New JM challenge starting on march 21/2011-who is in?

Options

Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    6week6pack good just was noit getting all teh moves down but it will come the more we go it....FEEL THE BURN LADIES
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I did the shred it lvl 1 and also the 6wk 6pack today...I really just wanted to see if was going to be more familiar today. It was. My inner thighs burn from that side plank thing. It's good though!!

I am actually looking forward to BFBM tomorrow. I might not be saying that at 5am...but for now, lol.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Here I am, alive and well lol! :) Thanks Lucie for inviting me to join again! Missed you ladies, your support and love is so wonderful and it keeps me on track :flowerforyou: We are on Day 4, right? I'll be re-connecting with Jillian later today! hehe:laugh:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    yes day 4 , so happy u joined us.Shred it was good today getting the hang of it
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome maggie!!! Sweet!!! :) Im glad you're with us all healthy and ready to take over the world lol :heart: Im in love with Shred it with Weights lol Its so crazy. I have a 5 lb weight and I want to switch it up to an 8 lol Well I think the oooonly thing I dont like are those rotating squats (omg!!!!! killer) But my thighs are amazing!!!:laugh:
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    I woke up really sore today. But during the SHRED IT I felt stronger and actually got through all of it. Went for a run after too. I looked at the plan for tomorrow. BFBM! Really? That one is such a killer!!!!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi didn't get to do my Shred It yesterday, so it's BFBM and Shred It for me today! Wow, that's going to be a killer! My kids want to go for a hike after school (if the weather cooperates), so I think I'm going to have legs of rubber by bedtime!

Can't remember if I checked in after 6 week 6 pack, but I loved it! Felt good to get those abs working. :smile:

So glad that Maggie is back!!! The whole team is back plus some. :smile:

@curlygirlyful: Yes, BFBM is a killer, but it's my favorite. How crazy is that?! I love how I feel when it's over, but hate the pain while I'm doing it. :laugh:

Have a great Friday!!!! xoxo :heart:
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    I am so glad tomorrow is a rest day!!!!!!! I just did my first 5k of the year (i made it in 40 minutes. 5 minutes shorter than last year) and I' m about to do the 6 week 6 pack. 1 more workout then a day of rest! you can do it ladies!!!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! :) Sorry I havent written anything lately, Ive been super busy!:grumble: Hows everyones weekend going?? I didnt have the energy to do the 6pk today lol I did work on a new house that Habit for Humanity was building and that was enough exercise for me:laugh: lol Tomorrow I'm making time for it though cause I definately dont want to slack off! Hope all of you are doing great!!:tongue:

xoxoxo
  • up2me2lose20
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

Shred It w/W Lvl 2 today: TOUGH!! Holy Mackerel. Although, I think the 1st circuit was the toughest. I suppose it will get more familiar/easier with time!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week! The sun is shining here, so that lifts my spirits for sure.
  • lucielu2
    Options
    i got all confused I guess cause i did shred it with weights level 1 grrrrr, so tommrow will do it with 6 week 6pack
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    Shred it Level 2 was definitally tough today. The first move where you have to sit on the ground holding the kettlebell really is hard.
  • ileana84
    Options
    Ooooh Lordy. I forgot today was Lvl 2 and did Lvl 1.:indifferent: How was that? Now Im intimidated:sad: Just as I was getting used to those crazy squats, we're stepping it up! lol

During the beginning, does anyone else's knees hurt? Im probably doing doing it right but its got me thinking:huh: Hope everyone is doing fantastic! I know you all are!!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Ooooh Lordy. I forgot today was Lvl 2 and did Lvl 1.:indifferent: How was that? Now Im intimidated:sad: Just as I was getting used to those crazy squats, we're stepping it up! lol

During the beginning, does anyone else's knees hurt? Im probably doing doing it right but its got me thinking:huh: Hope everyone is doing fantastic! I know you all are!!!:heart::flowerforyou:

I did that too lol level 1 lol
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Love shred it with weights level 2

Smart Tip: If you're looking to shed those last 10-20lbs, you need to increase the intensity of your workouts. I don’t want to see you carrying a conversation on with some good looking guy or girl next to you on the elliptical. I want you breathless, heart pumping, working around 85% of your MHR. Then cut the booze, processed foods, reduce sodium to 1500mg a day & up your water intake to 80oz. Voila - skinny jeans.
    JILLIAN MICHAELS
  • lucielu2
    Options
    How is evryone doing???
  • up2me2lose20
    Options
    Yeah...another JM FB fan! :)

I like Shred it 2, but it's tough! Thanks for putting this together Lucielu and can't wait for BFBM tomorrow.
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Way to go, everyone!!! :drinker: I've been MIA for a few days. I don't want to whine all over this thread, so I'll just say that I went a few days without exercise and was on stress OVERLOAD. Ugh!!! :grumble:

I think I mentioned as we were wrapping up the Slimdown that my hubby was going to get p90x. Well, he got it. I did Day 1 yesterday and Day 2 today. Since I don't know if I can handle JM and Tony Horton at the same time, I'm going to have to pause my JM workouts. :cry: I hate to do it because I love working out with all of you! However, my hubby really wants and needs support to get his butt into the p90x, so I better motivate him with that. Obviously, I'll still be keeping up with you and cheering you all on, but I just won't be doing JM everyday like I've been doing since January. I'm not breaking up with her; I'm just exploring other options. :laugh:

So glad to be refocused after a rough week!! Hugs to you all!!! :heart:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Way to go, everyone!!! :drinker: I've been MIA for a few days. I don't want to whine all over this thread, so I'll just say that I went a few days without exercise and was on stress OVERLOAD. Ugh!!! :grumble:

I think I mentioned as we were wrapping up the Slimdown that my hubby was going to get p90x. Well, he got it. I did Day 1 yesterday and Day 2 today. Since I don't know if I can handle JM and Tony Horton at the same time, I'm going to have to pause my JM workouts. :cry: I hate to do it because I love working out with all of you! However, my hubby really wants and needs support to get his butt into the p90x, so I better motivate him with that. Obviously, I'll still be keeping up with you and cheering you all on, but I just won't be doing JM everyday like I've been doing since January. I'm not breaking up with her; I'm just exploring other options. :laugh:

Tony Horton is awesome , i do his 10 minute trainer alot-love him.Of course u do need to change it up sometimes .Good luck with p90 x i actually have it just never tried tried it cause i love his 10 min trainer workouts.Im glad u will still cheer us on and we will do the same hun xoxoxo
  • up2me2lose20
    Options

Thanks for still hanging out with us! :)
    After this 30 days, I think I'm going to start the C25K with JM on my "off" days with still Sundays as a rest day. (as long as the weather cooperates because I need to run outside).

I thought YM lvl 2 was ... well, I'm not sure what to think of it. It was hard. LOL

I didn't drop any lbs at my weigh in this morning, but that's okay. It was TOM over the weekend and I never lose at that time. It will come. But I went dress shopping yesterday for my BIL's wedding in June. Definitely rocking a size 8. And I think some size 8's were a bit large. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I don't think I've ever been able to say that in my adult life.