flabby tummy pics - lol

Options
OK, so kind of embarassed posting my c-section/hernia surgery scarred, still a bit flabby belly, but I am constantly amazed and inspired by all of your stories here, so thought I'd jump in with my first few weeks' progress - slowly but surely everyone! LONG way to go before swim suit season, but I have to tie my gray comfy pants now or they start to fall down when I'm on the treadmil - lol

Keep up the great work everyone!!

progress.jpg

I hovered over the 'post topic button a looooong time before finally clicking it - hee hee..

Replies

• pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge improvement!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you did... I didn't take a before pic, but I know mine's gone down too. Still not pretty, but it's my battle scars and I don't know who I'd be without them!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Dont be ashamed! Everyone has somewhere to start. The beauty of imperfection is the possibility for improvement after all!
    And you look great, i can see a massive difference. And in just a few weeks! What typeof workouts did you find worked for you?
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! What a difference! I too, had 2 c-sections and find that my c-section "pouch" is what is my hardest thing to get rid of....I'm finishing my 6 weeks of being with MFP and I've lost 13 lbs. I'm noticing a little difference in my belly...but, it seems that it's the one thing that wants to hang on to my body. However, I was able to put on my jeans without sucking in this morning and found myself a few times today, pulling the waist up! So...that's progress! Thanks for posting...makes me motivated to continue this trip.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I was wondering what a lot of good hard work could do.... awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • melischemitz
    melischemitz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! I had a c-section as well and find the scar to be a sort of annoying "zipper" that makes below it all tight and then the rest a floppy dangly mess. I've been noticing improvement there as well and it's so satisfying!!! Keep up the good work. :)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a difference in only a month!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about! Your stomach looks great!
  • RunOnSentence
    Options
    HURRAH! Way to go! :happy:
  • facadewithdrawlz
    Options
    Holy crud! Your tummy looks nice! Frankly, it is nothing to be embarrassed about! Great job!
  • NiniLouise
    NiniLouise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've made a great improvement in just one month! Keep up the good work :-)
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    WOW so much improvement in such a short time! thats awesome!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing difference :) lookin good hon :) keep up the good work
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Don't feel embarrassed. I have had 2 c sections and weigh a WHOLE BUNCH more than you. I would take your belly over my belly ANY DAY! :sad:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful job!!!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Sometimes, i dare to hope that mine is getting better, but it's hard to see on myself. :blushing:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! :) That's a major difference - and if that much has changed in only a month - wow! Would love if you'd share what's working for you (what kind of workouts, what / how you're eating, and how much intensity you're bringing to this mission.) Whatever you're doing, it's working!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    agreed with above poster! I want your routine!

You look great, what a big improvement. I didn't even have a c-sec or surgery and I have the worst flap on my belly that will NOT go away.... boo!
  • perfectcyn
    Options
    You know what... I did the same thing... I actually hovered over the button for about an hour... lol I walked around the house... came back... looked at the screen.. walked away..... came back.. lol FINALLY I just sent it! And I'm sooo happy I did.

You look sooo good! It all takes time... But so worth it! Keep up the good work!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WTG! That's a big difference in such a short time. Lookin' good girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!