Oh no he didn't just say that!

Options

Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    FIRED! He is fired! Or at the very least on probation.

Ugh. Listen to me when I say this:

YOU ARE FABULOUS. YOU BUY 20 DAMN BIKINI'S and ROCK THE HELL OUT OF THEM. Grrrrr!!!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    men are dumb - he was trying to be constructive & helpful and .... FAIL!!!

just chalk it up to a Y chromosome issue and move on.

Not fair and untrue!

You mean he was trying to hurt her? I am thinking he needs to think before he speaks or shut the heck up!!! My husband would never say anything like that --- but my ex would have --- which is why he is my ex! Ignorance is no excuse for saying hurtful things ---
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Before this turns into one big MAN-BASHING FEST...OH WAIT, TOO LATE...this isn't just a man thing!! Men don't own the entire market on saying stupid ****. I wish I had a dollar for every time my wife said something like that to me....in just the last year! And I've lost 67lbs during that time!

It says so much less about the gender than it does about the individual person!

Last I checked, I'm still a man and I would *NEVER* say that. *EVER* :grumble:

</rant>

Applauding you **********:flowerforyou: *********true that it isn't gender specific
  • PattiPositive
    Options
    Its not you, its him. People don't know they are negative. And they excuse it by saying its constructive criticism. Dont listen to it and dont think about it. It will only bring you down. Keep up the awesome work.

BTW... years ago when i lost weight and i was looking really hot, my husband told me he was really jealous because I was doing something for myself and he wasn't. It was nice he told me, because I couldn't understand why he would have comments that I felt were unkind.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I just went and bought 2 bikinis's from Venus Swimwear online. He paid for them. He does not know it yet, but he paid for them. :devil:

purrr ....ect
  • rileamoyer
    Options
    I just went and bought 2 bikinis's from Venus Swimwear online. He paid for them. He does not know it yet, but he paid for them. :devil:

purrr ....ect

correct my own spelling purrr...fect. Best soution yet.
  • rileamoyer
    Options
    Before this turns into one big MAN-BASHING FEST...OH WAIT, TOO LATE...this isn't just a man thing!! Men don't own the entire market on saying stupid ****. I wish I had a dollar for every time my wife said something like that to me....in just the last year! And I've lost 67lbs during that time!

It says so much less about the gender than it does about the individual person!

Last I checked, I'm still a man and I would *NEVER* say that. *EVER* :grumble:

</rant>

Applauding you **********:flowerforyou: *********true that it isn't gender specific

U R a Good Man!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ***goes and sits on the "bad step" for all man kind***

lol adorable

***will someone come and get me when I can come back.................please

its not your fault, u can come back :smile:

phew..............my bum was getting cold

sorry to hear that. sounds like u may need someone to keep u warm ;)
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The bikinis were a good start. Now go buy some shoes as well.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Maybe he was trying to say the right thing and it came out the wrong way........NUH UH!!! I know hubbies/wives can try to be supportive in their own little sick @ssed way, but people STILL know when they are saying something hurtful....the fact is, you are ALREADY HOT and he feels SOOOOO SCARED that maybe he is trying to sabotage you into quitting and regressing.....don't do it! 16 lbs in that amount of time is WAY COOL and hubby is just a TAD jealous?????.....hmmmmmmm..........:smokin:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WHAT AN A-HOLE!!! :mad: YOU DO YOU HONEY! WORK IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER!!! :drinker:
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm so mad at him! BOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I woudl cry and cry and never let it go. But then, I'm super immature! ;D
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    How rude! =0 How can someone be so mean! Are u sure he don't have a jealously thing for you losing weight? That's kinda what it sounds like....just a thought. You go girl! Just don't give up! He should really be damn happy his wife is working out, even if your doing it for yourself your his wife! ...sheesh. Any man on earth would be super happy to have a hot wife who takes care of herself!

Keep up the good work girl! The show goes on!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tell him his **** is little and you fake it constantly. Then wait a few days and break the news you mom is moving in.
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    wow. that's so infuriating! dont let it get to you! you've made so much progress!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... sounds like someone is about to hit a dry spell... :indifferent: :laugh:
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    Guys are stupid and don't realize they can't talk to women about stuff like that the way they can their guy friends.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yeah its a guy thing.....open mouth-insert foot! LOL:smile::smile: We were at friends of ours a coule weeks ago and when I went to eat a brownie, he informed me that I had better not eat it because "I could gain 10 pounds just by looking at it let alone eating it" He's lucky I love him!!!! :smile:
  • ButterflyOnFire
    Options
    Some people just aren't tactful. He prob *thought* he was offering a constructive, helpful piece of advice, but in reality it was an EPIC fail. I would've smacked the be-jaybers out of him!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow.