Plus size-Super size weightloss support

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Why did I create a part 2? Did the other one get to full and I was the first one or what? LOL. Tell me if I did something wrong. :blushing:
    I am in!

By Halloween I want to be>
    220 (realistic goal)
    210 (stretch goal)

I have been 240 (down 20 pounds!!!!) since 7/13! 3 weeks after starting this!

I am down to 234.6! I really think with Halloween being 14 weeks away still I can possibly hit my 210 goal! That would be AMAZING!

I am now down to 219.6!!! YAY!!! I really want to hit 210 by 10/13 (5.5 weeks) and I think I might be able to do it!

Then I want to be as close as possible to 200 on 11/2.

Because of my surgery a week ago I cannot workout for anything 5 weeks, but I plan on doing as much walking as possible starting next Thursday.
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • punka274
    Options
    Why did I create a part 2? Did the other one get to full and I was the first one or what? LOL. Tell me if I did something wrong. :blushing:
    I am in!

By Halloween I want to be>
    220 (realistic goal)
    210 (stretch goal)

I have been 240 (down 20 pounds!!!!) since 7/13! 3 weeks after starting this!

I am down to 234.6! I really think with Halloween being 14 weeks away still I can possibly hit my 210
    goal! That would be AMAZING!

I am now down to 219.6!!! YAY!!! I really want to hit 210 by 10/13 (5.5 weeks) and I think I might be able to do it!

Then I want to be as close as possible to 200 on 11/2.

Because of my surgery a week ago I cannot workout for anything 5 weeks, but I plan on doing as much walking as possible starting next Thursday.

Congrats on your weightloss so far! Thats AWESOME!!! High fives to ya!:smile: