SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Options
    What sex life? You mean there's 'sposed to be sex when you're married? :huh:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sex life is great....but if I lose some more weight I can be a Better wife & an ACROBAT in bed:happy:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Never slowed down or lost intensity due to weight or age. Must be my partner. Never let's it cool down or get boring.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

HAHA! LOVE THAT!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I've already drunk-posted status updates on my profile with partial detailed aftermath of my sex life. And it can ALWAYS be better. I doubt anyone can master the beastly art of sex. Though, I will try my damnedest to attempt reaching such a goal. Always striving. Always reaching. Always groping and throbbing. Oh, wait... getting carried away. :embarassed:
  • Snardius
    Snardius Posts: 21
    Options
    Sex after 60 is GREAT...especially the one in the Fall...
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol
    Married 2 months and not complaining :bigsmile:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My Sex life had nothing to do with wanting to lose weight or vice versa, at least consciously. My husband was always very loving to me, found me beautiful and all far more than any guy I was with when I was skinny. So when I lost weight, and things changed far more than I could have ever hoped for or imagined in the bedroom, I was ecstatic. Just for me to reach the level of confidence that I have, and to be willing to undress in front of my husband has had a huge impact on our sex life and marriage. We have reached places I had no idea I could reach! It's been amazing!
  • DJH3
    DJH3 Posts: 243
    Options
    Give it a couple years... it'll wane then disappear altogether... then you get divorced... find someone else... rinse, repeat...
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    this thread got me curious so went to check out if "sex" is in the exercise database....no such luck :sad:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Give it a couple years... it'll wane then disappear altogether... then you get divorced... find someone else... rinse, repeat...

Very nice. I'll start looking for my next ex-wife, once I find the first one. :drinker:
  • cerissawilliams
    Options
    BOTH HANDS RAISED IN THE AIR...LOL...I NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAINTS FROM THE BOYFRIEND BUT FOR MYSELF, I'D LIKE TO FEEL SEXIER!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Does this sex life thing involve another person? unsure.gif
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the day that I can look at myself and understand why he "wants" me!

Love this!
  • DJH3
    DJH3 Posts: 243
    Options
    Depends on who you ask... some folks in the more secluded areas may not think so...
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    what is this sex life you speak of? Wait I seem to remember that from before kids. In my case I just need to wait about 15 years or so. This is assuming that 18 yr olds don't routinely enter mom and dad's room looking for a cup of water, a favorite stuffed animal or help using the toilet. And if at 18 my son is looking for any of those things in the middle of the night I think a lack fo sex will be the least of my issues.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Depends on who you ask... some folks in the more secluded areas may not think so...

Guess that explains it then.:embarassed:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We've been together for more than 22 years and our sex life is better than it's ever been. I would like to feel as beautiful as he keeps telling me I am though. I'm trying to lose for other reasons but improved self confidence in the bedroom will only help matters I think. :)
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the day that I can look at myself and understand why he "wants" me!

Love this!

I love it too! :heart:
This discussion has been closed.