Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Shhh! Quiet. Thread is sleeping...:yawn:

NO way! LJ hasnt posted yet... lol... around midnight she will.

This made me laugh out loud.
    We just got home from a NBA Basketball Game. Our Team won (OKC Thunder) in overtime, by ONE point!!
    Now the Thread and I can go to bed.
    :heart: Sweet Dreams, MFP Thread Killahs (Friends)
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Good morning, killing crew. I have had my coffee from Dunkin' Donuts (cream, 2 splenda :drinker: ) and I am ready to have a great day. At least the sun is shining here in New England!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: AHHHHH, Sweet Coffee!!! Good Morning Killah Friends!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Hey Fellow Caffeinated Killahs! We haven't stopped at McD's or Dunkin Donuts since we bought the keurig single k-cup coffee maker. It's fast and really good, but will take a while to pay for itself by skipping the drive-thru. :drinker:

I now return you back to our usual thread killing.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Ive been a thread killer since joining a message board in 05.
    Once a thread killer, always a thread killer.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I tend to do the same thing. I blame it on the fact that I'm always late to the party......that might just be something I tell myself to make myself feel better though xD
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like to think I can decimate a thread simply by posting. But that's mostly because I feel I also have the power to crumble the world to its knees if I choose to do so. That said, I have killed threads. Funny how this one seems to last eternal from all of the "thread killers" posting on this one alone. Love the irony.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Gotta always appreciate irony on the interweb tubes
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Me! If anyone does post after me, usually no one refers to what I post. :Except maybe once, and I was so proud! :)

lol, I get that all the time too. Guess thats how it goes when you have such a busy board.

You quoted me! Thanks!!! :bigsmile:

You look like you deserve a thrill or two so here ya go.. another one. :happy:

This is like the Secret Society of Thread Killahs. We need an official, secret handshake. Somebody good with coming up with one of those? =)

the handshake will be made even more difficult by the fact that we're all online. LOL
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Looks like some new killahs are here to join this party. Thanks for the lively signatures, lots of dancing going on there! Anybody know how to add an image of a virtual handshake? :smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Is there a clinical term for that grey gooky stuf fin the corner of my eye when I wake up?
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Hey Fellow Caffeinated Killahs! We haven't stopped at McD's or Dunkin Donuts since we bought the keurig single k-cup coffee maker. It's fast and really good, but will take a while to pay for itself by skipping the drive-thru. :drinker:

This thread cracks me up, it is so weird :laugh: Zave, the Keurig sounds good, think of all those styrofoam cups you are saving!! I only get DD on Wednesday, as my company pays for it :bigsmile: Otherwise, I make it at work.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options

This thread cracks me up, it is so weird :laugh: Zave, the Keurig sounds good, think of all those styrofoam cups you are saving!! I only get DD on Wednesday, as my company pays for it :bigsmile: Otherwise, I make it at work.

Ha! Free Dunkin Donuts coffee has to taste even better!

This thread is really hilarious. I just did the virtual handshake. Anyone feel it?
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I like to think I can decimate a thread simply by posting. But that's mostly because I feel I also have the power to crumble the world to its knees if I choose to do so. That said, I have killed threads. Funny how this one seems to last eternal from all of the "thread killers" posting on this one alone. Love the irony.

Thats cuz we just all want to be the ultimate thread killah!
  • tanniew78
    Options

Ha! Free Dunkin Donuts coffee has to taste even better!

This thread is really hilarious. I just did the virtual handshake. Anyone feel it?

Like a poke in the eye? lmbo. Im sure there is a handshaking smiley somewhere in cyberspace.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    BANG BANG! Die Thread Die! Why won't this thread die?!
    :sad:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :bigsmile: The world NEEDS this thread.
    :drinker: I went by the bank to cash in all the pennies, dimes, and nickels that I have been saving ($44.75) then I took that money to McDonalds and 'refilled' my Gift Card, so now I can buy more Coffee!!
  • tanniew78
    Options
    :bigsmile: The world NEEDS this thread.
    :drinker: I went by the bank to cash in all the pennies, dimes, and nickels that I have been saving ($44.75) then I took that money to McDonalds and 'refilled' my Gift Card, so now I can buy more Coffee!!

:laugh: Dont forget: "Coffee is EXTREMELY hot" lol.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :wink: Yep, that's what I like about it!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    LOL!! Good night Killahs. Tomorrow is another day!!