Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 3/11 week 10

Options

Replies

• jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good morning,
    Kinda ate more than I should yesterday and even with being under calorie goal, I just made bad choices on the food. So will try to do better today. Still hurting to much to exercise, I know I would be doing better if I got some exercise in. Hoping for at least a pound loss for this week. Well hope everyone doing ok. Will check in later
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    I sent you each an email regarding our 2012 trip.
    Do answer with detail.

Looking forward to our 2012 trip & I have begun to save $ for it!

B
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    exercise goals 564 total minutes
    Friday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] added 2 min>walk
    Saturday ~ 2 mile walk/jog, Shred, stretch 83 min [x]
    Sunday ~ BL Cardio Max 1, Shred 46 min [x]
    Monday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] added 2 min>walk ....had wind resistance today! :bigsmile:
    Tuesday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred, stretch 113 min [x] added 1 min>walk. NO stretch
    Wednesday ~ 3 mile walk/jog, Shred, weighted ball 94 min [x] ended up on the treadmill/2 mile WALK & NO weighted ball
    Thursday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred 86 min [ ]
    413 completed 151 remaining

tired pepper here...went to 3 cemeteries with my mom today. we put flowers on 11 graves. My mom was able to show me where many of my grandparents (this would be biological) were buried. Some dated back to the early 1800's and a few of the markers had moss and mold on them. It was very rainy and windy when we started, I wore my raincoat (heavy Canada one) and boots. The rain had stopped by the time we returned home. I'm glad I went and have 2 cemeteries here in town to visit yet.

Ate lunch at a new place that serves a lot of home cooked type meals. I had a grilled chicken wrap. It had chopped tomatoes, green peppers, onions and shredded cheddar cheese in it. I choose ranch dressing...and after a few bites realized there wasn't any on it, nor on the side...and decided well, I don't need the extra calories anyway. It also came with steak fries. I ate everything. Have no idea what the nutritional values were, so water is it for my supper and evening. I'd rather be under than over.

I am really behind in my exercise plan....no stretch yesterday, and didn't know my outdoor walk was a walk/jog instead...and I am too tired to do the weighted ball workout. Ended up on the treadmill b/c I just was too chilled to head out in the windy, upper 50* weather.... Tomorrow should be a normal day...and dh is home now thru Monday. Diet will be tough during this time. Have to really plan and stick to it. Tom arrived yesterday....taken me a hot bath next with the heater blowing on me!! nite all! keep up the hard work you're all doing! we're gonna have a weigh in with losers!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    kinda hurt today.... emotionally hurt for a few reasons.

When I stepped on the scale, .... well....

The scale revealed an increase
    30% bodyfat.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

I really need to get with it especially with another fitness test in July. So my month of June will be much dedication.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Morning Pepper's,
    Well yesterday was my first day on vacation and my stress was high had to leave new boss to do my job for the rest of the week. I did not do the shred yesterday and was real disappointed but I am right back at it today already so cause I did not do it yesterday I am just going to say day 11 shredded. not missing another I realized if I dont do it early in the day I will not do it. I did not eat very much yesterday and if I exercised I would have been way under calories.

Well lets get back to it ladies. I will be doing yard work today and then shopping with mil we are having a lot of fun with DH out of town. :laugh: :bigsmile: check back later.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    hey all...yay, sunshine here! dh and I are retuning cans today, then going to get some groceries and pick up a desk for oldest son. usually don't have anything planned on these kinda days...dh says hour to hour...huh? I have my food planned and will get my exercise in. will check in later! make it a good one ladies!
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Hi Ladies!:flowerforyou: I miss you guys. I need to get back on here every day. I need to learn how manage my time better. I have gained so much weight since I had my baby. I have to stop making excuses and start trying to lose weight again. Zanarkan is 1 and a terror. He has been walking since 11 mos and climbing up everything since 9 months. He is my monkey.:happy:

Ody leaves to spend 9 weeks in Texas with his other mom. I am so sad.:sad: I hate it when he leaves. I thought Zan would make it easier but I think it makes it harder because Ody and Zan are bonded together and they won't understand why they are separated.

I am excited that the 3 week of June we are flying home (Wisconsin) to see family!!:bigsmile: I had both sets of my parents and sister come for Zan's 1st b-day at the beginning of May but it seems like a long time ago. I hate being away from my family.

Maryland is getting HOT and I don't like that very much. Since my husband started his new job in January, I am alone a lot more and I am not used to that. Dan is gone 11-12 hours a day Mon-Fri and occasionally on weekends too. I almost feel like a single mom. Enough of complaining. There are plenty of things that I have to be thankful for.

My goals:
    ** Log in all of my food and post on the message board everyday. NO EXCUSES!!
    ** Eat 3-5 veggies a day.

I hope everyone has a GREAT day!:smile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    NOt doing well today, hope to see the doctor this afternoon. Can't get in to see surgeon till the 31st so going to go see what family practice can do before then.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Angie - good to have you back.
    Feel better soon Jacque.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    exercise goals 564 total minutes
    Friday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] added 2 min>walk
    Saturday ~ 2 mile walk/jog, Shred, stretch 83 min [x]
    Sunday ~ BL Cardio Max 1, Shred 46 min [x]
    Monday ~ 3 mile outdoor walk, Shred 71 min [x] added 2 min>walk ....had wind resistance today! :bigsmile:
    Tuesday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred, stretch 113 min [x] added 1 min>walk. NO stretch
    Wednesday ~ 3 mile walk/jog, Shred, weighted ball 94 min [x] ended up on the treadmill/2 mile WALK & NO weighted ball
    Thursday ~ 4 mile outdoor walk, Shred 86 min [x] added 2 min>walk
    499 completed 65 remaining

Well, I missed 3 of my planned workouts...and added 7 minutes which is from my walks, and I am over because I am not in shape. Right now I want to get the distance in, no matter how long it takes. I'm getting there! The last few days I have noticed I can feel my abs/core, mostly with standing, walking, bending over and reaching. They are not sore, but I can feel them getting tighter. Wish the outer layer was getting toner....I'm seeing improvements in the Shred too. I struggle with circuit 1 and the cardio (2nd round of jumping jacks and jump rope), 3rd circuit strength (side lunges/arm raises). The 3rd circuit cardio is a breeze. No problems with any of the abs. 3 more days and I'm 1/2 way there!

Angie, welcome back! so glad you're here! I bet you are a busy mommy. I remember the years I felt like a single mother...I was working full-time days and my husband was on 3rd shift. I had to be to work at 5 am. I did it from when the boys were babies til our oldest was 6. That's the last time I worked full-time, 1996. I'm thankful the boys were so good and they never gave me problems when bedtime was 8pm. I bet Ody and Zan are very close. I'm sure you'll all miss one another. Maybe phone calls and photos will help.

Jacque, hope your Dr appt went well. thinking of you and praying. take care.

good luck at the scale friends!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hey all.
    I've got some responses already regarding our 2012 trip - thank you.

Having a tough day emotionally on several levels. Trying to be positive is tough but I'm trying.

I have a home assessment tomorrow since I am attempting to refinance my home.
    Hoping this goes through.

At times I certainly wish the money tree would bear a bit more dollars.
    However, I am saving for our 2012 trip -- little bits here & there. Hey, those singles add up....

For dinner I took a 3 breast chicken pack, sauted in olive oil & poured in some Michelob Ultra. Hey, I thought if I cook w/it... then I would not drink the entire 12 oz. Plus I am unsure how long that bottle has been in the fridge....
    Then I add rice and leftover frozen corn mix (it was corn, black beans, red peppers).
    I must state -- if I added a dollap of salsa -- and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese it would have been really good.

So. my evening instead of kickboxing was paying bills & then de-clutter my home for the home assessment.
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    I also need to declutter my house and make everything at least 4 feet off of the floor so my monkey can't reach it. Never mind you he is only what 28 inches tall but sure knows how to scale a wall. I think he is the next Spider-man. :) Good night ladies.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well shred is done and a relaxing day of planting and cleaning bedroom then out again with girls had a bunch of places to go to get the sales for the yard stuff.

Kelly I dont know how you do all that and move. I can feel it in my abs as well while walking moving and my whole middle looks like it is changing my buldges are different. But I do feel good and staying within my calories.

Jacque I so hope you feel better :flowerforyou:

Barb stay focused and dont let the stress get to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Angie it will be nice to get to know you.

Vita miss you :heart:

Keep up the good vibes Pepper's :drinker: check in later:bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    morning gang! up 1.8 this week. scale said 188.6. was a lb lighter at the beginning of the week, then I ate lunch with my mom....plus I had some chips a couple times after supper.....and a week of pms and tom. many factors, BUT still ongoing with my exercise and that makes the gain ok. the calories burned require me to eat more, and that I don't always do. knowing me, if I went ahead and planned more food/calories during the day, then didn't get my exercise in, I'd be over. I'm one that wants to be under, but think it's been under too much sometimes.:ohwell:

anyway, woke this am when ds was getting ready for work, just before 6, dh got up and think he made a breakfast wrap...I slept for 2 more hours:yawn: going to work outside today. visit 2 more cemeteries. will Shred and maybe a 2 mile walk/jog and post my exercise plan later. have a good day everyone and a nice holiday weekend:flowerforyou:

cindy...I am a little stiff most mornings, and also if I sit for too long, but not having any real pain, cept my healing shoulder, which is just motion. trying to focus on keeping the activity at minimum here, and intensity med-high. completing a workout and sweating feels pretty good. the benefits of exercise are visible to me and I know it is improving my heart function, blood pressure, resting pulse, lung expansion, clearing my mind and lessening stress.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Morning all... I'm waiting for the house assessor to get here. He stated sometime between 9-11. And he had a 11am appointment in the next town over. Anyway, the house is mostly decluttered, bathroom clean, kitchen clean, swept/vacummed floors. To keep the carpeted floors neat, I've banished the dog to the kitchen/laundry room.

Have a doctor's appointment at 1 -- chol blood work follow-up. Then off to see my friends. I'm estimating w/the holiday weekend, and they are near Atlantic City, the 1 hour drive will take 1 1/2 hours or more.

I'm working tomorrow -- Memorial Day Ceremony at NJs largeest Veteran's cementary. I did this duty before... it's not difficult or stressful duty. It's just going to be HOT outside.

Enjoy your weekend.
  • jacque509
    Options
    hi all,
    well its been along week, still not feeling well. did ok down 2. Need to start working out. Check in later
  • kelly_a
    Options
    well, I spent most of my day in the yard. we moved our fire pit closer to the house. it is made from a tire tractor/dual rim. when the railroad stopped coming to our town, many, many years ago, my grandmother gathered about 30 of the bricks that were surrounding the grounds at the depot. I landscaped them around our fire pit...they are kinda sentimental for me. then over the years I have bought about 100 of the small paver bricks and landscaped around our house. they are no longer there, except 1/4 of them around our deck. I moved them twice today...ugh! 3/4 of them are around larger flat bricks under our picnic table. I was too tired to do a walk/jog, but did the Shred. my hrm was not working properly and a few times it was reading 00 for my heart rate, and I normally do my cardio workout prior to the shred, but not today. like Cindy, I have a better chance of getting my workout completed for the day if I do it in the morning. baked some choc chip cookies and had about 4-5. looks like we are going to my inlaws Monday for a cookout. I'm taking baked beans again. We are ALL here this weekend. Our oldest son came home about 2 hours ago. I'm very happy.

Good job Jacque...been thinking of you...hope things get better for you soon!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    My weight now is 232, which is heavier then when I gave birth. Oh well, every day is a new day. Hope things go better tomorrow. Have a good night! :)
  • kelly_a
    Options
    morning ladies....

got some questions about the chart.....
    ~ do you want me to keep the format the same?
    ~ I can add % lost, -/+
    ~ do you want it posted weekly or monthly?
    ~ if you don't want something, I will just black out the box.

any suggestions or ideas let me know...

challenge for the week and/or a group challenge?

stayed up too late and woke up too early...:yawn:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Here's how my Friday went.... after the assessor, yes, I did go to the doctor & and a friend's house.

The truly shocking part is I ended my relationship w/Dave. 7 years, 5 months. Live together for 5+ years.
    It was a tough heartbreaking decision.....

I'm in a state of adjustment.... he still needs to empty out the garage, shed, and crap in the yard. Plus take the dog away.
    All of this items from inside the house are in bags in the front yard.

So, there's my weekend.....