Others trying to break the 200 lb mark

Options

Replies

• missk232
    missk232 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am NEW to this site, am currently 218lb and my goal is to get down to 150, I know it's going to take alot of work but not only do I NEED to lose this weight I also WANT to and want to keep it off.

I'm finding it ultra hard to find the motivation, and will power to do so. So if anyone out there would like to add me, please do as I would REALLY appreciate a bit of support.

Thanks
  • missk232
    missk232 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am NEW to this site, am currently 218lb and my goal is to get down to 150, I know it's going to take alot of work but not only do I NEED to lose this weight I also WANT to and want to keep it off.

I'm finding it ultra hard to find the motivation, and will power to do so. So if anyone out there would like to add me, please do as I would REALLY appreciate a bit of support.

Thanks
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,260 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Lets keep this thread going and support one another.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I started this year at 209, and still haven't gotten there :( I will soon though! Hopefully by the end of the month. :)
  • jrbanta
    Options
    I'm almost there! I'm .3 pounds away from breaking 200! What a slow journey it is... I know we can all do it so keep with your plan and we'll all celebrate each other's success!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jrbanta
    Options
    Yay! I did it!s I dropped .7 more pounds since my last report to you and now have dropped below 200 pounds. Come on and join me I know you all can do it. Persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • katevonr
    katevonr Posts: 27
    Options
    My first goal is also to be under 200. Feel free to add me so we can motivate one another!
  • TrinaRamsey
    Options
    Me too! I am currently 206 and my highest is around 212. I have been hovering in this range on and off for the past 3-5 years. As I get older (my 45th bday in 1 month) it becomes much harder to move the number lower. I know my culprit. My diet has "basically" been decent for years, but I have not been exercising consistently for some time. If you create a group, I'd be in. Otherwise feel free to friend me.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm getting close. 8 lbs to go for me! And then I never want to see 200+ again!

I'm still trying to decide what my reward should be when I get under 200. :-)
  • Sambloid
    Sambloid Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5lbs away. I cant wait
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have been around the 200 mark my entire life too! I am just barely under currently but hoping to go a lot more! we can all do it!
  • kimberlyannie
    kimberlyannie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started @ 220...and today I'm 210! My goal is to get to 165-170-ish. I'm 42...and my lowest weight in my adult life was when I was 25...I got down to 148 and was in size 8 pants. Oh...and I want my bra fat gone...lol.

More than the lbs, my goal is to get back into pants that are single digits! Currently I'm a size 14...

One step at a time. Good luck to all!
  • Sambloid
    Sambloid Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm so close I can taste it. I'm at 201 now!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you... I've only been over 200 once before in my life (and only then very briefly), but after eating whatever I wanted while I was pregnant, I find myself well over this time :( But I will get to my goal, it'll just take a little longer than what it would have had I not eaten whatever I wanted. In the grand scheme, the difference is negligible :)
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'm so close I can taste it. I'm at 201 now!

Congratulations! You'll be there before you know it!
  • basketmaker09
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm new to MFP and would love the support.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't remember the last time I weighed less than 200, but damn it I really want that right now!!

Yeah, what she said.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Like a couple others, I'm a bit further from this goal than many others, but my goal weight is 180. I about cried when I saw 300 go bye bye. My mini-goals are going down by 10's and I'm just about to reach another one. I feel like I just need more support, encouragement and inspiration from people that are going through the same thing I am.

I would love to be friends with anyone that would be willing :)
  • cjeani
    cjeani Posts: 8
    Options
    Yes I am very interested:smooched:
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! started at 236 down to 211 can't wait to do my 199.9 dance.... so should i say count me down!!!

145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter