Replies

• marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's such a difference - well done! You are an inspiration x
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your progress, it's very inspirational. Please tell us what type of exercises you are doing for your abs because your progress is just AWESOME!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC improvement. I've also had two c-sections and am almost at goal weight and my tummy looks nasty. Boo!
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    what a difference! and in a month, your scars arnt bad at all dont be embarrased your looking great! :happy:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting, gives me hope for my mommy tummy!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Holly way to go!!! :smile:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow it's amazing what a month can do!! Great job!!!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Reallly... What kind of excerise are you focusing?
  • feelingalone
    Options
    OH...MY...GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PICS ARE WONDERFUL! Your first pic looks like mine, only mine's a bit worse. I will get there though. Thanks for sharing the pics....they DO inspire me to do better.
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    most of my ab work comes from 30 day shred, and a few full sit ups every other day or so (mostly because I could NOT do full sit ups to save my soul when I went to a few boot camp classes and it ticked me off) - The toning is important, but I feel like when I added interval training on the treadmill, it made a bigger impact with fat loss - at least 3 of my workouts a week I do short intervals where I run as fast as my legs will take me for short (but getting longer) intervals - I started out at just one minute run intervals with 3 minute walk in between, and have slowly been making my running time longer and walking time shorter.

I've been thinking more about this since posting the pictures, though - and I think the number one thing that has made the difference in my success this time is simply not quiting - not turning one bad snack or meal or day into a bad week, or month or year - not using a change in my schedule, or turning the clocks ahead, or the excuse of the day as a reason to just not do anything - I committed myself to just a half hour a day of working as hard as I can - that's something I can stick to for the long haul, which is what we all really want :)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thank you this keeps me motivated to keep going
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    That may have been embarrassing to post but since I have a flabby ab too I appreciate it! Definitely seeing progress there! Good work!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    That's 1 month!!! Awesome results, keep up the great work!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Thanks for posting, very inspiring! So much change in a little time!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You only worked out half an hour a day?!!!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job Girl!!!
  • Chula0910
    Chula0910 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OMG, congrats!!!! The transformation in just one month is amazing! Keep up the great work and please share your methods on getting such great results!!!:smile:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    what a great job you did!!!!....my husband said "wow what is she doing" :flowerforyou:
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :happy: Love it, I wanna have pics like that!

Keep it up lady!
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    awsome improvement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!