A question for all the MFP ladies.

Options
13»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive lost a little,but I was big before I gained weight so now insted of being really really big,they are just really big
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hubby said someone stole my backside. Boobs are still there for now.
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been 95 lbs, I've been 130 lbs, and I'm currently holding steady at around 114. I have always been a D cup. Sure, the 36 went to a 34, but they never actually got smaller. Only band size.
    Exactly the same thing here.
    Always same cup. Only the band size got smaller.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    thats the 1st place mine goes from:smile:
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I really need to get myself a new bra. I was hoping to hold off until I've reached my goal weight, but I actually have a little sore now, from the too-big-bra rubbing me while walking yesterday. OUCH!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    If it's true I'm all for it......My ladies need to be toned down a bit!!! LOL
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I heard that when you lose weight, one of the first places you lose it is in your breasts. Have you found this true in your experience? I expect some loss there considering since a lot of the breast is made up of fatty tissue, but I'm nervous about losing too much. Any tips for making sure the weight loss distributes more evenly or to keep from losing my boobs?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I hope it's a valid one!

I've actually went up a cup size and down a lot of band sizes. For some people, as you lose inches, your cup size will increase because your rib cage is getting smaller but you aren't losing your chest so the difference in inches is greater.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I, thankfully, lost weight my weight fairly evenly. My bra size went down from falling out of a 34E to a comfortable, some times too big 32E. Where-as over all I dropped 2, nearly 3 dress sizes. I think it depends more on the person than anything else.