Thread Killahs!

Options
tanniew78
tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
I am a thread killer. No joke. More often than not when I post, it becomes a dead thread... Any other killahs out there?

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am just a little more than I'd like to be. Sometimes I get to them late so I get it, but I still hate when I'm the *last* comment, dangit! =)

Watch me be the LAST COMMENT on this post now. LOL
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ME!! (watch, no one will respond after this) ;-)
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    OMG!! lol I feel this way quite often - heck even my before and after pics of 50 lbs lost got 8 replies (and half of that were from friends!). I don't know what it is - but once I post in a thread, it;s like it's doomed hahahahaha ;-) (hope I don't kill yours!)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I find this to be me quite often as well.
  • zoibas
    zoibas Posts: 31
    Options
    Thats Me Thats me

4859687.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There are just so many posts that it's hard to keep up :-)

It's happened to me a few times too :-)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yea it happens to me a lot... it's like a thread death aura that surrounds me on the internet :laugh:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!!:laugh:
  • tanniew78
    Options
    Well it wouldnt be so bad, but its not just this site. Anywhere I go on the net I seem to be the grim reaper of the BBS set. :laugh:
  • hroush
    Options
    Bah, apparently I bumped the thread with my previous post, let's try this again!
  • tanniew78
    Options
    OMG!! lol I feel this way quite often - heck even my before and after pics of 50 lbs lost got 8 replies (and half of that were from friends!). I don't know what it is - but once I post in a thread, it;s like it's doomed hahahahaha ;-) (hope I don't kill yours!)

I didnt catch that one but you look fantastic!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options

didn't mean to sound like I was fishing :embarassed: but thank you :flowerforyou:
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Me! If anyone does post after me, usually no one refers to what I post. :Except maybe once, and I was so proud! :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've killed my share of threads. :ohwell:
  • tanniew78
    Options

didn't mean to sound like I was fishing :embarassed: but thank you :flowerforyou:

I know, but you deserve it! 50lbs is nothing to sneeze at.
  • tanniew78
    Options
    Me! If anyone does post after me, usually no one refers to what I post. :Except maybe once, and I was so proud! :)

lol, I get that all the time too. Guess thats how it goes when you have such a busy board.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options

lol, I get that all the time too. Guess thats how it goes when you have such a busy board.

You quoted me! Thanks!!! :bigsmile:
  • tanniew78
    Options

You quoted me! Thanks!!! :bigsmile:

You look like you deserve a thrill or two so here ya go.. another one. :happy:
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This is why I love this site. You all think the same way as me. I swear, just the other day I was thinking about how I seem to have mastered the art of killing a thread. Happens to me all the time...
  • hroush
    Options
    So the question is, who with be the ultimate thread killer?