Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I am such a Killah that this is my ONLY epic thread. most of them are 0-4 responses. Thats it. I stink at the whole bbs thing. :grumble:

ETA: Maybe Im just a complete bore! :laugh:

:yawn: I'm sorry tannie, what were you sayin? Ha ha, just kidding. Killah humor!

If we didn't all have it, we won't be here with you.
  • zave
    Options
    I am off to Curves.
    :drinker: Will be back later with coffee. Anyone want cream, sugar, ?

Thanks LJ. Just cream, no sugar!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Done, Zave, Rnjoy your Coffee & Cream.
    Now do you want to share my Oatmeal & Blueberrys, or do you prefer something else for breakfast?
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    I am such a Killah that this is my ONLY epic thread. most of them are 0-4 responses. Thats it. I stink at the whole bbs thing. :grumble:

:yawn: I'm sorry tannie, what were you sayin? Ha ha, just kidding. Killah humor!

If we didn't all have it, we won't be here with you.

That's right, tannie, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have this thread, that nobody can seem to kill!! Who woulda thought?
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    :drinker: Done, Zave, Rnjoy your Coffee & Cream.
    Now do you want to share my Oatmeal & Blueberrys, or do you prefer something else for breakfast?

@LJ - I'll take splenda in mine please!! I'm having chobani yogurt and walnuts, with a clementine this morning. I don't think that is gonna hold me for too long!! :grumble:
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAH nope I am the dreaded "THREAD KILLAH" you don't want me to post because it will go into oblivion and never never be heard from again!!!! :sad:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :happy: Good Luck, DrMomm!!
    :drinker: Want to share some coffee???
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Don't drink coffee but would love a cup of hot tea with you! :laugh: :drinker:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I had multi grain cheerios. :) No coffee for me though. Im with drmomm, tea for me too please. And hold the nasty Chai Tea as well. lol.
  • zave
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAH nope I am the dreaded "THREAD KILLAH" you don't want me to post because it will go into oblivion and never never be heard from again!!!! :sad:

Welcome drmomm! Yay a fresh killah!

LJ -Thanks for the oatmeal and blueberries offer! My everyday go-to breakfast is 1/2 cup Fiber One, 1/2 cup Granola, banana, skim milk. Oh yeah, and 2 cups of coffee.

Rachel - I eat a chobani yogurt everyday. Just got 2 new flavors(well new here anyway) mango and black cherry! :tongue:

This long post will definitely kill this thread.

Thanks for visiting.

Safe travels.

Drive safely!

It's been fun.

Don't forget to write!

Hahaha.
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options

U ain't got a monopoly on that. I can ruin a thread faster than cops can kill a party!!! U think you're boring?!?! Have you seen my username...it screams out "Killjoy"...like if I were some IRS dietician trying to administer Enema to all tax auditors.

BTW, I didn't think about coming up with a fun, unique username because I only initially signed up here upon my trainer's request in order to track and report my food log to him.

I used to think I was a thread killah cuz I gave serious, well-intentioned info. Then I tried to post just funny comments to join the partay. No use...I'm still a thread killah:frown:
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options

U ain't got a monopoly on that. I can ruin a thread faster than cops can kill a party!!! U think you're boring?!?! Have you seen my username...it screams out "Killjoy"...like if I were some IRS dietician trying to administer Enema to all tax auditors.

BTW, I didn't think about coming up with a fun, unique username because I only initially signed up here upon my trainer's request in order to track and report my food log to him.

I used to think I was a thread killah cuz I gave serious, well-intentioned info. Then I tried to post just funny comments to join the partay. No use...I'm still a thread killah:frown:

I believe there is a way to change your username, I have seen others do that on MFP. Are you a CPA? Just wondering, given your username and the IRS references above. :smile: I am a CPA, but haven't practiced in the field since 1991. Okay let's see if I killed this thang!!! :laugh:
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a way to change your username, I have seen others do that on MFP. Are you a CPA? Just wondering, given your username and the IRS references above. :smile: I am a CPA, but haven't practiced in the field since 1991. Okay let's see if I killed this thang!!! :laugh:

Hweh!!! Thought I might've killed this thread too!!! Sweating over an hour there.

Yes I'm a CPA but not a tax person...then I'd really be a bore:bigsmile: J/K

Now to get around to changing my dull username...
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Thats happened a few times!! Haha
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    hush.gif
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Shhh! Quiet. Thread is sleeping...:yawn:
  • tanniew78
    Options

Ha. My user name is no better. Its a common nickname for me though. :) Good to meet you.
  • tanniew78
    Options
    Shhh! Quiet. Thread is sleeping...:yawn:

NO way! LJ hasnt posted yet... lol... around midnight she will.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just had pizza hut pizza and let me tell you... after all this healthy eating, my stomach did NOT agree with a little taco pizza hahaha... really not funny cuz my stomach hurt pretty bad :P
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just had pizza hut pizza and let me tell you... after all this healthy eating, my stomach did NOT agree with a little taco pizza hahaha... really not funny cuz my stomach hurt pretty bad :P

Had some Buffalo wing pizza a few weeks ago from a local pizza shop and boy was it good but you knew not to overdo it with that type.