Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You look great!!! Thanks for posting.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Damn. I could not be prouder of you. And I’m just meeting you through this post for the first time. What a hell of an accomplishment in less than a year. Thank you for sharing your story. Loved your words. And the pictures…you went through a time machine. You look no less than ten years younger and you have a sparkle in your eye. You’re doing awesome, I have no doubt you will meet your goal, and more.
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congratulations!!
  • awesomea
    awesomea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome, well done!
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow!! awesome job!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Remarkable job! Wow! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • NeverTry
    NeverTry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congratulations.
    you have done an amazing job, keep up the good work!!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing your success so we could celebrate with you.:smile:
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful. A friend of mine told me about this program yesterday so I tried it and my first day I did awesome. I just ate what I would normally eat and did a 30 minute workout and your right surprisingly enough I felt great afterward. I dont even know you but I am so proud of you! Keep it up your almost there.
  • lmanzi219
    lmanzi219 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So amazing, you are quite an inspiration! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. i only wish i could get my son to see this. You make it sound so simple! I am doing something quite similar to you and am hoping that as I continue to decrease in size it will motivate him. I am going to bookmark this as well to show him when the time is right.

You should be so proud! You look incredible and I'm sure feel that way too!
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!
    That's real dedication to me! I started on 1st of August ( a few weeks later than you) and "only" lost 25 lbs :-O
    I'm proud of what I've done, but when I see what I could have done it's a bit disappointing :-/
    But I won't give up: I still have some 65 lbs to lose... I'll see how far I'm willing to go, might be that I feel I don't need to go down that far, might be that I'd like to lose a bit more... I'll be there next summer :-)

MM
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done mate, really impressive!

Your circumstances seem the very similar to mine (start weight, goal weight). I'm only 2 months in and I'm 13.5kgs (30lbs) down. Very inspirational and more importantly - loving the Pulp poster!!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    absolutely awesome! well done keep up the great work
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Snaps for the weight loss and double snaps for the Pulp poster. Awesome work mate
  • Beegale
    Beegale Posts: 21
    Options
    crikey! you look like a different person!! Completely amazing, well done!!
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you everyone who replied overnight, and the kind compliments too! Kind of overwhelmed! So many new friend requests and this thread has almost 5k views. Glad my struggle could be useful to others...keep on working MFP people :)
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    What a change! And in one year huh? Gives me alots of encouragement!!! Thanks for sharing your success! And Congrats!!!!
  • Kookie57
    Kookie57 Posts: 10
    Options
    FANFRIGGENTASTIC....you look great
  • Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look Great !!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!