I want....

Options
12346»

Replies

• justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ~To have a healthy pregnancy the next time around (and give my daughter a healthy baby brother)
    ~To never be considered "Plus Size" again
    ~To feel sexy
    ~To have more energy
    ~To have a healthier life balance
    ~To have that "OMG, now that I've lost all this weight I feel like I can conquer the world" feeling spill over into other areas of my life.
  • DeterminedMomNeb
    Options
    I want Jillian Michaels to be jealous of MY body! :bigsmile:

agreed I want the same
  • LeeLiz12
    LeeLiz12 Posts: 33
    Options
    I want to enjoy shopping again
  • genpatry
    genpatry Posts: 5
    Options
    I WANT SUPER SEXY LEGS !
  • ameaston22
    Options
    I want to wear a pair of jeans and not worry about my love handles popping out over the sides. I also want to sit down and down worry that my belly fat is bulging out.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to not rub so I dont spend all summer pulling down the inside leg of my shorts.

me too!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go to an amusement park and not worry if I'll be able to fit in the seat.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to be completely submerged when I'm in the bathtub!

THIS TOO^^^^^ :(

haha, this too!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do things that I can't/won't because of my weight. When my husband and I were on our 15th anniversary trip, I wanted to go horseback riding but there was a 200 lb weight limit. I want to go kayaking but I'm afraid I'm too big/will sink the kayak. I want to do active things without worrying about slowing everyone down. Basically I wanna get out there and start living life again.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to be able to separate when I walk :huh:
    yep, same here.

that's what i want! my dream! lol
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I want u to know I wanted all the same things and I got it!! If I can do it anyone can, surround your self with people who will support u and push u ( in a positive way)! I would never have guessed I would be teaching fitness classes when I was overweight and out of shape. It's the small steps that lead to your big goals, much love people!!.
  • MissMe2morrow
    Options
    ~ To think of myself as strong
    ~ A defined, flat tummy
    ~ Thighs that don't look like the surface of the moon
    ~ Better posture
    ~ To look better when I dance than my Zumba instructor (who is friggin HOT!!)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to get an suntan without having white spots/lines everywhere that my skin hangs/bunches.
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    I want to borrow my twin sister's clothes - at my start weight I was exactly two of her!
  • LydiaAllen82
    Options
    I want to be a sexy bride!
    (and i want a whole new body please)
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just want to get through a meal without feeling sick.
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into one of my old shirts
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    I want to feel happy in a bikini on my honeymoon in September
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I want to be able to cross my legs and not have to be bent over to one side...
    I want to be able to walk in shorts and not have to stop every few secs and pull them down between my legs
    I want to get through summer without "chub rub" between my legs.....
    I want to lose the "belly flap" in my lower belly... you know that part near your groin that just lies there....that part
    I want to be able to go into a store and look at something cute and KNOW I can fit into it