Dream Wedding?

Options
13»

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My brother borrowed 10K to pay for his dream wedding. (Nothing from her parents.) IF I get married, I'll call in some favors and probably won't have to pay a dime. It will be like an Amish barn raising with all the people who are waiting for me.

Gotta find my dream girl first. :wink:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My brother borrowed 10K to pay for his dream wedding. (Nothing from her parents.) IF I get married, I'll call in some favors and probably won't have to pay a dime. It will be like an Amish barn raising with all the people who are waiting for me.

Gotta find my dream girl first. :wink:

LOL you better start making friends with wedding dress designers, florists, hotel managers, bartenders, dj's now :) girls are expensive! ha
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    At this point in my life.....any wedding would be a dream wedding. Can't get married on your own :grumble:

A simple traditional wedding in a church with just family and a few friends.
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    glad to make y'all laugh. I love seeing all the ideas and variety in dream weddings.

You made me more than laugh - you made my night. How about telling him your going to get on birth control and just not take them? Might be easier than taking a needle to all those condom wrappers LOL

LOL- I'm tempted but i know where he is coming from with wanting to wait awhile longer for financial reasons but reality is if we wait till everything was perfect we may never get to having kiddos, but knowing doesn't stop me from wanting and wishing.
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    I had my dream wedding...Got married in a castle with the drawbridge, fountains and flowers surrounding it. It was the most beautiful setting and on my wedding day it was a beautiful day, just blue skies and the perfect temperature. Inside tha castle we had tons of candleabras everywhere including a huge chandelier above us. My entrance down the isle was perfect, because there was a balcony that went around the room ABOVE the guests. So as they played the music (on a harp) they saw me walking above them... then I walked down a long set of stairs. My father met me at the bottom of the stairs and walked my down the isle. I can't even start to explain the whole thing and all the details- But what made it my dream wedding wasnt just the setting or having my loved ones there.... But that I married my "prince charming" that night :-)
  • Rupeedoo
    Rupeedoo Posts: 46
    Options
    I hope I'm going to have my dream wedding in September...
    We've booked a palm house in a park (www.palmhouse.org.uk) and I'm wearing a 50's style tea length dress, as are my bridesmaids and my fiance will wear a tweed suit (if we can actually find a good one). My brother is a musician and he's singing and playing guitar as I walk down the aisle. During the ceremony my fiance's choir is singing. The caterer is making a traditional English tea party and, as we work in the music industry, we're having a 12 piece band made up of pros who are also really good friends. Oh...then we're serving fish and chips later on in the night...
    I cannot wait!!!
    The only thing missing will be my parents...because they are being racist towards my fiance...but I'm trying to block that bit...
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm going to have my dream wedding in September...
    We've booked a palm house in a park (www.palmhouse.org.uk) and I'm wearing a 50's style tea length dress, as are my bridesmaids and my fiance will wear a tweed suit (if we can actually find a good one). My brother is a musician and he's singing and playing guitar as I walk down the aisle. During the ceremony my fiance's choir is singing. The caterer is making a traditional English tea party and, as we work in the music industry, we're having a 12 piece band made up of pros who are also really good friends. Oh...then we're serving fish and chips later on in the night...
    I cannot wait!!!
    The only thing missing will be my parents...because they are being racist towards my fiance...but I'm trying to block that bit...

Your wedding sounds absolutely wonderful! I hope your parents wise up...:(