Daily Check In - MARCH

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 16 calories... it was a good day :wink:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Over on calories - slightly I probably didn't even go over.. I walk my dog about 5 times a day... he is 14 years old so I never count it as exercise :laugh: but I am sure I burned 16 calories somewhere.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Tracked ALL my calories

What would I have done differently? nothing... trying to get back on track... think I did pretty good

What is today's personal goals? track calories and the elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 16 calories... it was a good day :wink:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Tracked ALL my calories

What would I have done differently? nothing... trying to get back on track... think I did pretty good

:flowerforyou: Good start GoldK That's 1/1 for BOTH of us!!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Still "working" on clearing my desk!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a light dinner after my 3 martini lunch :noway: Don't think I'll be making a habit of that!! In my defense it was a triple birthday celebration (mine included) After I logged the calories I ran up and down our stairs (3 levels :happy: ) to work off the extra calories. That was a WORKOUT!
    What would I have done differently? The day was good as far as calories go, but nutritionally... not healthy!
    What is today's personal goals? Work out, stay under calorie limit, FINISH CLEANING UP THIS OFFICE! (Are you tired of hearing this yet?) Me too!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise

REMINDER: This week's resolution to be under my calories EVERY day!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES :flowerforyou:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? elliptical for 65 mins, tracked my calories and didn't go over :drinker:

What would I have done differently? nothing :smile:

What is today's personal goals? track calories, the elliptical and maybe some weights today

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES! 2/7 days!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Not even going to talk about this office!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Counted those calories! And stayed under!

What would I have done differently? Gone to bed earlier - The "kids" came by... pretty sure a total of 13 were in and out! Not all mine, but all shared food or drinks. Makes it hard to stay on track! But I did! Probably could have stuck with the planned 1 glass of wine instead of the heavy duty martini! But I stuck with one! :laugh:

What is today's personal goals? Work out (in the EVENING - never do that!), stay under calorie limit, FINISH CLEANING UP THIS OFFICE! (Are you tired of hearing this yet?) Me too!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

What is today's personal goals? Work out (in the EVENING - never do that!), stay under calorie limit, FINISH CLEANING UP THIS OFFICE! (Are you tired of hearing this yet?) Me too!

You've motivated me - I am cleaning up my office :bigsmile:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

You've motivated me - I am cleaning up my office :bigsmile:

Aaargh ... you are both making me want to clean up my office because it's a huge mess ... but I don't have the time this week! :grumble:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stuck with my lunch plan of eating 1/2 my loaded potato and saving the other 1/2 for dinner
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? meet nutrition goals, already did an hour of step at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - over by 200 :angry:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES - tracked ALL my calories and did the elliptical for 65 mins

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked all my calories

What would I have done differently? ate out for dinner last night - only ate half of my wrap but looks like the fries pushed me over my calorie limit oh... and the beer too :drinker:

What is today's personal goals? track calories, the elliptical and maybe some weights today

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - over by 200 :angry:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES - tracked ALL my calories and did the elliptical for 65 mins

What would I have done differently? ate out for dinner last night - only ate half of my wrap but looks like the fries pushed me over my calorie limit oh... and the beer too :drinker:

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise

:flowerforyou: All is not lost, GoldK Just go under by 100 for 2 of the 3 days remaining or even 70 for three days in a row (whatever is easier!) and you have totally met your goal. I have the feeling I will be using "averageing" this month sometime! Your day - in all looked so very good!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES! 3/7 days! Was quite a bit under!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Did not get to exercise. Not even going to talk about this office!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Counted those calories! And stayed under!

What would I have done differently? Probably ate a little closer to my recommended calories

What is today's personal goals? Work out when I finish this post, eat all of my calories, FINISH CLEANING UP THIS OFFICE! get to bed on time,

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over by 250 cals
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not quite
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stuck with my dinner plan, but it still put me over on cals
    What would I have done differently? probably nothing
    What is today's personal goals? meet nutrition goals, do an hour of step tonight at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - YES! 4/7 days! Under by 1!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Finally made real progress in the office!! Got ina FB conversation with my sis late at night... so didn't get to bed early

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? See above

What would I have done differently? see above again

What is today's personal goals? Work out, eat light for when we go out tonight.

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES under by 400

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? tracked all my calories and stayed under

What would I have done differently? NOTHING

What is today's personal goals? track calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options

Well you took care of that didn't you!! Yay! :drinker: I'm trying to stay as close as I can to my required calories now just to see if I can actually lose using the MFP calculations. You totally dominated your food! way to go!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - over by 140

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What would I have done differently? Only have one beer :drinker:

What is today's personal goals? track calories and try to get a walk in

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

Well you took care of that didn't you!! Yay! :drinker: I'm trying to stay as close as I can to my required calories now just to see if I can actually lose using the MFP calculations. You totally dominated your food! way to go!

I had a good week. Hopefully next week I can work on getting a couple of more days of exercise. Thanks for your support :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Another day under! YAY!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Actually ate out AND stayed under. The Parmesan encrusted cod and tomato flat-bread was delicious! Sort of missed the 2nd glass of wine!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? See above

What would I have done differently? To bed earlier. (Yes, I have a problem with this!)

What is today's personal goals? Work out, Keep my self in check at the wedding shower today, and work on two sets of Bible lessons

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise

:drinker: We can do it Gold K :drinker: Is it a bad sign that my cheerleader is a drinker?? :laugh:

Lets go for another week!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hum?
    What would I have done differently? Track calories and check in
    What is today's personal goals? track calories - back on the elliptical tomorrow

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Wow here we are on a SUNDAY! Not actually going thru the whole routine - just keeping tabs! :laugh:
    Catch up tomorrow!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Was under for Saturday and ALmost under on Sunday

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Had a couple good days. Sunday over by 45 but made up earlier in the week.It was a busy day with 10 of us for dinner. I gave myself credit for 2 hours of food prep and cleaning!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed under my limit of calories for the WEEK! :flowerforyou:

What would I have done differently? A little less roast. It would have been nice to be able to have a snack yesterday evening.

What is today's personal goals? Stay under calorie limit, laundry, several committee duties, get ready for a large group for dinner tonight. Got the elliptical done!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh in - 138.4 DOWN 1.5 lbs. :drinker:
    :happy: Are we ready for another week of keeping those calories in line??!! :tongue:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not sure
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 2 hours at the Y
    What would I have done differently? didn't need the cookie dough before bed
    What is today's personal goals? back to tracking, meet nutritional goals, already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 200
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? checked in and tracked my calories
    What would I have done differently? Go for a walk
    What is today's personal goals? Elliptical, track calories and stay UNDER!!!