Daily Check In - MARCH

Options

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Monday weigh in - 138.4 DOWN 1.5 lbs. :drinker:
    :happy: Are we ready for another week of keeping those calories in line??!! :tongue:

YES!!! I am ready for another week :bigsmile:

Great job with the 1.5lbs :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options

YES!!! I am ready for another week :bigsmile:

Great job with the 1.5lbs :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thanks for your support!! :flowerforyou: Wouldn't have done it without you! Let's go for the next one!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go ltspaul;!! 2, TWO, dos, II, twee (Dutch) hours at the gym!!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Was under by a little

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - About half! Still have laundry, and lots of committee work to do.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a dinner party AND stayed under my calories

What would I have done differently? Skipped the late glass of wine

What is today's personal goals? Stay under calorie limit, laundry, several committee duties, Got the elliptical done! Should be doable since tonight I don't have to make dinner!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Under by 200+
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? checked in, tracked my calories and stayed under
    What would I have done differently? probably could have skipped the chocolate chip pop tart :bigsmile:
    What is today's personal goals? walk, track calories and stay UNDER!!!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    **** GoldK Great start!! :flowerforyou:
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Under by 200+
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? over by 500 :noway:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made good choices at the corporate lunch
    What would I have done differently? too many calories at dinner
    What is today's personal goals? meet nutritional goals, already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Under by 46
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? checked in, tracked my calories, stayed under, cleaned the refrigerator and the inside of my car ... both really needed it :laugh:
    What would I have done differently? probably could have done without the Heinekin Light with dinner:drinker:
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical (maybe some weights) track calories and stay UNDER!!!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Yay, again Gold K! :flowerforyou: I think the Heinekin was a deserved reward!
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Under by 46

What would I have done differently? probably could have done without the Heinekin Light with dinner:drinker:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - 1 Calorie over. Can we count that?? :blushing:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Getting close to my goals

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate right up to my calories and STOPed!

What would I have done differently? Finished the laundry. Guess I get to do that today!

What is today's personal goals? Stay under calorie limit, laundry, do some elliptical this afternoon!

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Good Stuff lstpaul!:love:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made good choices at the corporate lunch

What is today's personal goals? meet nutritional goals, already did an hour of step at the Y

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? checked in, tracked my calories and stayed under
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical, weights, track calories and stay UNDER!!!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes I did! That makes 4/4 days so far this week!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Was out of the house a lot of the day so still have to finish the laundry today.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got on my elliptical at 10:30 pm and worked off the extra calories.
    What would I have done differently? Got to the elliptical earlier and then to bed earlier. (I need to get away from the computer!) :noway:
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calorie limit, elliptical, write out devotions for tonight and FINISH the laundry. It's doable!!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2.5/5 days of exercise (I really can't count 15 minutes as a full session)
    I sure know why I was gaining weight when I didn't exercise - I need the activity!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat dinner after I snacked through making it :grumble:
    What would I have done differently? not had that bag of cheetohs in the afternoon, not snacked through making dinner
    What is today's personal goals? meet nutritional goals, will be doing 1.5 hours at the Y tonight - step & body pump

• lstpaul
    Options
    GOLDK I didn't notice when you hit your 25 pounds, congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    GOLDK I didn't notice when you hit your 25 pounds, congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I DID notice and now I am seeing it's your half-way mark! Awesome!!! Got to be feeling good about that!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options

I hit it yesterday (again) :smile: I think I was up to 30 last summer but I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for some time. Hopefully I will get back on track and lose the next 20+

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options

I DID notice and now I am seeing it's your half-way mark! Awesome!!! Got to be feeling good about that!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yep... it's nice that I don't need to lose 50lbs... only 20-25 now. :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - under by 200
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? elliptical, track calories and stay UNDER!!!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise

Ladies - Thanks for your support! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Yes - Ate every single last one of my calories!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - pretty close :wink:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Counted my calories before having a tempting glass of wine last night.
    What would I have done differently? One less egg with the Spanish rice. Would have been nice to have a few calories to spare!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calorie limit, elliptical, or walk w
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3.5/5 days of exercise
    This working for us!! :drinker:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? elliptical and tracking calories but didn't staying under
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? checked in, tracked my calories and only ate half of my turkey reuben
    What would I have done differently? not eat\drink so much :drinker:
    What is today's personal goals? go for a walk , track calories and stay UNDER!!!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 5/7 days of exercise

today will be day 6 of exercise - overall a very good week :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Over... :ohwell: I have a little more than 250 to make up!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? - Took the walk which was wonderful on our sunny day, just doesn't add up to as many calories as the elliptical!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Between having a coffee time guests, the family over for a delicious Nasi Goreng dinner (Indonesian) and feeding 8 Concert Band guests a late supper not getting toooo out of line.
    What would I have done differently? One less treat with coffee and a little less Nasi would probably have done the trick!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay 200+ under calorie limit, DID the elliptical, and do another physical activity.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 5/5 days of exercise (Counting my walk as another 1/2 day of exercise)
    We did have another good week didn't we!! :drinker: