• soccerlyss08
    soccerlyss08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CW: 156
    GW: 146
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to join I will weigh in next monday.

I will start with my weight

Current weight: 282.0
    Goal weight:269.0
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow everyone is doing so well, how great are we, keep it up guys.

i think i was good today on the food side (if shades count)
    brekki
    white: milk, coconut
    green: apple (is that green or should of been cream)
    yellow: banana
    Dark Brown: rasins
    Light Brown: fibre flakes
    Cream: hazle nuts

lunch
    Brown: Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
    red: tomato, pepper
    Orange: carrot
    White: mushroom
    Gray: beef
    cream: sunflower seeds
    Green:apple

Dinner
    Brown: rice
    Yellow: Curry Sauce
    Orange: Carrot
    red: Pepper
    Gray: pork
    Green: Cress

doing my best to add as much colour as possible (lunch was going to be tomato soup untill the challenge)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Well I had my first set-back on the scale today. Not too bad, but I gained 0.5 lb.

3/14: 149.5
    CW: 150.0

This week's exercise challenge will be difficult for me, but I will do my best. Breakfast this morning I didn't get all the colors in, but I did a pretty good job at lunch. I had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, and also had grape tomatoes, carrots, and blueberries. I think I would count that as 4 colors. I need to get some green in there and it would be perfect :).
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    happy to have all the people who are looking to add a week late. just post your current weight (CW) and Goal weight (GW) and each monday post your weight. I keep track of it on a spreadsheet and will post our individual and total losses each week. WELCOME!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    chickadee2010
    I weighed in this morning at 145.6. My starting weight was 147.8, so that's a 2.2 loss.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    chickadee2010 checking in for today
    1. Accumulate 500-ish calories burned daily 1/7
    2. Food colors 0/7

Calorie burned total: 501/3500
    Food colors I've ate today: yellow, white, red, green, green, white, pink, white, brown, ?, ?, white. I didn't include it as a full day, because those were ones I've ate all day long, not each meal.
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job on the colors roselynsy!! I didn't get to do it for breakfast, that's going to be a tough one! But for lunch I had a salad and it was easy, I do need to go shopping for more fruits and veggies though. I met the exercise challenge for the day, loving that one! I needed to push myself more anyways and step it up.
    Congrats to everyone who lost! And to those who didn't, loving the positive attitude like Olivia said. I didn't lose this week but when I took my measurements I saw accomplishments so be sure and do that everyone! Welcome to the newcomers :flowerforyou:
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    im cooking on gas today guys, i did 28mins more exercise tonight stepups with 1lb weight bicep curls 353 cal total cal burn today from exercise 1120. im on a roll at present, hope it last. ;)
  • soccerlyss08
    soccerlyss08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow Rose, that's amazing! Wish I could say the same. Not off to a great start. I had to work late, and I have to study for my midterm tomorrow morning, so I won't be meeting the goals for today :(
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    LW: 159
    CW: 157
  • onemoretime13
    onemoretime13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW 204
    CW 204
  • findngme
    findngme Posts: 34
    Options
    sw 146.5
    gw 135
    fingers crossed, body pumped! :D

cw 145
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks guys!!

Starting weight: 131lbs
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Week 2 / Day 1
    Exercise - 1298 / 3500 (ran, walk, cycle, 30DS)
    Food - (B) - light green, dark green, white; (L) dark green, white, red, yellow; (D) dark green, white, beige, red

The 5 colors is tough! I went shopping and STILL don't think I'll have enough variety. Back to the store tomorrow! :wink:
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends,
    Hope everyone has had a great start to their week!!
    First, a recap...
    I did really well with the eating out last week: Only one day, and that was date night, and I made good choices :smile:
    I did...hmmm....okay, with the walking...started out well, but didn't get all 7 days. 5 out of 7, though, so not too shabby.

I will be weighing in tomorrow...sorry to be a pain, but I drank a GALLON (seriously, a gallon) of water yesterday, and when I woke up, my belly was STILL full of water (it was funny, and slightly uncomfortable). So, no matter what, tomorrow morning :tongue:

Today I did GREAT with my colors at dinner!! I think I counted EIGHT!! LOL I made kind of like a taco salad, but with no crunchies...trying to do that 'no bread' thing with Stef. And I had 4 colors at lunch. Breakfast...yeah...just a yogurt, unless you count the coffee :wink:
    Pushed myself to work out...I found out on the way home today, a dear old friend of mine from back home (Michigan) passed unexpectedly...really put me off my game for a bit, and then I realized the exercise would help, and it did. And big thanks to all of you who pushed yourselves today...reading about it helped push me :heart:

Loving this group!! You are all so great!!
    Have a terrific Tuesday!!!
    Leslie
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options

Today I did GREAT with my colors at dinner!! I think I counted EIGHT!! LOL I made kind of like a taco salad, but with no crunchies...trying to do that 'no bread' thing with Stef. And I had 4 colors at lunch. Breakfast...yeah...just a yogurt, unless you count the coffee :wink:
    Pushed myself to work out...I found out on the way home today, a dear old friend of mine from back home (Michigan) passed unexpectedly...really put me off my game for a bit, and then I realized the exercise would help, and it did. And big thanks to all of you who pushed yourselves today...reading about it helped push me :heart:

Loving this group!! You are all so great!!
    Have a terrific Tuesday!!!
    Leslie

Sorry to hear about your friend, thinking about you! Bad news like that is never good. :(
    Great job on the colors!! For supper I just realized I got a lot of colors in, my tilapia had a crust with all kinds of stuff in it: encrusted with a crushed corn tortilla coating seasoned with garlic, zesty lime, red bell pepper and a hint of spicy-depth from smoky chipotle chili’s (smoke-dried jalapeños). I didn't realize all that until I read the description!
    Thanks so much for this challenge Olivia!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Leslie, so sorry to hear about your friend. I also lost a friend last October. We had been friends since childhood and she was only 44. It does hit you hard!! We are here if you want a friend to talk to:)

I was able to do the 500 calories today! My lunch was tuna salad which I had grapes and carrots on the side with lots of lettuce and for dinner I made chicken fajitas with lots of color also, peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. Yummy:) I had to buy more fresh veggies today. I try to eat fresh or frozen anymore instead of canned. More nutrious and tastes better too:) Wasn't able to get my color is for breakfast but this is something I will work on. Good job to everyone today! Keep up the good work:)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Leslie. *hugs*