Easter Challenge Starts Sunday March 20th!

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    Happy Easter to all!! Heidi, sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you.

Congrats to all on the challenge!

SW 203 Challenge goal weight: 193
    Wk1 199
    Wk2 199
    Wk3 196.5
    Wk 4 192.5
    Wk 5 191.0

Goal met: 12 lb loss
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I believe I did it!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I got to 161 lbs today. If I am not fooling myself, that was my Goal for this challenge. So I feel good. happyEaster everyone and on to the next Challenge!
  • legacysh
    Options
    Heidi,
    Sorry about your father. My heart goes out to you and your family. Please take care of yourself! We will keep moving and look forward to seeing you on here soon!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Finale weigh in!

3/20/11 - 187 start
    week 1 - 185
    week 2 - 183
    week 3 - 181
    week 4 - 179
    week 5 - 177 :happy:
    4/24/11 - 177 goal
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Easter final weigh in

I can't remember what my goal was, but I *think* I made it. Even if I didn't, I am happy with my progress the last week. I made some changes and they really worked for me. Going to continue what I am doing in hopes of staying on that losing streak.
  • legacysh
    Options
    Hi All,

Since Heidi is not able to get things going right now, are we still interested in a new challenge, say maybe through Memorial day? I would be willing to championship this in her absence, although I have never hosted a challenge before, but I don't want to lose track of anyone....
    When she is able, she is welcome to take it over from me an carry on...Let me know?

Say we keep the Sunday Weigh in and last weigh-in would be the Sunday before Memorial Day? That's 5 weeks!!!!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    3/20/11 - 181.4 start
    week 1 - 180
    week 2 - 179
    week 3 - 178.4
    week 4 - 178.6
    4/24/11 - 175.3 (175 goal )

VERY HAPPY! Even though I am a bit short of my goal....I got much closer in the past few days than I thought possible! Considering my weight last week...I couldn't be more pleased! :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    196.8 :( xxx
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Since Heidi is not able to get things going right now, are we still interested in a new challenge, say maybe through Memorial day? I would be willing to championship this in her absence, although I have never hosted a challenge before, but I don't want to lose track of anyone....
    When she is able, she is welcome to take it over from me an carry on...Let me know?

Say we keep the Sunday Weigh in and last weigh-in would be the Sunday before Memorial Day? That's 5 weeks!!!!

Love the idea!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    Start weight 213
    Goal 200

wk 1: 209.0
    wk 2: 209
    wk 3: 207.2
    Wk 4: 205
    wk 5: 204.2
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on a Memorial Day challenge too! Is there a thread for it yet?

Thanks!
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Hi All,

You can count me in. Hoping to be really close to my final goal by then:)
  • K9Lover
    K9Lover Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Thanks for volunteering until Heidi can resume. Will you start a new thread? I'll keep checking back here for more info. See everyone Sunday for new challenge goals and first weigh-in.
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sw 188
    GW 180
    CW 178.4

actual loss of 9.6 lb

I would like to join the next challenge if possible.

My condolences to you Heidi for your loss.
  • legacysh
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/225847-memorial-day-challenge-5-weeks-heidi-s-group

Here is the thread to the new challenge...Good luck everyone!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Terribly sorry for your loss Heidi.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    S.W. ~ 142
    w1 ~141.5
    W2 ~ 139.4
    W3 ~ 138.4
    W5 ~ 137.5

Final ~ 138.5 (Easter weekend was tough.) But my overall goal was to be in the 130's and I accomplished that!!!!
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ladeb FINAL
    Start Weight: 189
    Week 1 188.8
    Week 2 188.8
    Week 3 186.4
    Week 4 185.8
    Week 5 185.8
    Goal Weight: 179

Yikes, my numbers are going down slowly!