SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a sex life. Unfortunately my wife still thinks I'm disgusting. I check in with her every 10 pounds or so. Sad but true. :)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a sex life. Unfortunately my wife still thinks I'm disgusting. I check in with her every 10 pounds or so. Sad but true. :)

That is just terrible. I'm sorry
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sex would be so much better if I didn't feel so damn floppy
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I know what you mean. After we found out that we could not have more kids, it was all over for us. I don't even remember the last time.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    me. it's already gotten better. I feel better about my body so i'm not so prude in the bedroom.

Ditto!

Same here. Was very uncomforatble for a long time. When I first started to realize how good I was looking I went a bit wild, sex is better than ever. :bigsmile:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I was in on a discussion last night about this and was just curious. How many people on MFP are hoping not only to lose weight but change or enhance their sex life.

(PG-13, not looking for details)

*raises hand real high*

working out every evening makes me too tired for sex...lol
  • Iamkim73
    Options

I know what you mean. After we found out that we could not have more kids, it was all over for us. I don't even remember the last time.

I'm sorry that this is your reality.. It's not the only part, but sex is a big part of intimacy. As long as there is no physical/medical reason I don't understand why it would be absent.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Mine always improves as my confidence improves. I'm sure my husband likes that!
    I'm so sorry for those of you who have lost a sex life due to weight. I cannot imagine a sexless relationship with someone I love and have children with. (((((((((HUGS)))))))) to you guys out there.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I'm sorry that this is your reality.. It's not the only part, but sex is a big part of intimacy. As long as there is no physical/medical reason I don't understand why it would be absent.

No physical/medical reason. I just don't think she likes me very much.
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I'm hoping to have a sex life once again. I'm single, but my self-confidence is pretty much zero right now. Really looking forward to the day I feel foxy again.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Sex life is good here but I am hoping I'll look better for the husband once my weight is gone, especially since he is basically normal/fit weight. I try to picture how it would be if he was overweight and I got to admit I probably wouldn't be physically attracted to him. I know that sounds vain and hypocritical but its true so hopefully once I'm fit I won't be an eye sore to him. Of course he always tells me how pretty I am and how I'm attractive, etc, he's a very sweet guy.
  • Iamkim73
    Options

Makes one wonder..... Just saying....

No physical/medical reason. I just don't think she likes me very much.
    Makes one wonder....... Just saying
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

:laugh: *high five* Me too!

Seriously though, I find that my drive goes up when I am eating healthy and exercising!

I have to agree with both! Lol
  • eventing07
    Options
    Sex life/drive was already good; however it's getting even better! When I am working out and eating healthy I feel like a bad *kitten* and my sex drive goes way up. Losing 15 inches definitely boosts my confidence!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping with weight loss come more confidence/interest once again, but at the same time Hubby needs to lose the 40 pounds he has gained too if I am to be interested. His belly isn't pleasing to me, it gets in the way. I'm hoping once I start losing some weight that he will follow along. Right now he's not into the idea.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    My sex life is awesome right now and actually has been very good no matter what my size.
  • asenoj
    asenoj Posts: 7
    Options
    would love to improve my sex life....married for 20 years...know what I mean?!

Andy
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I struggle with this threefold:

I feel like a whale (working on getting my weight under control, but still!)
    I have a decreased libido due to anti-depressants
    I am a sexual abuse survivor and have intimacy issues

My husband is patient, but I can see that his patience is wearing thin.

I really hope that once I lose some weight, I'll feel more attractive which will lead a higher libido, which will make me feel more comforable being intimate.

PS: I am working on seeing a shrink to deal with my abuse issues in case you are wondering...
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have a sex life once again. I'm single, but my self-confidence is pretty much zero right now. Really looking forward to the day I feel foxy again.

This sums things up for me very well. It is something I miss very much.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

HAHA love it!!!!! Thanks for making me smile.
This discussion has been closed.