• vikalyn
    vikalyn Posts: 155
    Options
    TGIF!

SW-232; LW-223; CW-221.5->1.5 Gone forever
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around. Haven't logged much in 3 or 4 days. Feeling like crap. Been a very painful week. Last night being the worst. my skin hurt so bad my clothes were hurting me and the bed touching my skin was killing me. The got hit with a migraine about 1am. I gained a couple lbs this week so I am not weighing in. I've been reading the posts but no energy to write. I did manage to make myself walk still. We had a couple beautiful days and the walks were really nice.

Hope everyone has a good weigh in and good weekend. I am supposed to go to my daughter in laws dads house tonight for her birthday dinner but I feel so crappy I don't want to go. It's about 30 miles from me and I'd have to drive in the dark and rain and I don't do that well on a good feeling day. I hope she understands if I don't go.

I ended up seeing Mike on Wednesday. He had asked me if I'd let him park his car at my house while his daughter, son in law and he went to Reno. I didn't want to be mean and rude so I said yes. He's been calling me and texting me like crazy since telling me he wants us to get back together, that he made the biggest mistake of his life letting me go. All I can say is I won't see you until I see final divorce papers! So my emotions have been just as crazy as my pain has been. The pain is probably worse from the stress of my emotions....what a cycle.

Well have a good weekend all..thanks for listening to my woes once again!

Deb
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I have been in an ankle brace for a month now & can't walk without it. I used to be able to hobble around on it when it first started hurting, but not now. I was basically a couch potato all week. So my lack of exercise showed on the scale this morning - up 7 pounds.:sad:
    I also need to learn the word "no" with my son (who was home on Spring Break this week) when he offered to get me junk food as my meals.
    Then on top of all this, TOM is due the first week of April. :grumble:
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Deb..i don't know how many people are saying this to you but i really think you need to kick him to the curb hun. He's lied to you, you can't trust him and he's not even taking your feelings into account by hounding you so much. He's not even sensitive enough to realise how hard it must be for you right now. If your willing to take him back if you see some divorce papers, well that's up to you but tell him no parking, no phone calls, no talking till he has them in his hand. It's not fair on you. I wont mention it again as it's up to you but i can't just see you post and not say anything about it, it's just not in me to keep quiet sorry.

I hope your feeling better soon :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everybody needs a little pick-me-up! It's Friday so that counts for something!! My scales show a 4lb loss but that is typical for Friday mornings for me. Then on Mondays I do my official check and it's consistenly been 2lbs. I guess I am most dehydrated on Fridays and over the weekend I rehydrate?? Not sure why this happens since I drink at least 12-14 cups of water a day. No complaints though.

Well I've been on track all week and feel really good. My jeans buttoned a lot easier this morning which is a great feeling. Our entire family is taking our parents our for an elegant dinner tomorrow night for their B-Days (69th for mom & 70th for dad). The restaurant serves 5 courses so I have my meal already planned out in my head. Going into it with a game plan gives me confidence that I won't overindulge. I couldn't have said that 40 days ago.

I'll check in later today. Don't forget to drink your H2O today.
    ReNae
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    well, this is my QUICK QUICK uodate as we are about to head out the door to get keys and do a truck load for the move! I wanted to let you all know I had thai soup last night so I didn't weigh today haha. BUT when I weighed in on wednesday (which i shouldn't have,naughty me) I weighed 182!! So since my last logged weight with you guys... I have lost 2 and something! I had gained a few over the last few weeks before and I don't think I have officially weighed in in weeks! So inall actuality I lost 2.9 and teh dumb extra I wash holding onto. Anyhow, I am so happy to be over my plateau, at least for now, right? ;) Thank you all for your support! I better it the road! Seriously!

Deb, stay strong!!! You are a wonderful woman!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I will try to eat more vegtables & fruit. Other than eating then quickly, does anyone know how to make bananas (sp) last longer than a few days after I bring them home from the store? What a waste of money!!

I only buy 2-3 bananas at a time. And I buy them when they are still green. That way, by the time I'm ready to eat them, they are just right. I probably only spend like 60 something cents, so if it still goes to waste, it wasn't much money.
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    Try placing them in a brown paper bag and keep them in the dark. You could also purchase some of those 'green' storage bags. I'm not sure how they work??

I bought a banana clip this winter that is so cute (looks like a banana). It goes on the end of a banana that has been cut in half and it keeps the second half fresh. Love it! Love bananas!!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I always find that i buy banana's green and they go brown so quick we don't have chance to eat them then i have to make banana muffins as i hate to waste the bananas but then i can't leave the muffins and they don't freeze well. I haven't bought many banana's since january *lol*
  • vikalyn
    Options
    Howdy Gals,

I don't think those green bags work well with bananas. They do slow down the ripening, but they get moldy, too. I love the green bags for green, though.

I thought peeled bananas could be frozen. Probably not good for eating straight, but good for smoothies and baking.

I get bananas "slightly" green...like on top, keep them on the counter covered with a towel. So far it's worked the best.

Had a GREAT day at work...feel like I'm "almost" caught up. DH's birthday, so I took him out to his fav tavern for burgers and fries (yup, I had some too). Hardly ate all day so I could enjoy too.

Gotta hit the hay!!!

Happy Losing...Vicki...*Ü*
  • vikalyn
    Options
    Howdy Gals,

Just thought I'd check in to see if anybody was posting....

Night night...

*Ü*
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    All moved in! Clothes still need to be put away, but pretty pleased overall. Pretty sure tomorrow will be a detox day after this crazy weekend!. :) night all.
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi
    Wow this thread has really taken off! I'm so glad! Sorry I've been missing all week. It has been a really tough couples of weeks, my doctor suggested I take a little break. So am back in treatment and back here and juggling the last two weeks of term. Then a month of exams. I'm going to try to check in here as much as I can, but I might not be able to keep up with you guys! But keep going strong! You are all doing so fantastic!
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This week has been pretty terrible for me. I have been so unmotivated and grumpy and have not felt like doing much working out. But I know that I am happier when I have worked out in the morning, so I have no idea what my problem was. I have still been doing about 20 minutes of light floor exercises like yoga and pilates, but apparently it has not been enough because I ended up going back up a few pounds this week. I am afraid to weigh in tomorrow and feel like if I do, I will be back up to 177 pounds and that will just make me feel worse. I don't know if I should weigh in or not. I suppose if I have gone back up in weight, it would serve me right...and now I am just being negative. Next week will hopefully be better. I am going to go try to find something motivational on here that I can read.
  • vikalyn
    Options
    Howdy Gals,

I've been working VERY hard staying motivated throughout the weekend. Weekends are usually easy for me, but I had a lot of "chores" to do that I've been putting off (taxes being one of them). BUT, I think I did okay. Sort of OD'd on a few nutrients, but under calories, and my jeans are getting baggy enough my DH is suggesting I do some shopping! Now THAT is a day to note on the calendar!

Emma, do your homework, stay healthy and though we (all your Mama's here) miss you terribly, we understand. SO glad you popped in!

MzBeeze, Weigh in! DO NOT let the scale be your enemy, it is our friend! Probably more honest than we would want, but the information it gives us (along with other measurements) will get us to your goals. So you're back up...as they say in football, PUNT! It's just one pound at a time...you CAN do this!

Ahhhh, Shawna is in her new home! Fast job of moving, my friend!!! I've been to Mukilteo only a couple of times...my folks live a bit north, in Anacortes. We'll have to meet at that little seafood cafe I went to...OMG, it's probably gone by now...that's been 20 or better years ago. Enjoy your new digs!

Time to hit the hay. My computer geek is coming over to help me move some files from my old 'puter to the new one. Be good and....

Happy Losing....

Vicki...*Ü*
  • RENAEJAE
    Options
    Feeling under the weather today and also have a sick child home from school as well. I miss my treadmill but need to sit this one out. I guess we've been lucky to avoid catching anything all winter.

We had a beautiful dinner at a 5 star restaurant on Saturday night for my parents 69th & 70th BD's. It was such a nice time. I saved up my cals and enjoyed each course but didn't finish any of them completely so I didnt' leave with that gross full feeling.

Glad to hear that everyone is doing so great and sticking with their plans. Make it a great week!

I remembered something my grandmother used to say: A moment on the lips -- forever on the hips! tee hee
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Thanks Vicki, yup, ALL SETTLED :-D Yay! Now if only I was not so tired from the weekend! I may skip the gym tonight for a good evening of LAZY! ;)
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey everyone. I really haven't been here much. Sorry, I still try to stop in and read when I can. I'm doing ok. I start going to the gym this week on Wednesday. I can't wait. I will be taking new measurements and new pictures tomorrow. I really don't want to see the numbers. I've already gained back ten pounds. Now I can work my butt off with some cardio. I've been missing my cardio badly. Since I switched jobs, I've had to get my cardio outside of work and it's not working so well. I've been drinking water like crazy. Attempting to cut the high calorie pop out and the sugary crap. I hope that I can get a good work out in Wednesday. I'm not going over board, it's been a long time since I've been in a gym. I just have way too much belly fat I need to get rid of.... I know that I've also been going over in my calories.... time to cut back. Plus I've been sick and getting over who knows what the past month... which has made me super tired, and super hungry lol. We shall see how this goes.
  • flowergirl2011
    Options
    Hey! I just found T.H.E. a sec ago, and LOVE it. I will visit here often!! :)
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Checking in again, and am feeling much happier today! ^,^
    It turns out that my weight did not go up at all last week considering I was not doing as well as I wanted to, but I ended up losing another pound anyway! Yay! I am glad that I didn't let the bummer of last week ruin this one, I can feel that this one will be great!

Have a good week, everyone :)