Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    wow, so deditcated. Congratulations, you look great. Keep it up :)
  • sacchariine
    Options
    You look AMAZING =)
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! thats a HUGE accomplishment!
  • Sparkarino
    Sparkarino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was floored when I saw your "after" pictures. What an inspiration you are.
  • boardshorts
    Options
    Wow, every inspiring. I’m so glad you said that you did this with eating right and walking. I’ve been walking and I’m starting to see results. Thank you for sharing.
  • feelingalone
    Options
    GOOD JOB! I bet your wife was VERY supportive for you and I bet your family and friends are proud of you. I've only been at this diet thing for a few days and seeing your pics (a regular down to earth guy) helps out more than you know. I guess I never thought real guys (not the poster, pin up guys) really cared a whole lot on how they looked. Thank you for sharing! :)
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    well done!! You look so much happier! Congratulations :D
  • trixie100
    trixie100 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well done, you should be so proud of yourself. You look great now and the photos are so encouraging :smile:
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    You look terrific! Inside and out, I adore that last photo of you, your soul just shines right through!
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing your story and tips with us,Lael
  • tanisha36
    tanisha36 Posts: 20
    Options
    YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON. CONGRATS....YOU ARE AMAZING AND I KNOW YOUR WIFE AND SON ARE PROUD OF YOU;)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    awesome job!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! You even look kind of thin! Ha! Ha! Congratulations! I think I know what you mean when you say you can't feel the changes. I lost 53 pounds a few years ago (back to work off the last 30!) and I had the same body image issues you speak of. I think our mind is used to seeing us and dealing with us in a certain way, because we are not able to see ourselves as others see us except if we stand in front of a mirror or see a picture which is only "flashes" of the new us. I often thought that was what happened to anorexcs who always thought they were fat. ANyway, enjoy living in your new slim body!! Next time, you'll have to show us your NEW clothes and how hot you look in them ! = D I dream of becoming an AFTER..........
  • ExecSec
    ExecSec Posts: 1
    Options
    That's impressive. You were a handsome young man when you started, but the closer you get to your healthier weight, the more handsome you are! Keep it up.
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Amazing job!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic! I love seeing great success stories! Feel proud!!!! :D
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! You are my new inspiration! :happy:
  • rkrobke
    rkrobke Posts: 15
    Options
    Great Job! I gave up the soda too (well, mostly) and it has helped. You look great and should be proud!
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well done. Thats an amazing achievement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!