Gone in 60 days!

Options
124»

Replies

• sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Those are some KICK *kitten* results !!!! WOW... they diet portion is a little too strict for me but love the exercise regimen !!
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It's really all about the food. If you can find a balance you are set :)
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow thats amazing.. what is CLA?? WHERE CAN I PURCHASE FLAX SEED OIL ??:smile:
  • SweetBeth
    SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump.

AMAZING!
  • damonmath
    Options
    CLA is a fat burner/blocker... It is good for toning. I take it daily.

Flax Seed Oil can be purchased at GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Trader Joes I believe.

:)
  • damonmath
    Options
    Day 100 Update!!!

Before | Day 9 | 1-9-11
    368256_3610.jpg

After | Day 100 | 4-11-11
    368256_4066.jpg
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    The 1200 calories is from nutritionists... Of course this is not in stone, but a good rule of thumb..

You can dip below without symptoms, but just be aware that if you are cold (feel cold) at all during the day (not due to the weather), then you are most likely burning your own muscle to feed yourself. I did this for about the first 6 weeks... I had a ton of upper leg muscle to burn off. I then switched to 1450 calories a day.
    Thanks for your response.

My calorie intake is somewhat below 1200 net so I'm interested in the "1200 or you'll hit starvation mode" statements. The comment about feeling cold isn't mentioned in the literature but it makes sense - if the metabolism is winding down, heat generation drops and, just like in hypothermia, temps of the extremities drops.

Certainly something to watch out for!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!