SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• BrittBrat33
    Options
    me, me, me!!! I'm in a commited long term monogamous relationship and we were definitely more "active" when I was smaller and my body image was better. Him and I are looking forward to having that again. And I'm not ashamed to say I'm waiting for the day that I can look at myself and understand why he "wants" me!

That is what i would like to know!! My bf tells me that i am fine the way i am....so then why dont i believe him?! And yes i want to feel like a size 2 even without a drink!!!! :) Wish you nothing but the best!! :)
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sex is good now, but I will be more comfortable in my own skin and not think about my flab knockin him in the face!! lolololol SORRY

That's exactly how I feel!
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    It will be nice to not always look up, or down and see thunder thighs hahaha
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Boy oh boy, it's true what they say about the word "sex" getting peoples attention. This thread is CRAZY popular. Sex, sex, sex. When I need advice on my next topic I'm just gonna strategically place "sex" somewhere in the title. :laugh:
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It has definitley improved..espeically when we both work out together..Awesome..so yes..both hands are raised high..and everyone..when it does..make sure you count that as a calorie lost!!
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    Never slowed down or lost intensity due to weight or age. Must be my partner. Never let's it cool down or get boring.

That's awesome!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is bz and im a sexaholic..... been maried for 13 going on 14yrs in Dec. and its all good in the neighborhood!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Sex replaces food in my indulgence list
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What's with all of the topics about sex today....and why am i replying to them all????:love: I must say that even after having 4 children my sex life is fabulous!!! There has never been a time where my hubby didn't want it!!! And that makes me happy:tongue: I am thrilled that my hubby loves me uncoditionally at any weight....I have never had low self esteem so maybe that is why!!!! Sex is great!!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is bz and im a sexaholic..... been maried for 13 going on 14yrs in Dec. and its all good in the neighborhood!

Could you show me where the meetings are....or we could skip .... haha
  • bzmom
    Options
    What you want me to call you Max??... LOL!!
    . Hi, my name is Max. Call me.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    My sex drive has pretty much always been high, but now that I have dropped weigth its even more so, my wife on the other hand has 0 to little sex drive and she has dropped lots of weight to boot. I am hoping it returns when she has hit her goal, since its frustrating for the men who want it but their wives (either from lack of confidence or just lack of sex drive) do not want it. Speaking from a mans perspective it makes us question the strength of the relationship. I love my wife dearly and would love to see that side come back stronger. I agree that having a kid plays a role in that for sure, I understand that watching a kid all day is tiring and can be hard work, especially for a kid as active as mine lol, so I do my best to help out and support her.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's hard when he says he's still attracted to you but he just doesn't have the drive...you begin to wonder if it really is you or not...
    So I'm here to find out!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    It's hard when he says he's still attracted to you but he just doesn't have the drive...you begin to wonder if it really is you or not...
    So I'm here to find out!

that is what happened to me.. Said it was HIM.. not me... :indifferent:
  • bzmom
    Options
    LOL!! WhereTH is Joy???
    What you want me to call you Max??... LOL!!
    . Hi, my name is Max. Call me.
    . Joy calls me "my dream boat" so that one's taken. What about "Mr All Nighter"?
  • bzmom
    Options
    Totaly understand but you cant use your kids as an excuse! Totaly unexceptable in my book!! I am a mom to a 14yr old boy, 10yr old boy, and a 21 month old baby girl and I still gets my groove on!!
    My sex drive has pretty much always been high, but now that I have dropped weigth its even more so, my wife on the other hand has 0 to little sex drive and she has dropped lots of weight to boot. I am hoping it returns when she has hit her goal, since its frustrating for the men who want it but their wives (either from lack of confidence or just lack of sex drive) do not want it. Speaking from a mans perspective it makes us question the strength of the relationship. I love my wife dearly and would love to see that side come back stronger. I agree that having a kid plays a role in that for sure, I understand that watching a kid all day is tiring and can be hard work, especially for a kid as active as mine lol, so I do my best to help out and support her.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Yeah but in our case she does not use that as an excuse I think it has more to do with just her sex drive in general. Either way I sincerely hope it does change, if not I am going to have to look into other outlets lol.
This discussion has been closed.