Replies

• godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqcdok66V71qehv22o1_500.jpg
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    As long as there is alcohol ten im good, the more she drinks the better looking I get. If i knew the things I know now about sex and women back when I was 20 and in shape, I would destroy women in bed. Now older and out of shape, my head makes promises my body can't keep.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 lbs and I am at my goal, and honestly it hasn't changed much. It was great then and it is great now :) I'm completely spoiled.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    To reply without reading the rest of this thread...

I have already seen a tremendous improvement! :wink:
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That was pretty much my *only* reason for losing weight.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    my sex life with my wife has always been about 5 to 6 times per week...since losing 60lbs. she now says its more difficult for her to climax due to my weight loss and her grinding on my fat...now its just bone...so we had to have a lot of practice to find her spot again..

its a lot of work, and i hope that i will make it through...lol
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I was in on a discussion last night about this and was just curious. How many people on MFP are hoping not only to lose weight but change or enhance their sex life.

(PG-13, not looking for details)

*raises hand real high*
    I am living it.

As a fat guy, my wife was disgusted with how I looked. We married - both in peak condition, and now, I was fat.
    The beginning was diminishing frequency and passion. "Oh, I'm just tired":huh:

And one day she said: "Oh, you can't blame Suzzie for divorcing Sam. I mean, part of the marriage deal is staying in shape, and if one party changes significantly physically, you can't expect the spouse who is in shape to remain committed to the marriage".

Wow! Pure truth.
    I asked "sounds like you're talking about us""
    "Oh, no! Well, yes".

And that is what opened my eyes. After dropping 40 lbs, something happened. Our passion returned.
    My total weight loss is 67lbs, and all is well.

But I do not believe we'd still be married now had I not taken control of this situation. And I still do not know what I must have been thinking - deluding myself that our love transcended such trivial matters like physical beauty. Or that I was "carrying the weight well" - kind of like that hunk Tony Soprano -- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, my fat body was for us and is for most just unattractive - gross. That's reality.
    Don't kid yourself like I did.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    With weightloss comes flexibility which is really nice....and not having 140lbs extra to manouver is great. So while it wasnt why I choose to lose weight it has improved this and all other aspects of my life.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    no i did not start it for that reason BUT it REALLY REALLY does help :blushing:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My sex life has always been awesome but I have to admit that being fitter and more flexible again certainly has its benefits. The suspension cuffs can come out of retirement now! :devil:

:tongue:
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sex life with my husband is stupid amazing, anyone else never even came close. However, I've always been too big to have "wall sex" ya know? So I'm hoping to experience that soon!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Me! me! I mean, me!!!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Being fat makes your sex life go down and be boring like a fish. After I lost weight it was awesome :laugh:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    As a slim, fit person, I will say that I certainly feel more sexual when I'm confident and comfortable with my body, but unfortunately the slimmer I get, the less of a sex drive I have because woman's hormones rely on her body fat.

But when I am in the mood, I will say that it makes things more fun to be able to put my legs behind my head (or wherever else he decides he wants them to go)
  • Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mememememe!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    funny-random-ij-pics-16.jpg?w=500&h=382
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am single and when i do get lucky itss great. But hurts because its not regular. Its like a recycled virgin. Really tight (lol).

Im hoping that with my weight loss I can hitch a loving caring partner. One who is not self centered.

WITH MY NEW BODY I CAN SHOP IN ANN SUMMERS NOW. AM AM MORE SPONTANEOUS.
    PLEASE LORD SEND ME A BOYFRIEND IN 2012.
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    im a teen sex is part of my daily workout so no improvment needed lol
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All I can speak to it is the length I've noticed, because of the weight loss.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My husband is the best ever. Couldn't ask for better. But since lifting weights, eating better, getting stronger, etc. I've noticed my drive increasing naturally. Like, I'm the one stopping him in the middle of the day for fun, middle of the night, etc. at times I normally wouldn't have wanted it. He seems happy so I guess all is good for us in this department :)
This discussion has been closed.