Options

Replies

• mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!!!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    You look so good!! I can tell you've worked hard..great job!!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    PAT PAT PAT!!! Congratulations!
  • jdubya
    jdubya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smashmay
    smashmay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow! wow! wow! You look amazing!! I'm sure you still see the same body b/c you look at yourself every day so it's hard to see the change...unless you compare pictures like these! Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration. These next 34 lbs shouldn't take long to shave off. You'll be ready for beach season!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed! I could see the difference before I'd scrolled past your neck. You look great and I'm glad you've discovered that you can lose the weight by making such small changes. With your outlook and attitude you are bound to stay at a healthy weight for the rest of your life.
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I'm going to show this to my husband who hasn't logged on in 5 days :) You're such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    You look amazing! King that simply counting calories, making a few changes to eatting habits, and just walking can have such a difference gives me hope that I'll reach my goal a year from now!
  • jlaughead
    Options
    I love love love the message at the end. Thank you. Hey, just an idea but I think you should take more pictures of yourself more often and post them around you and really look at them. I think this would help you to identify that this healthy body, healthy man is the REAL you. Your transformation is VERY inspirational! Thanks again for sharing.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations -- that is simply awesome!
  • DawnBelle
    DawnBelle Posts: 56
    Options
    You look great!! i
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! You have done an amazing job, and I'm so glad to hear about all the improvements in your health too! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • cls413
    cls413 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome, and so inspiring! Sincere congratulations, you really deserve it.
  • mkskippy24
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!! I think you're doing an amazing job, keep it goin! Nothing better than feeling good everyday and having the ability to live life to the fullest!

Congrats!
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    I love love love the message at the end. Thank you. Hey, just an idea but I think you should take more pictures of yourself more often and post them around you and really look at them. I think this would help you to identify that this healthy body, healthy man is the REAL you. Your transformation is VERY inspirational! Thanks again for sharing.

Yeah, I'm really wishing that I had taken more pics along the way, but I've never been a very camera friendly person, and, with my mental distortion, I still look the same in them, hah. I'm planning on taking some more as I go from 205 down to 170, that's still a 35lb swing.

One other thing I should warn folks is, I have a "beer gut" of what is basically just..skin. Had the doctor look at it and he said once I've maintained for a while, some might go back, but I'm probably going to need plastic surgery if I ever want to get rid of it for cosmetic sake. Hazards of being dangerously overweight, I guess. I might keep it as a reminder, then again, a surgery scar is a better looking reminder, LOL.
  • goldiecurl
    Options
    Wowee!! A huge pat on the back...well done!! Looking fab!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look so GREAT!!! What an amazing job you have done!! I wish you continued success toward your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You look like a new man!!! Congratulations to you! You definitely deserve to feel proud of yourself :happy:
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The amazing disappearing double chin

Thanks for sharing, truley inspirational! I can't wait for my double chin to become single, lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!