Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: Nitey-Nite, And Sleep tight, Don't let the bed bugs on you bite!!
    :sad: If they do Bite 'em back
    :laugh: Chew them up, And spit them out
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Wow. Lazy thread today. Get outta a bed......thread. Can't you feel the bed bugs? :yawn:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I'm off to work my "Day Job", no computer access there:sad:
    Will try to post from Curves later if we aren't too busy.
    Have a FUN Day, Feloow Killahs (and Little Thread:heart: )
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Wow. Lazy thread today. Get outta a bed......thread. Can't you feel the bed bugs? :yawn:

LOL, Zave!! Bed bugs would get me outta the bed real fast.

I hope all my fellow thread killer pals are having a great Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!! Anybody else in for a snowy forecast? :noway:
  • zave
    Options

I hope all my fellow thread killer pals are having a great Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!! Anybody else in for a snowy forecast? :noway:

Yeah Rachel, I live outside of Philadelphia and I heard on the radio a possible 6 inches of snow. I was thinking April fools joke. But now they backed off of it saying rain here and snow to the north.

Dear God, NO MORE SNOW... PLEASE?!? WHERE IS SPRING? I WANT TO WEAR SHORTS! :laugh:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Wait! How many calories is in a bed bug?? 5 calories in a stick of gum and its just flavoring! Plus bug is a protein. Proteins run higher in calories... Oh what to do what to do. :grumble:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
  • rachel1975f
    Options

Yeah Rachel, I live outside of Philadelphia and I heard on the radio a possible 6 inches of snow. I was thinking April fools joke. But now they backed off of it saying rain here and snow to the north.

Dear God, NO MORE SNOW... PLEASE?!? WHERE IS SPRING? I WANT TO WEAR SHORTS! :laugh:

I hear ya, Zave! My 2 teenage boys wear shorts all winter, they drive me nuts!! :noway: Where is that spring? :sad: Here, we are suppose to get 9 inches of rain/snow/slush!! Well, hopefully it will melt fast. On the upside, we can wear jeans to work tomorrow for the snow day! :smile:
  • rachel1975f
    Options

Wait! How many calories is in a bed bug?? 5 calories in a stick of gum and its just flavoring! Plus bug is a protein. Proteins run higher in calories... Oh what to do what to do. :grumble:

LOL, Tannie!! yuck!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    According to the Nutrition Tracker, 100 grams of grasshoppers is 121 calories. I wonder how that compares to Bed Bugs?
    :devil: Oh, shoot!! I forgot to check the Protein in them!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Eating Grapes and watching Letterman!! The thread is sleeping a lot tonight.
    :love: Good night fellow killahs, wherever you are!!!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If my cable gets cut off in the next few days (:grumble: :noway: ) I wanna see this thread when i come back. I hope it will only take a few weeks, month at the most. Geez my new job can start any day now. I hate waiting for things to "grand open". Im dying here waiting to become their chef! :sad:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: We'll be here waiting for you and keeping the thread warm, Tannie ((HUGS)).
    Maybe you can get on-line at the Library for free? We will be thinking of you even if we don't see you.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Yes, Tannie, try to sneak on somewhere when you can. We will miss you!! :cry: Now, Killahs, we really have a reason to keep this thread alive!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Happy April Fool's Day, gang! Anybody gonna pull any pranks? :wink:
  • zave
    Options
    Happy April fools day Killahs! No pranks yet Rachel, but it is early. And I haven't grown up yet.

Hurry back tannie! We will keep this alive as long as it takes. I predict a long and healthy life for this thread. I'm sure it will be here when you come back. As a matter of fact it will be here for your children to post. And your grandchildren will get to see this thread. Because.......well......maybe.....okay......sorry, someone will kill this thread.

Hahaha Because that's what we do! :huh:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: No pranks, yet, but--as Zave said--it is early and I have only had one cup of coffee.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    google, youtube, and hulu all did pranks.
    I was gonna "break up" with my bf on fb and see how long it took ppl to realize it was a joke, but I dont care enough to do pranks
  • zave
    Options
    google, youtube, and hulu all did pranks.
    I was gonna "break up" with my bf on fb and see how long it took ppl to realize it was a joke, but I dont care enough to do pranks

Yeah, that pranks sounds like it could go bad!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Kind of a sleepy day, apparently:happy:
    I hope you all had a good day.:heart: