SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ladies....Just get with this awesomely tanned dude that is yours truly! I will give you passion, a passion that eclipses the sun and the moon itself! I will bring you ladies to heights of ecstasy never thought possible.

Latino heat ladies..............latino heat
    I will be awaiting your Messages!

Sincerely,

Big brown meat loove hammer!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    It has surely helped but I still have one person on my mind and that person is me. I am gonna be selfish for a while!!!
  • shsmileylady
    Options
    Yup...right there with you kidtechnical!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I KNOW it'll change my sex life for the better. When I was 138 I felt so good about myself, so sexy. I wanted it ALL the time. Plus I had more energy. Can't wait to get there again!! :)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    S'all about self confidence. As I loose more weight I feel a lot less self conscious
  • Jess6901
    Jess6901 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me. I know it will be better when I am comfortable in my own skin. :wink:
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I want to have bendy sex, as in to be flexible, to appear as I would like to envision myself as graceful and dainty, during intimacy.
    I know a persons intimate partner should love them and desire them for themselves no matter their weight but
    its for myself, I want to be convinced of my own sensuality , sexiness and desirablity to my partner.
    If I like how I look then I will feel it and be able to convey a deeper confidence in myself, that will transfer into the bedroom,
    my personality will blossom because its in harmony with the right fit physical body,
    and as all men say.... its a womans confident mind that they find so attractive and sexy first , her body second. :love:
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It would be cool to HAVE a sex life... lol
  • stephp83
    stephp83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me. it's already gotten better. I feel better about my body so i'm not so prude in the bedroom.

Same here!!

I too have to say its getting better! I am about 20 lbs lighter and I actually asked my BF the other day if I felt lighter LOL
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    lol Just this morning my boyfriend woke up and I could tell he was feeling "frisky". -And all I could think about was BREAKFAST!!!

-Poor guy.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    It has definate;y improved for me and my hubby. I am more willing and into it more and he is amazed by my ever changing body. He makes comments like, Wow, you are more flexible now, or, Its like having a new wife every couple weeks! So it has been a great change for us!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Improved 10 fold since I've dropped the weight and started lifting.
  • mental_release
    Options
    I put this in a different post in fact. I do hope it improves. My wife doesn't want to be with me because how my stomach "gets in the way". (sorry for the visual...)

--MR
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    It is on my mental list of things to improve on! :blushing: When I weighed in the 130s my guy could lift me up easily. Then I gained a good amount and (so did he!) we stopped doing that sort of exciting thing. I'm ready to get back to the excitement, for sure :wink:
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm sure hoping it improves my sex life. Maybe my husband will find me more attractive.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    It's pretty easy to improve on something that doesn't exist....so yeah, let's hope.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well... so far since being down 60 lbs... my confidence has gone up and I have definitely started to enjoy a better sex life. But this has a little to do with several factors...

1) Finally done with school = more time to date

2) Losing weight: part A = gain in confidence

3) Losing weight: part B = more willing to get out and do things

I know this is just me, but I hope everyone, single or not, will get that extra kick to the confidence that you need to start having some fun! (safe w/protection of course).
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I need a sex life before I can improve on it, but I am hoping improving my body will make my sex life great once I have one =D =D
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'd quite like to get one, let alone improve it!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I would Like to have one first. The last time I was exposed in front of someone they said "I wish you were skinnier" so I don't see a sex life in my near future as I am a little scared from that. I do think though loosing weight will eventually help my confidence and thus a better sex life
This discussion has been closed.