WHO'S with me!? new challenge...

Options
124»

Replies

• mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I have stuck with them- doing 10-15 in the am and then in the pm too! I am sore!

I also also kept up with the ab work!
    yay!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOO joining this one!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Is everyone still doing their push up?

Keep it up everyone:bigsmile:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds like a killer but it sounds good :):flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm been slacking :frown: but I'm going to get back on track. I'm gong to do this.

Betty
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I'm been slacking :frown: but I'm going to get back on track. I'm gong to do this.

Betty

No worries Betty, I slacked to I was hutting so bad for a few days. But now I am back at it and upped mine to 15 girly ones. I tried the normal ones but I am just not there.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm back on track. I did my 20 pushups while on my exercise ball last night. Eventually my arms will be strong enough to do the girlie pushups then the regular pushups. :bigsmile:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Did mine this morning and they seemed harder than usual so I had to do some on my knees....but I still did them!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I am still doing the challenge I just haven't had time to post. I did my 10 last night and still need to do 10 for this morning. Still doing them off the side of the counter though haven't had the courage to try them on the floor yet.
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    i'm def. in!!! - (even if it means doing them in the bathroom so my boyfriend won't make fun of me!!! haha) :laugh:
  • DDDanielle
    DDDanielle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's my first post in the board and I'm going to go ahead and comit to something :laugh:

I'm in like skim milk on some wheaties!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I did my 10 this morning:flowerforyou:
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    ....should we increase to 12...?