Options
    I try J-...I try and Maxie makes it too easy for me
    He is definitely easy...
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    when I find someone ot have sex with..I will let you know
    :ohwell:

change that to someone WORTH having sex with :)

^^^ this!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    when I find someone ot have sex with..I will let you know
    :ohwell:

change that to someone WORTH having sex with :)

^^^ this!!

That's what I meant ..thanks for clearing that up
    :smile: :wink:
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :love: I will answer this question when I get a husband LOL!!!!:noway: :brokenheart: :sad: :blushing: :yawn:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    It was already awesome :heart: but now....23 pounds down...it's more-- adventurous. :drinker:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    this comment wasn't near worth a double post
    . I should have posted it thrice!
    :yawn:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    What the heck, people...why be mean? :bigsmile: The guy just wanted to know who'd be having more or better sex. That's all!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    What the heck, people...why be mean? :bigsmile: The guy just wanted to know who'd be having more or better sex. That's all!

Well hopefully that_girl willl
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    What sex life? You mean there's 'sposed to be sex when you're married? :huh:

^^my sentiments exactly
  • kimber607
    Options
    Can I play?

with yourself..why not?
    :tongue:
    . I plan on folowwing your intruction manual but I do have a question on #3. What do you mean when you say "place your merkin in a safe place"?

this comment wasn't near worth a double post
    . I should have posted it thrice!

go back to the truck stop and buy some beef jerkey and cheese doodles
  • JoyousRen
    Options

^^my sentiments exactly
    Comments like these are the reason I never plan to marry again. I'm gone if I'm not getting laid.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol
    Married 2 months and not complaining :bigsmile:
    Give it a couple years... it'll wane then disappear altogether... then you get divorced... find someone else... rinse, repeat...

Very nice. I'll start looking for my next ex-wife, once I find the first one. :drinker:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    My husbands keyboard gets more action than I do... :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    Options

^^my sentiments exactly
    Comments like these are the reason I never plan to marry again. I'm gone if I'm not getting laid.

well then:indifferent:
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

Don't we all! LOL.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

Don't we all! LOL.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Max and I have a dymantic. WE're mean to each other. The topic could be how cute puppies are and we would still be mean to eachother. *shrug* It's been working for the last couple years. Why ruin a good thing? :tongue:
  • kimber607
    Options
    Max and I have a dymantic. WE're mean to each other. The topic could be how cute puppies are and we would still be mean to eachother. *shrug* It's been working for the last couple years. Why ruin a good thing? :tongue:

my thoughts exactly..he's like a little annoying brother.....smack him away and he comes back for more
    :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.