Snowflakes to Sunshine Weigh-In #9 3.4.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
My beautiful Snowflakes...hope everyone had a great and productive week this week! Please list your last week's weight and then what you weigh as of this morning.

Like I always say...gain, loss, or maintain the goal is to give 100% each week.

So display those numbers proudly and don't forget about the spreadsheet. Select YOUR username from the drop-down menu and plug in today's weight. :). Good luck!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ

Replies

• punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Down 1 to 157!!!! not giant but a loss is a loss!!! WOOT WOOT!!! gonna KILL it this week tho!!! WOOT WOOT
    xoxo- S
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    down 0.2 lbs, I weigh 170 this morning.
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Krys T, would you please put my weight on the spreadsheet? Thank you!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Krys T, would you please put my weight on the spreadsheet? Thank you!

I surely can :)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW; 214.4
    CW: 213

Yeahhh! Given the fact that TOM JUST left this morning...I'm looking forward to having a great week coming up! I am about half a pound of of where I was 2 weeks ago, so I would love to see 210 by the end of the week! :)
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    207.6! Lost 3.2lbs.

I worked pretty hard this week and got a pretty drastic haircut so that's what I can attribute the loss to I guess! Lol...
    I'm so close to being under 200 I can taste it and absolutely nothing is getting in my way of that victory. Good luck all xoxo
    Emily :)
  • rula39
    rula39 Posts: 26
    Options
    Down to 193.8 so I am very happy that the scale went down. I cant wait till I go down to the 189 because I have not been that in like 15years or more!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats, everyone!

Last week: 162.1
    This week: 158.5

Loss of 3.6 pounds! Last week, I'd had a gain of 2.8, so I'm really glad to have lost that and then some!!! :smile:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job snowflakes,, or soon to be Sunshines!! :) ]
    i am very proud of you all for stickin to it!!\

last week: 166.2
    This week - 164.0
    A loss of 2.2 pounds :)
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    161.6 today

i just want to be out of 160s and back to 150 my usual maintenance weight.

never thought i'd desire that so much tbh
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I maintained :smile: very happy about that because I had a lot going on this week no exercise and had to eat out pretty much almost every night (mom is sick). I was up but I watched my sodium and water intake yesterday and that seemed to flush it out. YAY!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    down .5 lbs this week- which is not suprising since last week I lost 4 lbs. Still I'm feeling great that things keep going down and yesterday I successfully ran 2.5 miles without stopping!

SW: 246
    CW: 224

Down 22lbs so far! 18 to go!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Last week: 166.8
    Today: 164.0
    So excited to have seen the scale go down the last several days. It's so weird that my losses aren't gradual, for the most part. I will maintain, even gain a little, then suddenly drop. I lost 2 pounds in the last 2 days! I'm not complaining, it's just strange.
    Congrats to all the losers!
    We're almost at the midpoint, let's hit it hard!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 180.5
    CW: 182.5

Birthday celebration(s) ... (s)(s)(s)... :drinker: Too many, but I feel great! :smooched:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I weighted myself this morning and I am back up to 211..why? not sure. ugh!!!:sad: :cry:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    207.6! Lost 3.2lbs.

I worked pretty hard this week and got a pretty drastic haircut so that's what I can attribute the loss to I guess! Lol...
    I'm so close to being under 200 I can taste it and absolutely nothing is getting in my way of that victory. Good luck all xoxo
    Emily :)

Wow, Emily that is awesome! I'm so jealous. :flowerforyou:
    Congrats, everyone!

Last week: 162.1
    This week: 158.5

Loss of 3.6 pounds! Last week, I'd had a gain of 2.8, so I'm really glad to have lost that and then some!!! :smile:

Val, this is great!! I'm so proud of you.

Girls, I am really struggling. I was up a little this morning, I think like 0.4. I'm going to wait until the morning to post my official weigh in because I had a really tough workout yesterday and I don't really like to workout the day before I weigh in, but that is when my scheduled run is for C25K. I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I've been bouncing back and forth between 189-190ish. Since the beginning of January I have lost less than 4 lbs. :sad: What do I need to do to see some decent losses? I'm starting to get aggravated that my efforts are not showing on the scale. On one good note, I did run for a total of 16 minutes yesterday (although not at once. I run intervals). I nearly died and thought I was going to have a biggest loser moment and hurl.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Up 2 from last week.
    I'm hopeful that is is a combination muscle gain from the yoga intensive I attended for 4 days and my pending period. But, I still feel amazing! :)