SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I SO miss feeling super confident in lingerie and not mentally freaking out when he tries to roll me on top while the lights are on...

:-/
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Ditto.. something is better than nothing which is what I currently have so yes, definitely hoping it improves! :blushing:
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Liking the Red Wings Jersey Girl! LETS GO RED WINGS!!! Do or Die tonight!!!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    they dont call me mr awesome for nothing.... i'm just saying
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Ditto.. something is better than nothing which is what I currently have so yes, definitely hoping it improves! :blushing:

I`m with you on that one. :wink:
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Liking the Red Wings Jersey Girl! LETS GO RED WINGS!!! Do or Die tonight!!!

BAHAHAHA! Mentioning red wings in a sex thread. Ace.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

I thought I was the only one lmao!!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    What is this 3 letter word that you gusy are speaking of
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

DITTO!!!! :laugh:
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    :love: I will answer this question when I get a husband LOL!!!!:noway: :brokenheart: :sad: :blushing: :yawn:

Same here :blushing: All I have to say, is whoever my future husband is...he'd better not tire easily :wink:
  • kidtechnical
    kidtechnical Posts: 146
    Options
    LOL at this thread, not belittling your original question, but has anyone EVER in the history of mankind want LESS sex? :noway:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mine is great no complaints over here, I'm just here for the weight loss. I do wonder how many calories I burn??? #IJS
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options

hahahahaha ME TOO! Especially when Jose is involved!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've always heard women say- wait till your 40's, best sex EVER! Well, i just turned 39, and let me tell you- it's not what i'd like it to be... Metabolism slowing down due to age, and some weight gain definately affects me in the sense i use to walk around the house nude ALL the time (before kids).. but you wouldn't catch me doing that now! We go thru cycles...lol We can't get enough of each other for one week, and then we'll have a dry spell for a couple weeks after that, and i could really care less. I miss all the drive i had, and i want it back!!!:sad:
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Defintely looking forward to an improvement !!!!
  • Leanitra
    Leanitra Posts: 18
    Options
    I agree with you.
  • Leanitra
    Leanitra Posts: 18
    Options
    With losing 70lbs you would think that it would be back already but these things happen and take time. Try dressing yourself up. For me, wearing different dresses shoots my self esteem through the roof. Not only that, it makes me feel so good about myself. I'm not having sex at this time because I am saving myself for marrige but that drive is still there. Take your husband out for a romantic dinner with just the two of you or have a candle lite dinner at home for two with a little mellow music, wine and candles. Trust and believe, if something doesn't spark there, then I don't know what to tell you.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Bahahaa..

Stamina. Stamina. Stamina.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sex is a bad habit. Marriage is the cure.

Sex free for 8 years...not really but might as well be:sad:
This discussion has been closed.