Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Oh my. I think we are close to finding out who the real Killah is going to be. :huh:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I think as long as we have Fresh Coffee and access to the Internet, we are OK!!
    :ohwell: At least I hope so!!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'd just been thinking that same thing today! LOL :)

(my attempt)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Well, we have survived one more day together. :laugh:
    See you in the morning after Curves:love:
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    I think as long as we have Fresh Coffee and access to the Internet, we are OK!!
    :ohwell: At least I hope so!!

Good morning, got my fresh coffee, but didn't have any internet service last night, so I wasn't able to post. Lots of problems with comcast lately :angry:

I hope every had a nice night of rest, I have some muscle soreness from my new exercise game (EA Sports Active 2). Loving my new TV! Have a great day!!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Is this thing still alive? Not for long, now that I posted.....
  • zave
    Options
    Is this thing still alive? Not for long, now that I posted.....

Alive and kicking! Good morning thread Killahs. :love:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Nh- You have tried more than once to douse this thread. lol. NOT happening.

Good to see it thriving. If nothing else, I know LJ will keep things toasty in here til I get back. I am loitering in McDs to post to our lovely thread. Pretty sweet deal. A few dollars for breakfast for the daughter and some tea for me... Equals bargin internet access. :D

So how have you all been?

Explain to me this if you can.... WHY is it my phone will run basic facebook and tagged but it wont run a simple bbs like this? Grrrr.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Have Coffee, will post!! We are up to Page 13,:laugh: For a bunch of Thread Killahs, we are not doing very well!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Does someone have some Caffeine?!? This Thread is looking sleepy!!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Nh- You have tried more than once to douse this thread. lol. NOT happening.

Good to see it thriving. If nothing else, I know LJ will keep things toasty in here til I get back. I am loitering in McDs to post to our lovely thread. Pretty sweet deal. A few dollars for breakfast for the daughter and some tea for me... Equals bargin internet access. :D

So how have you all been?

Explain to me this if you can.... WHY is it my phone will run basic facebook and tagged but it wont run a simple bbs like this? Grrrr.

Hey Tannie, I am glad you could check in. I hear your frustration with your phone. I can't use the MFP app on my phone either. Maybe someday... :ohwell:

I hope things are going okay for you, and I'm glad you were able to check in with us. Hope you can come back soon. And you are right, LJ is keeping us on our toes, keeping the caffeine flowing!!! :wink:

Good night, killahs, here's to another great day tomorrow.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: Are any of you Killahs up for a One Day Challenge?
    For Wednesday, the Challenge will be: GET IN 5 SERVINGS OF VEGETABLES AND/OR FRUIT
    :flowerforyou: Who is in?
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Yeah i def killed the I have never thread...oh the life of a thread killah:( I think my last statement on that post surprised everyone away:sad:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Try, JEK, but you~~Like many before you~~have FAILED to kill our Tough Little Thread!!
    :drinker: Would you like some Coffee when I get back? I'm going to make a McDonald's run after Curves.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    For Wednesday, the Challenge will be: GET IN 5 SERVINGS OF VEGETABLES AND/OR FRUIT

Good morning LJ. I'm up for your challenge with the fruits/veggies. I haven't done any challenges before on MFP. How does it work? Just report in when you have met it?
  • zave
    Options

Good morning LJ. I'm up for your challenge with the fruits/veggies. I haven't done any challenges before on MFP. How does it work? Just report in when you have met it?

Good morning Rachel and LJ. Count me in.

Yep, Rachel. that's all there is to it. I've already had a banana this morning, 4 to go.

JEK717, welcome to the never ending thread. (for now :huh: )
  • tanniew78
    Options
    Im not going to do the challenge today because Im low on fruits and veggies. And I cant shop in the middle of the week. Maybe tomorrow. lol... Thread Killahs RULE! :drinker:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    That is Kool, Tannie.

So far I've had a Spinach Omelet, Sliced Tomatoe, Fresh Fruit Bowl (small), and Carrot Chips.

:bigsmile: I am open to suggestions for Tomorrow's Challenge.
  • tanniew78
    Options
    I am back on a near daily basis. Probably not Sunday unless I can find a wifi source. Ill log my food and make sure this thread keeps going. :)
  • zave
    Options
    banana, spinach, apple, sugar snap peas, pineapple.

Are jelly beans a fruit or vegetable? just kidding.

Drink your water challenge for tomorrow? :drinker: