Options

Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    LW: 216
    CW: 214.8

Down 1.2. Yipppeeee

Congratulations everyone for your determination.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get aggravated that my efforts are not showing on the scale. On one good note, I did run for a total of 16 minutes yesterday (although not at once. I run intervals). I nearly died and thought I was going to have a biggest loser moment and hurl.
    Brandy... I know the feeling. :ohwell: But stick with it! LOOK AT WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED IN YOUR RUNNING!! That's what you should be focusing on! That's amazing!! :noway:

barefootbeauty... And you should feel amazing!! You're doing awesome! Great with the yoga!! :drinker:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys are rocking it out today! WOOO!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    207.6! Lost 3.2lbs.

I worked pretty hard this week and got a pretty drastic haircut so that's what I can attribute the loss to I guess! Lol...
    I'm so close to being under 200 I can taste it and absolutely nothing is getting in my way of that victory. Good luck all xoxo
    Emily :)

Look at you girl! WOWZERS!!! :)
  • Krys_T
    Options

Down 1.2. Yipppeeee

Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Congrats, everyone!

Last week: 162.1
    This week: 158.5

Loss of 3.6 pounds! Last week, I'd had a gain of 2.8, so I'm really glad to have lost that and then some!!! :smile:

Great job girl!!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes!!!

LW: 167.2
    CW: 164.8

So, I am down 2.4 pounds since last week. I am very happy about that! :drinker: TOM is finally leaving!!!! :bigsmile: I am scheduled for my surgery on Monday 3/7 and a little apprehensive about what will follow. I am thinking positive thoughts for a quick and not too painful recovery!!! The first few days I will only be on liquids. Not sure yet or when I will be able to eat solids? And only time will tell how long before I can resume exercise. I plan on walking as soon as the doctor says it's okay!!!! I will check back in next week!!!!

Have a wonderful week full of exercise and weightloss!!!!!
    :heart: Sabrina
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Great job snowflakes,, or soon to be Sunshines!! :) ]
    i am very proud of you all for stickin to it!!\

last week: 166.2
    This week - 164.0
    A loss of 2.2 pounds :)

You are rockin it girl! Nice
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes!!!

LW: 167.2
    CW: 164.8

So, I am down 2.4 pounds since last week. I am very happy about that! :drinker: TOM is finally leaving!!!! :bigsmile: I am scheduled for my surgery on Monday 3/7 and a little apprehensive about what will follow. I am thinking positive thoughts for a quick and not too painful recovery!!! The first few days I will only be on liquids. Not sure yet or when I will be able to eat solids? And only time will tell how long before I can resume exercise. I plan on walking as soon as the doctor says it's okay!!!! I will check back in next week!!!!

Have a wonderful week full of exercise and weightloss!!!!!
    :heart: Sabrina

Great job! What a way to make a statement before your surgery :) Praying for a speedy recovery for you, because I know you are going to be dying to get back up and exercise. So proud of you girl! Keep it going :)
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options

Down 1.2. Yipppeeee

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Up almost 2 pounds. TOM arriving sometime this weekend. I am going to just keep chugging the water.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    bump
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 277.6
    Today: 277 (Grr... I was over a lb lighter yesterday
    - that's okay. I'll be back on track next week. Gonna really watch my sodium and drink lots of water. )
    This weeks loss: .6
  • sstewart36
    Options
    i am proud to say I am peeking in in one-derland today at 199. I hope to be mid 190s by the end of next week. i really need to up my water in take.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2 pounds again. So I am officially heavier than when I started this challenge.:blushing: :sad:

Congrats to all that had losses! To all that maintained or had gains. We can do this!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    i am proud to say I am peeking in in one-derland today at 199. I hope to be mid 190s by the end of next week. i really need to up my water in take.

I know that has to be an awesome feeling for you! Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Today: 178
    Last week: 180.5

2.5 lbs down despite hormonal water retention, in the 170s (!), a round 20 lbs down since Jan 1, 1 lb away from having lost 50 lbs since starting the weight loss, and a bit over 2 away from being simply overweight. It's part of the life changes, I hope! What I'm not so happy with is the fitness goals. More on that in the other thread.
    Girls, I am really struggling. I was up a little this morning, I think like 0.4. I'm going to wait until the morning to post my official weigh in because I had a really tough workout yesterday and I don't really like to workout the day before I weigh in, but that is when my scheduled run is for C25K. I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I've been bouncing back and forth between 189-190ish. Since the beginning of January I have lost less than 4 lbs. :sad: What do I need to do to see some decent losses? I'm starting to get aggravated that my efforts are not showing on the scale. On one good note, I did run for a total of 16 minutes yesterday (although not at once. I run intervals). I nearly died and thought I was going to have a biggest loser moment and hurl.

Oh, dear, BUT: hang in there! You're seriously working on your fitness and it *will* pay off. I'm on the one hand thrilled about how my weight is coming off but also envious of those who've worked up to real gains in running fitness. I'm reading many times over, and have seen it happen for myself, that if you step up your physical activity to that degree, weight loss per se may be reduced. You may still be getting leaner, if you're eating right. Are you measuring? (And if you're really unhappy, in your place I'd certainly give the eating part a good troubleshooting session rather than the exercising part, where you're doing absolutely impressively well!)
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Last week : 180
    Today : 177.4
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 207
    LW: 198 (forgot the exact .#)
    CW: 196.5

I'm 196.5, down 1.7 lbs from last week. I got on the scale this morning and when I saw that number I thought it was wrong because I couldn't believe it. I've reached my 10lb goal and I'm happy about that.

Congrats to all the losses and to those that are not seeing the results they want, don't give up! It is so worth the fight!
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakers (soon to be sunshiners)
    Im down to 179.2 today
    That's a 2.8 from last week

I'm not really sure what happened (I'm not really complaining) but I'm all set to lose 1.5 to 2.0lbs the MOST per week.
    I got really sick last week (resp infection),:sick: went to a friends house for dinner last Saturday (ate over my daily intake allowance :cry: but didn't binge or overate) and TOM is late:angry: , so the only explanation is the zig zag calories and my sleep pattern since I slept a little bit more (because I was sick):huh:

I'm very happy I'm out of the 80's and now in the 70's and I passed the half way mark to lose 50lbs total but right now I'm trying to stabilize the weight lost to 1.5 to 2lbs the most

I'm trying to buy a Bodymedia monitor but $$ is short this week again:sad:
    so hopefully for next week

Anyway, we are all working very hard and deserve to feel good about ourselves
    Thanks again to Kris for putting together this challenge
    Wish you all a great week again:flowerforyou: :heart:

Rosie