Easter Challenge Starts Sunday March 20th!

Options

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    SW: 201.4
    CW: 198.6 :)))
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CW: 141
    GW: 132

Lost 1 pound... going to kick it up this week I promise!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    Start weight 213
    Goal 200

03/27/11
    down 4lbs!! 9 to go!!
  • klininger
    klininger Posts: 44
    Options
    Wahoo to everyone with their successes and hugs to everyone not getting the results they should've this week.

My start of challenge weight: 195
    Challenge goal weight: 185
    Weight as of today: 192
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    Just got back from the lake.....no exercise = no weight loss......SW:168.8
    CW:168.8
    GW:160.0
    Stayed the same
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    SW: 142
    GW: 136

CW: 139
    Yay!!! 3 pounds lost this week!!!!
  • KatD2011
    KatD2011 Posts: 44
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

SW: 192
    Week 1: 191.6
    GW: 182

Only lost .4....guess that means I need to work MUCH harder this week. Good work everyone!
  • katy_jane
    Options
    SW: 137
    CW: 135

GW: 130

Loss of 2 lbs!! :)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT: 151
    WEEK ONE: 150.5

that will do just fine.
    and this was my birthday weekend and i went ALLL out. lol.
  • elkmel
    elkmel Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your losses! Everyone seems to be doing great!

SW: 188.8
    CW: 187

Loss of 1.8!! I'll take it, especially since I didn't really get things going until late in the week.
    I wish everyone good food choices and great workouts this week!
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Sounds like lots of you had really great weeks! Lots of progress, still have about half of the members not weighing in yet so I'll give it until tomorrow night for them to weigh in before I post the list and add up our progress as a group.

As for me, here's my situation that I would like to confess and hopefully getting it out there will get me back on track, I've been hovering around the same 5 pounds for about 6 weeks losing it and gaining it back in different increments. During Spring Break, 2 weeks ago, I participated in this huge music and film festival we have here in Austin called South By Southwest. During those 10 days the free booze and food were flowing like a river with a busted levy! I tried to keep things under control but I wasn't interested in dieting or keeping track of what I was eating. The festival has been over for a week and I still haven't been able to get back on track. In fact I avoided phone calls from my counselor asking me to come in and weigh. I was up 5 pounds and I didn't want to go in and weigh until I got my weight back down, to at least what I was before the festivities began, but still I can't quite get control. Snacking is a problem, and ok I'll admit to all of you, last night I walked to the corner store and got a pint of ice cream and came home and ate the whole thing. :brokenheart:

I realize that I'm avoiding the things that work for me, like checking in here everyday and making myself accountable to you guys. Getting myself to the Y not only gives me the needed exercise but occupies my day so that I'm not bored and turning to food. I always have excuses but it's easy to justify them or even forget about it if I don't tell anyone about it. So anyway, thank you for reading, thank you for being there even if it is just online. Knowing that there are people out there just like me helps in so many ways. I promise to give it my all this week and as soon as I'm done with this post I'll be calling my counselor to make an appointment to go weigh in. Take care everyone! Have a great week!

Love ya!
    --Heidi
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options

I realize that I'm avoiding the things that work for me, like checking in here everyday and making myself accountable to you guys. Getting myself to the Y not only gives me the needed exercise but occupies my day so that I'm not bored and turning to food. I always have excuses but it's easy to justify them or even forget about it if I don't tell anyone about it. So anyway, thank you for reading, thank you for being there even if it is just online. Knowing that there are people out there just like me helps in so many ways. I promise to give it my all this week and as soon as I'm done with this post I'll be calling my counselor to make an appointment to go weigh in. Take care everyone! Have a great week!

Love ya!
    --Heidi

We are all here for you! You can get back on track...I know it!! Just because you had a few bad days doesn't mean today will be bad too. I had a few bad weeks and I'm finally back on track. Let's do this together!!!

Danielle
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    We have all had bad days, weeks or months lol!!! Just push the bad week to the back of your mind and move onward and get focused back on track! YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!!!!!
    Becky
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Heidi, I feel ya girl. I have been doing the same thing for months now. I have hovered at 149 - 155, I just can't get below 148 lbs. It is like a mental block. I get there and then start snacking again.

This past week I managed to gain: I am at 152.2 lbs. I am not understanding it. I watched my calorie intake and doubled up on workouts. I am hoping it is just water gain. I am trying my best to keep a positive attitude and keep at it. Although last night I binged on candy. Today is a new day and I got up and went to Zumba class, came home and did some strength training. I am even taking my gym bag with me to work. I will hit the gym afterwards..

Here is to a new week, may we all have a big loss!!!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well I had stated my starting wt last Sun of 302. In actuality, Mondays are my weigh in day, and was 299.8. Huge mental milestone for me saying adios to the 3's, was on cloud nine all day. This Monday meh, weigh in 296.7, That's .4# shy of my goal of 3.5. loss per week (Note: was extremely obese and this would not be a healthy goal for someone of a lesser weight). Anyways, congrats to all on your hard work!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I forgot to check in yesterday. Been sick. :sick: Weight 186.5.

3/20/11 - 188.8 start
    week 1 - 186.5
    week 2 -
    week 3 -
    week 4 -
    4/24/11 - 184 goal
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    In fact I avoided phone calls from my counselor asking me to come in and weigh. I was up 5 pounds and I didn't want to go in and weigh until I got my weight back down, to at least what I was before the festivities began, but still I can't quite get control. Love ya!
    --Heidi

Heidi, I really think it will help you to just go ahead and go in and weigh. It might force you to get back on track. Just a thought. :flowerforyou: Don't let it get you down though. We will all have our ups and downs. We just have to make sure we get back on track. Hope this week finds you in better spirits.
  • GoodGolly6
    Options
    Easter Challenge weigh in! SW ( of this challenge) 149, GW 140. Easter challege goal 5lbs. This week lost 1lb. worked out 6 days.
  • mrskoolnu
    mrskoolnu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SW: 171.4
    GW: 165

CW: 170
    Yay!!! 1.4 pounds lost this week!!!!
  • masybel3
    masybel3 Posts: 5
    Options
    SW: 231
    CW: 228.5