's a great idea on the hot cocoa :) Yummmmmeeeeee...I like the hoho comment too lol
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Lol. God, this is why I keep my food diary closed. :) If you guys only knew how much chocolate and candy and other sweets I eat. Hahaha! Thank you so much for the idea. I love my strawberries and cream oatmeal, but I think it's time for a change. Oh, and thanks for the peanut butter idea! I didn't even think about it. I have some regular oatmeal (that was bought on accident) at home. Might throw a tablespoon in a package of that. Yum.
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Lol. God, this is why I keep my food diary closed. :) If you guys only knew how much chocolate and candy and other sweets I eat. Hahaha! Thank you so much for the idea. I love my strawberries and cream oatmeal, but I think it's time for a change. Oh, and thanks for the peanut butter idea! I didn't even think about it. I have some regular oatmeal (that was bought on accident) at home. Might throw a tablespoon in a package of that. Yum.
    It obviously isn't hurting you! Congrats on the weightloss!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    LOL at some of the comments made. ALL OF THIS...over Oatmeal. SMH
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    LOL at some of the comments made. ALL OF THIS...over Oatmeal. SMH
    That's what I'm sayin!!!! LMAO
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So you are counting calories, good for you. Good effort but what about the really important things, like what you eat. Marshmallows in chocolate Oatmeal, who are you kidding? Haven't you heard, SUGAR is the number one killer in America. It is the reason that 2/3's of America is fat and for the epidemic of obesity and diabetes. Learn to curb your appetite for sugar or know that even if you manage to lose weight you will still not get healthy. I listen to friends that are batling with the devastion Diabetes has brought to their bodies. They complain that they can't understand as they have taken their medication religiously for the last 10 years to control the illness. The simple answer is that medications can only mask the problem but do not cure. Most cure comes from eating right. It is and always has been what they put in their mouths that has devasted their bodies and is now killing them. Start now to change your focus from your wieght and how you look to finding out how truly healthy you can be. Yes, do count calories, count healthy calories.

Just have to say, you better have a really sharp machete Mr. Bunzey, because it's a jungle here..all these people you need to shout at to reduce their sugar intake! It requires a lot of fortitude to be able to hack away at perpetual sugar ignorance, but I'm sure you're the right man to do it!

I appreciate what you did there, Mrs. M.
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    I'm eating some now.....it's delicious...lol