Weightloss Divas on a Mission

Options

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling alright about this week so far. I'm not seeing the scale move but as long as it doesn't go up, right? I have been happy, and getting a lot of housework/homework done. Now if only I could do more workouts and cook a bunch of great healthy foods, I'd be doing perfect. :smile:
  • sarah44254
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Don't forget our weigh in tomorrow!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Don't forget our weigh in tomorrow!

Wooo hoo can't wait for tomorrow!!!
  • seymoneisgoing2lose
    Options
    Weigh in Time: Drum Roll Please.... LOL. I gained 2 pounds. It is that TOM. Looking forward to next week.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 179lbs today...TOM is now ended so hopefully my body will show a lost later this week...
    I havent worked out since Saturday but I plan on making up for it during the rest of the week...

Keep up the goo work Divas :flowerforyou:
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in: 200!! Officially down 20 pounds from starting MFP!!!! Last week I had said I was at 205, but it was really 202, I just hadn't weight myself in a over a week so that's why my number was higher... so I lost 2 pounds! SO close to onederland!! Yay! So happy!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Start weight was 193.4.....This morning I weighed in at 190.8....2.6 lbs....Thats awesome for me, I had hit a plateau for a min.
    I changed my eating habits a lil, I guess my body thought I was starving it, which I don't understand. I was still eating the right amount of calories......but I was eating like, the same thing EVERYDAY. Lately I've been eating what I want just in smaller portions.....I was scared to really eat what I wanted, thinking I would go overboard with my portions....but I'm straight, so I'm gonna keep doing it as long as I'm seeing a loss each week.
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Great news guys, even the gain (because TOM really is a meany!)!!

I weighed in at 151.2 and I can't remember but I think I was 151.8 last week, I really can't remember at all.

I am really, really wanting these lbs to drop off. I can feel myself getting thinner, even if I am not weighing any less. I am going to keep working really hard at working out, and I want to incorporate more running!! I have my 5K obstacle course in about 40 days!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I am down 1 pound this week. I'll take it. After seeing the same number on the scale week after week, I'm happy although I expected more.
  • heathersouthern09
    Options
    Can i still join?
  • sarah44254
    Options
    of course one tiny morning after weigh in I drop down the lb.

I hope there is more to lose within the week so I can add a big loss for our next weigh in :happy:
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sorry i didnt see that everyone was posting there weigh ins on here, next time i will check here before sending message to everyone or you can send me a message with your weight. thanks & congrats to everyone
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Ok normal people, don' t let the weekend fool you! They are days like any other day, so watch what you are eating, try and get some exercise in, and have a good time!

(I'm not a normal person, I don't have weekends!)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Hey Divas! Hope you are having a great day, mine has gone by quick, done so much today!!
  • heatherhart
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I had a great week with the kids was lots of fun.....I went to a BBQ and was able to controll myself woo hoo...now if only the darn scale would show my hard work :grumble:
  • heatherhart
    Options
    I know how you feel my scale isnt moving this week either.
  • pmarti5
    pmarti5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    mine isn't moving either and i'm frustrated. i started walking on my Dad's treadmill and walking the dogs more and stuck to under 1,200 cal. a day :( the last two weeks i lost, don't understand why this week i'm stuck. hope i'm down at least 1 for tomorrow's weigh in.
  • pmarti5
    pmarti5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh...one more thing: i changed my settings so my friends can see my food diary. i'm open for suggestions, am i eating enough to lose, too much, the wrong foods??? i had lap band surgery so i can't eat much meat, i stick to mostly soft foods and a few crunchy things......things that will go down and stay down. i went to the store today and bought Weight Watchers brand yogurt, has fewer calories and sugar, hoping that will help.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Welp, its weigh-in Wednesday! And I am proud to say that I now weigh 249.6. That is a loss of 1.4 pounds for this week! I'll definitely take that! I've been plateauing for so long. Who knew eating more could make you weigh less??? Go figure! :smile: