SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• MechanicalKid1
    Options
    I guess I am.
    Most of my motivation is getting someone I'm currently completely in love with. :P
    It's probably not necessary but I'd love to be someone they'd absolutely love inside and out.
  • basbaluva24
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

Love it!!!
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Enhance my sex life? I'd just like to have one! :blushing:

Maybe once I feel better in myself I'll have the confidence to find out why we don't. Lol
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    "Sex Life"??? Sorry, had to google it. It's been way too long..... :noway:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Of course! Something > Nothing!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    since I reached a healthy weight, my boyfriend cant keep his hands off me!!! seriously :laugh: . He told me recently that he used to not like having sex with me because I was like a bag of bones...nothing to hold onto! But now that I have muscle and a bit more fat...:blushing: ..well I think we all get the gist:tongue:
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    No problem there even at my heaviest. The added stamina from running has done miracles for "endurance" though.
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last night in the newspaper (yes I stil get a newspaper) I read that resistance training (lifting weights) can improve your libido. I guess it increases your testosterone. Don't tell my husband or he will take away my dumb bells :wink:

Hmm, perhaps I'll treat HIM to some free weights for MY birthday! :wink:

9131614.png
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Why is "sex" not listed as a cardio activity. I think I could get more if she knew how many calories she burned in the 2 minutes haha

"like"
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Yeah maybe I can finally see my penis.
  • ANYANA44
    Options
    LOSING WEIGHT HAS AND WILL DO A LOT FOR UR SEX LIFE!!!.....WHEN U LOOK BETTER, U FEEL BETTER, SEXIER....TRY IT...U MAY JUST LIKE IT!!...HOLLAAAAAA!!!!...;)
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Enhance my sex life? I'd just like to have one! :blushing:

Maybe once I feel better in myself I'll have the confidence to find out why we don't. Lol

You know... once I dropped about 25lbs, I went & picked up some lingerie.

Sometimes I'll plan it out in advance, & let him come home & find me in the living room watching TV wearing it, or just slip into it before bed. I've hidden it in the bathroom & put it on when he thinks I'm washing my face before bed. It's fun, & it makes me feel thin & sexy. It's nice to be appreciated. :blushing:

I NEVER, and I mean NEVER would have worn that stuff before I lost the weight! NO WAY! Now? Why not? I'm not at my goal yet, but I look pretty good so far! :bigsmile:
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    PRIMARY GOAL! LMAO :bigsmile:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    mmm... sex. :heart:
  • bajabuggy
    bajabuggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sexlife....whats that? its a BIG YES!!!!!!!
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    Both :)
  • hartterjw
    Options
    Definitly nothing like being able to see your "guy" after losing some of the lbs! it was like the first thing i noticed after losing some belly, being able to see my zipper without having to suck it in or look into a mirror! lol
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Definitly nothing like being able to see your "guy" after losing some of the lbs! it was like the first thing i noticed after losing some belly, being able to see my zipper without having to suck it in or look into a mirror! lol

I've always been able to see my guy, and it's already of a decent size, but the extra inch or two that I've noticed already is motivation to keep trying to get to my goal weight. Donkeys just might be jealous
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get my sex drive back as well....and confidence!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    honestly, my sex life is amazing. I'd love to up my self confidence though! That's what I'm aiming for.
This discussion has been closed.