Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: JStar, I remember that thread!! It is good to see you still here and kicking!!
    :laugh: It is funny what can happen when a bunch of Thread Killers work together!!
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    This is funny, trying to be the last to post, instead of killing it. Who will it be?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I suppose I am not a thread killah but no one ever replies to mine. Minus the exception of one person, who is already my friend.

This happened to me the other day :( I felt kinda crappy, but maybe my post didn't make any sense.
    if making sense was a requirement here I would not be allowed to post.th_omg.gif
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am the last poster on MOST of the threads in my topics list.

Perhaps because I tell it like it is and sometimes I am too harsh? I don't know, I'm just honest.
    Like the "I eat 1000 cals and work out 5 hours a day, why am I not losing?" crap.
    OMG you are starving to death and are going to DIE, stop murdering yourself and EAT dammit!!!!

And if one more person says that BMR is the same as maintenance...or that they are gaining muscle while at a severe deficit....

see, my blood is boiling again already...why don't people read and research before saying dumb things?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am the last poster on MOST of the threads in my topics list.

Perhaps because I tell it like it is and sometimes I am too harsh? I don't know, I'm just honest.
    Like the "I eat 1000 cals and work out 5 hours a day, why am I not losing?" crap.
    OMG you are starving to death and are going to DIE, stop murdering yourself and EAT dammit!!!!

And if one more person says that BMR is the same as maintenance...or that they are gaining muscle while at a severe deficit....

see, my blood is boiling again already...why don't people read and research before saying dumb things?

LMAO you cant go far in mfp without hearing about exercise calories!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm such a killer, I have threads that I started with 0 responses... bring it!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :smile: :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm such a thread killer I had to save JStar's thread from myself. :bigsmile:
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am SUCH a thread killer! Not just here, but other forums as well. In fact, I think I just killed the "Share Your Mate" thread on here!
  • RunOnSentence
    Options
    ...resuscitated! :laugh:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I feel a pulse....
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: I think she's going to make it!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I am SUCH a thread killer! Not just here, but other forums as well. In fact, I think I just killed the "Share Your Mate" thread on here!

No way. Your share a mate story is sweet!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Okay. Now it's officially over.

Turn out the lights. Good Night! :smooched:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Nope I still see a pulse!! This is a strong little thread!!:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Poor little thread. With me posting, it's bound to die.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I think this may continue for awhile...
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Lol i guess we may never grow out of this guys:)
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Wow, active thread for so many thread killahs out there! lol.. Who will reign supreme? LMBO! Throw some Iron Chef in there.... IRON THREAD!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I think you are right, Ellie, we just can't leave it alone!!!! :laugh: