Replies

• chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 !

Is it a lot harder than level 1?
  • ChadsKitten
    Options
    Today was day2 Level 2. It really kicks my *kitten*. i do the Shred on top of 50-60min of cardio 6 days a week. It has really helped me tone up fast! How is everyone else doing?
  • courtsicle
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 !

I didn't find the cardio as difficult as when I began Level 1. But damn, walking pushups are the absolute devil.
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1... While not as bad as day 1, I still couldn't hang with all the cardio! Wow! I'm hoping that what everyone says is true, by day 5 it's easier. How soon do you start level 2? I have a long ways to go but I was wondering if you just do it at your own pace or if we are suppose to do each level a certain amount of time?
  • Babytoy22002
    Babytoy22002 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    EXACTLY, how effective is this shred i keep hearing about. cany anyone share their success story from doing the 30 day shred.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 !

I didn't find the cardio as difficult as when I began Level 1. But damn, walking pushups are the absolute devil.

WALKING pushups? o_O noooooooooo!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    EXACTLY, how effective is this shred i keep hearing about. cany anyone share their success story from doing the 30 day shred.

These are my results after 10 days:

New Measurements!

Waist 31 -1.5

Hips 35.25 -.5

Neck 12 -0

L Thigh 19.5 -.5

R Thigh 20 -.5

Chest 33.5 -1.5

Biceps 9.75 - .25

Loss so far -4.75 in =) YAY~
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1... While not as bad as day 1, I still couldn't hang with all the cardio! Wow! I'm hoping that what everyone says is true, by day 5 it's easier. How soon do you start level 2? I have a long ways to go but I was wondering if you just do it at your own pace or if we are suppose to do each level a certain amount of time?

I found Day one Level One to be the easiest.....and then the soreness kicked in on Day 2 and didnt go away until Day 6 for me lol!

I am doing 10 days Level 1, 10 days Level 2, 10 days level 3.
  • Crissy143
    Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The cardio is the hardest for me too. Maybe because I'm petite but, top heavy (34DDD)??? I'm really hoping to lose a couple of cup sizes, maybe get down to a 34 D. That would be great. But I don't know if this workout will be enough to get me there.
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    The cardio is the hardest for me too. Maybe because I'm petite but, top heavy (34DDD)??? I'm really hoping to lose a couple of cup sizes, maybe get down to a 34 D. That would be great. But I don't know if this workout will be enough to get me there.

I started all of this around a 36DDD and I'm noticing a difference. When I lose weight, I lose it there and hopefully you will too! Maybe it will take more than one round, and at different intensity levels.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Crissy143 -- Great plan! I've been keeping up on my running training schedule as well as the Shred, because I feel I need the extra cardio + I'm training for my first half marathon.

ronjaa -- Welcome! I didn't take measurements my first time around either, but I did this time. Definitely can feel results after a few days, either way though!

Vanishing_Gordie -- I tend to find things (exercise and food) a little more difficult during TOM, too. I still keep up with it, because at times it does tend to help alleviate the cramping and such. Just do your best!! Stick with this, with us!! :)

courtsicle -- Great! I'm beginning Level 2 tomorrow. Definitely not my favorite level, but I'm ready for the change-up from Level 1!

chicalatte -- Level 2 is a bit more difficult than Level 1; it has more plank-based moves. Level 3 is my favorite. :)

ChadsKitten -- Great cardio! Well done on sticking with the Shred too. I love how quickly it tones us up! :)

Jami22 -- Usually, 10 days per level, but I'd suggest moving on to the next level when you feel ready. Some people elect to take 14 days per level. I'm sure you'll find that balance and what's right for you!

Babytoy22002 -- Here's my blog with before/after photos from my first round of the Shred: http://todefyego.blogspot.com/2011/01/30-day-shred-results.html

Today, I did Day 10 Level 1. I didn't have the energy to do my first day of Level 2 afterwards though. Still under the weather. Congested and run down. Hoping to get back to 100% health SOON! I plan to start Level 2 bright and early tomorrow morning. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! :)
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Crissy143 -- Great plan! I've been keeping up on my running training schedule as well as the Shred, because I feel I need the extra cardio + I'm training for my first half marathon.

ronjaa -- Welcome! I didn't take measurements my first time around either, but I did this time. Definitely can feel results after a few days, either way though!

Vanishing_Gordie -- I tend to find things (exercise and food) a little more difficult during TOM, too. I still keep up with it, because at times it does tend to help alleviate the cramping and such. Just do your best!! Stick with this, with us!! :)

courtsicle -- Great! I'm beginning Level 2 tomorrow. Definitely not my favorite level, but I'm ready for the change-up from Level 1!

chicalatte -- Level 2 is a bit more difficult than Level 1; it has more plank-based moves. Level 3 is my favorite. :)

ChadsKitten -- Great cardio! Well done on sticking with the Shred too. I love how quickly it tones us up! :)

Jami22 -- Usually, 10 days per level, but I'd suggest moving on to the next level when you feel ready. Some people elect to take 14 days per level. I'm sure you'll find that balance and what's right for you!

Babytoy22002 -- Here's my blog with before/after photos from my first round of the Shred: http://todefyego.blogspot.com/2011/01/30-day-shred-results.html

Today, I did Day 10 Level 1. I didn't have the energy to do my first day of Level 2 afterwards though. Still under the weather. Congested and run down. Hoping to get back to 100% health SOON! I plan to start Level 2 bright and early tomorrow morning. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! :)

I did Level 2 today and that **** kicked my *kitten* dreadfully omg was it painful!
    I hear a lot that level 3 delivers a lot more results and its more fun than 2, is that true?
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    Didn't do L2D3 shred last night. Piles of laundry threatened to swallow my children. I'm thinking I'm going to try to get up early in the am before work to shred and finish my day with 6wk6pk after the boys go to bed. I'm going to try to both tonight, but will definitely put this plan into action tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I completed day 9 level 1 30 shred on Sat. I took Sunday off. I decided to do Level2 today instead of my final day on level 1. This way - I can go back and do level 1 sometime in th emiddel of level 2 - kind a like a day off. I actually like level 2 the best ...but level 3 get me my best results.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    Didn't do L2D3 shred last night. Piles of laundry threatened to swallow my children. I'm thinking I'm going to try to get up early in the am before work to shred and finish my day with 6wk6pk after the boys go to bed. I'm going to try to both tonight, but will definitely put this plan into action tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

Okay, last night I did L2D3 followed by 6wk 6pk and it about killed me. I couldn't do the entire 6wk 6pk, but I finished it off with my weighted hula hoop so I still got a good burn. I did not wake up this morning early enough to do shred. I need to put a new goal down - get at least 7-8 hours of sleep. I'm working with about 5 now. I'm going to try to do the same thing tonite...both shred and 6pk. Jillian and me are fast becoming besties.
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! i have been doing level 1 on and off for a while and did level 2 for the first time last night! today i am planning to do 6 week 6 pack level 1 as a warm up and then level 2 on the 30DS! wish me luck!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I just did L2 D3 and its killing me, someone tell me L3 is not worse!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 1... Cardio is still kicking my butt.... hoping the next few days is when it starts to get easier or I may stick on Level 1 a few extra days. If I'm struggling with Level 1 I'm sure Level 2 is no walk in the park... and I read someone's post about walking push ups???? That scares me just from the sound of it!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 (total day 13 of 30 day shred) . I keep pushing myself a little harder each day... I think it is working. I am really good at the walking push ups because I did them in boot camp - but I am really bad at the squat thrust... I have to easy version...

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!