Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 3/11 week 10

Options

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I just love it when I get on and see that we added another page to our thread!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! activity, support, keep it goin' ladies! Had to run to town and get some pants for my oldest son, for work. they didn't even have his size, so will have to go to HIS city and purchase...not sure when that will be. bought me some pretty flowers today. hoping to get outside, but gonna workout next.

Jacque...you are doing awesome!! we gotta keep with this momentum don't we!! Likin' your goals....go get em'!

I think I was wrong when I posted Vita movin'...possibly in July...but I might be right sayin' that her dh is soon to be home again!! thinkin' of ya toots! :heart:

Ok, let's have a good Tuesday team. Water X Greens X Exercise X ** THAT'S IT ** :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Ok so happy that its 3:30 and still going strong!!!! did a liittle more walkin at work today (more than normal). Hope to get the walk in tonight. Will keep everyone posted!!
    Cindy- Good Job on the Shred!!
    Barb-how u doing girl? Family Ok?
    Kelly- Thanks for the encouragement.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    exercise for the next week...
    Friday ~ 2 mile outdoor walk, stretch 57 min [x] *treadmill*
    Saturday ~ WATP 3 mile, stretch 73 min [x]
    Sunday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] ** gonna start w/Cindy!! ** added 2 min>walk
    Monday ~ 2 mile treadmill walk/jog, Shred 56 min [x]
    Tuesday ~ WATP 3 mile, Shred, stretch 99 min [x]
    Wednesday ~ 2 mile outdoor walk, Shred 56 min [ ]
    Thursday ~ WATP 2 mile, Shred, stretch 83 [ ]
    495 minutes goal
    139 remaining

Jacque you're doing so great!! progress!! Love it!! Will your walk be at a gym or in the neighborhood? enjoy it!

ok, so my meals have all been running late today, on account I made a trip to get a pr of pants for my oldest son, socks and shirts for my youngest son, a few fruits and veggies. I arrived home around 12:30 and decided I needed to get my workout done, it is better if I complete this before the guys get home from work...and I knew I had a 90+ min workout planned. I was a little hungry, and by shred time, had hunger pangs. noticed all my numbers for calories burned were low too. but I didn't want eat something and then feel too full, or nauseated. so, it is what it is. think I may be done with WATP's this week. Can do outdoors or treadmill.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    greens...all at suppertime. romaine and iceberg lettuce, celery hearts, & pepper. 2 more days til weigh in. let's keep all the good goin' laides!! water, within calories and exercise!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    HI team...well, I graduated from physical therapy today!! Yippy!! She gave me more exercises to add to the others. Doing more with endurance and increasing weights. Shoulder is kinda sore today and don't know if it's from doing the shred, sleeping wrong, or weather changing. She said I am doing great and just keep at it. Go to the Dr June 8th. Gonna head out for my walk then shred and hopefully do some yard work. Have a nice day everyone and keep it healthy and active! :flowerforyou: you are all the bestest!!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Just got home from court Wow what a day. Well try to make good choices but just logged what I ate and I guess they werent that good after all.Had a cobb salad with chicken for lunch with water and for breakfast a burritoe from sonic. So needless to say I dont have much calories left for dinner. Hope to not to go too much over. Tomorrow will be a better day.Hope everyone is doing ok.
    Cindy and Kelly good jobon the shred!!
    Barb and Vita-hope all is well
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Sunday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] ** gonna start w/Cindy!! ** added 2 min>walk
    Wednesday ~ 2 mile outdoor walk, Shred 56 min [x] added 1 min>walk
    Thursday ~ WATP 2 mile, Shred, stretch 83 [ ]
    495 minutes goal
    83 remaining

Jacque....looked at your diary, you did very good. low in sugar, carbs and higher in protein. that's my kinda day! no worries, just do well tomorrow!

planted some annuals and perennials. sounds like dh might have both days off this weekend! gosh, it's been forever! and they are talking rain....

hope all is well for Cindy, Barb, & Vita. take care ladies...
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well I have to say day 5 was tough but feels good. I am not as sore as I thought it would make me. I even feel like I have more pep. I have been eating under calories all week and at least one green veggie a day working on getting the other(have had other non green veggies), I love fruit so I can say at least 3 or 4 a day. Still having snacks after dinner but only one instead of 3. I hope I loose something this week if not inches.

Kelly I have to agree the support is great, I love that we can text even if I cant get here to check in we need to get Vita in on that.

Well been very busy at work so got to go. Check back later. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Moarning all,
    Well my phone is dead, my charger cord broke last night so no phone for at least today. Hope to go get a new one tonight after work. Got to work late so hope its still open when I get off. Well last night I logged but was over for the first time this week.:frown:
    But as kelly said today a new day. So logged for breaskfast and lunch, and hope to do much better today.
    Special requwst Mom and Sis are not doing well, if you all can keep them in your prayers.
    barb-Hope is all with you and urs?
    Kelly- Yay keep up the good work!
    Cindy- So proud of U!!!!:bigsmile:
    Vits-Hope ur doing well:bigsmile:
    Goals today:
    Logg all food and stay under calories
    Water
    Greens
    Walk
    Check in later:glasses:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    afternoon...cept Vita, g mornin'. well, the shred is getting easier in cardio and endurance...but still the same with push ups and other arm/shoulder movements. I just don't have the strength in my R arm. but, another thing I noticed with both my workouts so far today is that my heart rate is not getting in the 'zone'...like the other day. this tells me that I am improving my heart function. today will be the last day I do WATP for a long time. gonna have to walk outdoors or on the treadmill if I wanna get a good workout. had a bite to eat, gonna walk to get the mail and then mow.
    Jacque, sorry about your phone..hope you can get a new one soon. Yup, I'll keep your mom and sis in my prayers and thoughts today...take care
    Cindy, I can tell in my body too...hoping inches. day 18 of my cycle, so pms is here or near!

HI to the rest of the gang...

planned greens...snack> celery, dinner> romaine lettuce, cuke, pepper.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Just popping in real quick. Had to do an errand on my lunch and walked 46 mins. oh my will not be eating all those calories. Kelly still working on the cardio part really hard for me is the jumping jacks sounds funny but I find those really hard for me.

Got to get back to work but chat later, jacque hope you get your phone fixed. I have to stop after work and get DH a new charger his broke.
  • jacque509
    Options
    :laugh: Sounds like a charger breaker week LOL
    Well the day is going good so far.
    I had green beans, snap peas, brocholli and salad for lunch so got some greens in. hope to get more in at supper.
    Took a walk to the bank it was short so not worth logging.
    Cindy-when I did the shred before the jumping jacks were hard for me too.
    Kelly doing good gurl!:glasses:
    So got to get the h2o in and really try to make the time to walk tonight and I am ashame to admit that if I can't get my walk in before Grey's it just not happing:frown: sad i know but I am addicited LOL:blushing:
    Check in later:glasses:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Wednesday ~ 2 mile outdoor walk, Shred 56 min [x] added 1 min>walk
    Thursday ~ WATP 2 mile, Shred, stretch 83 [X] **decided not to do my stretch**
    495 minutes goal
    27 remaining

ok, so while I was doing my workouts today, I decided I would hold off and do my stretch later...like before supper. I really debated whether to just do it and get it over with, go ahead and push myself and be done...or nah..get outside and mow the lawn, that will be a little challenging, stretch after that. Well, the lawn got done, but the stretch did not. Yes, there is still time to do it, but I am just saying no. I am feeling 50/50 bout it now. I could have done it and not be in this position, OR ya know, you push mowed about 1 hour and no, not quite stretching, but still activity, and wasn't too awful cuz we had a pleasant day here, no heat or humidity...and I just did the stretch Tues. SO, why am I feeling guilty? is it b/c I made an 'exercise for the week' goal list, visible to you all, or that I really am going to pay the price at the scale tomorrow for not doing this 27 minute stretch routine? I am beatin' myself up about this, and now I am gonna stop cuz I realize ....

in the last 7 days, I had a goal of exercising 495 minutes. I DID 471 (even added 3 minutes)
    I burned (per my hrm) 3,341 calories....didn't wear hrm mowing the lawn today
    Completed 15 workouts with no interruptions....walked outdoors, walked and used weights, walk/jog, stretched, and shredded it.
    2 days I went over in calories, but only by a few hundred.
    got my water in every day.
    I feel more energized.
    not as bloated, even with Tom approaching.

Deep down I know I had a good week and that I am proud of. It wasn't all that bad, and I can try to make improvements for next week.

here's to all you ladies and rockin the scale tomorrow. may wt loss be all that we post!! let's do it. let's get healthy!!
  • jacque509
    Options
    So I had asparagus for dinner so got my greens again. Still working on the water. Didn't get a chance to walk before the rain. but really happy about not going over calorrries and Ihave enought left over to enjoya cup of my new fav light ice cream:bigsmile: I am feelin good about this week with my eating so next week need to incorperate walking with it. So any ideas for next week challlage?
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well this morning I was very disappointed I lost only 1 pound, I did retake my measurements and lost 1 inch from waist. but then I thought about it I have only been doing this for 6 days and I already feel better. Now I just want to see what happends when I continue to do this for 30. I can feel every muscle not really that sore. Gonna do this. :drinker: so my weight this week is 199.

Kelly you are doing great even though I did not loose a lot I know I am building muscle and it weighs more than fat. I am looking forward to seeing my body change. Lets keep doing this for the full 30 days. Then I can judge. Its not over night. I keep thinking that.

Jacque thanks for eating some green veggies for me. I did eat veggies but not many were green.

Barb new week :bigsmile:

Vita hope you are doing well. we all miss you. :heart:

Ok ready for the next challenge I will try to think of some. Will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Hi team! down 2.8. Will have to really watch the sodium this week. don't know what the menu's will be with dh home both days this weekend. taking youngest son to his 'lock down' later. pick him up Sunday @ 6pm. not sure if oldest son will be back from college job. still talking rain too. gonna eat then head out for a walk/jog, and shred. I just realized I walked 17 miles in the last 7 days!

Cindy ~ a loss is a loss! pounds OR inches! you've made improvements all the way around! I know you can *feel* the difference! just think of how you will feel in another week, 2 weeks, a month!! ya wanna get there, right? I know you do!! Yes, our bodies are going to change, muscles are getting tighter, our bodies are getting toned. We will lose inches and become ((smaller!!)) That IS what IS going to happen!! Shred it gurl! I'm so happy for you! and Proud! :bigsmile:

will check back later and add exercise goals. challenge for the week? squats or crunches/situps.....2 fruits a day......8 glasses of water.....log food or exercise.....more sleep....
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hi all I lost 5 Pounds, I weight in at 251. So i guess the logging really works. I like the squats of sit up challage. Well got to run busy morning. Will Write later
    Goals:
    Water, greens, walk and log
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Jacque!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Yippy!! do it all over again!! ** You ** have lifted my spirits today!! :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    I went to have my 'logged' strawberry's this am, had a full quart left..and they were gone! the whole thing! dh and ds took them to work I guess :grumble: they are the really BIG ones. Yummy. Looks like I will have to make a stop after son is delivered.

exercise goals 564 total minutes
    Friday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] added 2 min>walk
    Saturday ~ 2 mile walk/jog, Shred, stretch 83 min [ ]
    Sunday ~ BL Cardio Max 1, Shred 46 min [ ]
    Monday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [ ]
    Tuesday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred, stretch 113 min [ ]
    Wednesday ~ 3 mile walk/jog, Shred, weighted ball 94 min [ ]
    Thursday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred 86 min [ ]
    71 completed 493 remaining

You wanna go with 10 squats a day and/or 20 situps a day....or however many you can do....?
  • jacque509
    Options
    Ok so I logged in food so far today, feelin good had green for lunch. Hit the H2O. Took a mini walk on lunch break. Plan to go to mall and walk tonight. Also they are opening a gym by my house and they are having a start up spcial of 0 down and 9.95 a month. So I am going to check that out. They wont be open til june by that cool.I have a squats schedule I got on line so I thought I do that. You do squats 3 days a week. look at it at http://www.twohundredsquats.com. If not lets do the 10 a day. What ever easier for everyone.
    Hope everyone having a good day