This is NOT a dating site!

Options

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

:laugh: YES!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just write that on your profile?
    And people that see posts that have nothing to do with fitness or dieting and irritated...why are you even in the chit chat fun and games section of the forums then? :laugh:

I know right?Its so so easy to just move on.Like I do with the TOM posts lol
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.
    I was going to try to come up with something witty, but a little Billy quashes that.

Anyway, it happens. I've blocked and deleted creeper women before. Not pleased with being creeped on.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thats why I dont accept guys as "friends"..maybe its a little extreme but I prefer to only add/accept women with similar goals and eating habits.

Ah, so you won't add me?
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but some people treat this website as a way to flirt with people....which is totally not my intention for joining or many others for that matter. If you are a guy...message me about weight loss and exercise tips...DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER OR FLIRT! I'm here to learn how to be healthy...not how I have pretty eyes. Sorry for venting but this has been ticking me off!! In conclusion use this site for healthy motivation and support....if you want a date go to Match.com

wow you do have pretty eyes!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

Best Adam Sandler Movie ever. "He called the s%&t poop"
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I was going to respond but I got lost in your eyes. LOL. I hear ya though.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options

Best Adam Sandler Movie ever. "He called the s%&t poop"

AHH Never gets old. LOL. LOVE IT!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    The people in this thread are ultra sexy....:wink:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I don't want attention.

PS: LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Hey now this is mfp not a dating site,bad bad girl
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Hilarious, and I haven't had that kind of problem on this site (creepers and hags), some peeps just never grow up
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    How you doin', good lookin'?:love:

:laugh: Sorry I just couldn't help myself :laugh:

But AMEN to not getting hit on!
    LOL, love that!

That's too bad, I love this site and hope it never changes into something I don't want to be apart of. Maybe the new moderators can stop that from happening.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Hey now this is mfp not a dating site,bad bad girl

I'm always a bad girl FnL :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I actually think some people have hooked up on here ..... just sayin
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    This is so funny....Most men on this site are very helpful...U can always control what is going on..Be strong!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

LMFAO!!!!! Nice!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

NO KIDDING! It's like when you're on Ashleymadison.com and people are freaking SINGLE..Gah!!! I need ..discretion FOOLS!
  • HalfofHilary
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

your pretty.......
This discussion has been closed.